CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I think, not sure why or where the mental health and hospital come in. Sounds like someone threw rocks in the river to create a ripple effect. Thinking people need to stick to the facts and not opinions on my niece or sister.
Start at the beginning, restate your facts, only those stated by authorities or known family, or lawyer. Do a flow chart of events and facts.
We are all thinking of your family and praying for KB.

They're 'asking PF to sit down with investigators'... but he's still not a suspect or POI. The terms 'suspect' and 'POI' are a thing of the past. These days, one goes straight from 'private citizen' to 'under arrest' with no POI or suspect status in between, just 'someone we'd like to sit down with'.

Mods, based on the press conference today, how much leeway do we have to discuss the fiance? Can you please clarify?

Haaa. I think most of us felt like that first press conference contained statements that indicated that LE was looking at PF, and was trying to apply a bit of pressure.

They did the same thing here.

When you want someone to sit down and talk with you, you reach out to that person or their attorney.

When you do it at a press conference, you are trying to do a bit more than simply get him to sit down and talk.

You are trying to turn up the heat. Again.

Do you think that’s the only reason? It would make total sense since I don’t see these PC’s accomplishing much as far as sharing information.

THANK YOU for always having what we need so readily available! You're awesome.

Interesting presser. What I gathered:

1. He's a suspect.
2. His attorney is a liar. (My opinion!) He is not cooperating fully.
3. It has been confirmed. He is withholding the child from grandma.
4. "Custody arrangements" may be key to this case.
5. He was the last to see her.
6. PF has not stated his whereabouts during the crucial time period.

I didnt hear them name him a a suspect.

Do you think that’s the only reason? It would make total sense since I don’t see these PC’s accomplishing much as far as sharing information.
Part of it is to apply pressure.

The other part is to keep the public interested in this case. That’s the biggest and most important reason.

A press conference can accomplish its goal even if nothing new is offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member