CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That they needed a warrant to search seems to indicate that he declined to let them search without a warrant...AND that there must be probable cause, which I’m wondering is a result from something found on his phone?
LE would get a warrant either way; protection of the case is paramount and you don't ever leave yourself open to a future ruling of illegal search & seizure by a judge in a trial. Probable cause can be made just from his own statements of the last time he saw her and info LE developed that no one else is known to have been with her.

Clayton Sandell‏Verified account @Clayton_Sandell
Here’s a statement from the attorney for Patrick Frazee, fiancée of missing mom KelseyBerreth. Frazee refused to talk to us yesterday. Attorney says he does not want to impede the police investigation. More tonight on ⁦@ABCWorldNews⁩.

DuOw_ExV4AAq3ME.jpg

8:47 AM - 12 Dec 2018

I don't like seeing that, for some reason it turns me off and doesn't give me the impression of a good father. Maybe it's the way he carries her, like she a sack of feed or something. JMO

It’s almost like he is using the child as a shield IMO. Like she’s his protection, “LE won’t make a scene in front of the child” thoughts.

From what kelsey's mom said, they did not have the funds to do so.

He is in the cattle business, so i doubt he makes a lot. Jmo
That makes no sense to me. Isn't one house cheaper than two? I just don't think they had any intention of staying together. Kelsey may not have told her mom what was going on in the relationship. It sure would help if we knew what the situation was.

Can anyone confirm he left in Sherrif’s suv with the little girl? Someone posted they saw this.
Officers search Florissant home of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé
According to the Teller County Sheriff's Office, Frazee was present at the scene and wasn't under arrest during the search. Frazee and the couple's child were driven from the search scene at about 10:45 a.m.

Benjamin Lloyd on Twitter
Kelsey Berreth's fiance is now with investigators in Teller County as officers search his property near Florissant for evidence to assist in finding the missing Woodland Park, CO woman.

Last edited:
That makes no sense to me. Isn't one house cheaper than two? I just don't think they had any intention of staying together. Kelsey may not have told her mom what was going on in the relationship. It sure would help if we knew what the situation was.
Patrick lives at his mommy's house. It doesn't get any cheaper than that.

Finally caught up with this fast-moving thread. Thinking of Kelsey and her family today for sure. Everyone wants her found but not like this... :(

Not sure about the relevance of her mortgage - 1% down programs are available for those with excellent credit, especially in areas where rents are obscene. I assume CO is getting nearly as bad as here outside Seattle and absolutely understand saving money via a mortgage. Perhaps PF didn’t qualify? I wonder if they ever attempted to buy a house together?
Who is the mortgage with? that may help clear things up...

Finally caught up with this fast-moving thread. Thinking of Kelsey and her family today for sure. Everyone wants her found but not like this... :(

Not sure about the relevance of her mortgage - 1% down programs are available for those with excellent credit, especially in areas where rents are obscene. I assume CO is getting nearly as bad as here outside Seattle and absolutely understand saving money via a mortgage. Perhaps PF didn’t qualify? I wonder if they ever attempted to buy a house together?
If his credit/finances were bad and hers was excellent then I could totally see why she wouldn't want him on the mortgage.

How would PF "voluntarily participate in this search"?
I think that is the way his attorney is saying that law enforcement didn't simply ask for a consent search. When he used the phrase "this search" the attorney was alluding to the fact that PF had consented to two other searches previously - one for his DNA and the other for his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper