CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the baby would be going with him if he was arrested.

Jmo

Why not? They can't just leave the baby alone on the ranch. Baby will either go to another family member who agrees to come get her from the PD (I'm hoping for Kelsey's mom) or will get picked up by social services. JMO.

OT but my apt is almost 200 sq ft smaller than Kelsey’s but still big enough for me and a baby, if I had one. Many couples live in one-bedroom apts at my complex with an infant or toddler.

AND prices are very high where she is. I looked at a one-bdrm condo not long ago for $70k in a nice community.

Yes, here's that 2/3 tweet his atty released:

Joe Fryer‏Verified account @joefryer 6m6 minutes ago
"Mr. Frazee was never asked to voluntarily participate in this search. We encourage law enforcement to take whatever steps it deems necessary to find Kelsey Berreth and to be able to exclude Patrick Frazee as a possible suspect in this missing person investigation. ... (2/3)

Would there be a difference between his being asked to "voluntarily participate in the search" & to ask his permission to search?

This attorney has his own way with words. JMO

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

JUST IN: Attorney Jeremy Loew released a new statement for his client Patrick Frazee, Kelsey's fiancé, regarding the search warrant. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

DuZbPyJUYAAPrsG.jpg

If these two had a child together and were engaged I wonder why they weren't living together. Could it be lease obligations?

KB owns her own 2 bedroom townhome that she just purchased in May. PF lives on his family's ranch with family members. Looks like he could have either moved in with her and driven 15 miles every day to the ranch or he could have made room for her in his family's home. We don't know why that didn't happen (although her mom mentioned the economy and cattle prices were a factor). JMO.

Not that I know the accuracy of this report for him, but I just searched myself and my info was way off. I’ve been married for 16 years and it shows me as single. I have two kids, it shows none, etc.
Good to know how accurate the info is! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody