CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some confusion at one point because Sam used the wrong date, so there was confusion about the trip that she made with her aunt in September.

. She used Megan's Volkswagen Passat with expired plates and left at 6:30 p.m. from her area on the 23rd and arrived at 7:30 a.m. on the 24th on Saturday. When she arrived, she picked up keys to KB's condo, and left her phone at his gate. She parked at Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB's.

Moo

Back in thread 39 somewhere, I believe KK said PF placed the bag with KB's body next to KB's car (where the cadavar dog caught scent) Was KK in Colorado on the 22nd? How does she know this?

No. That’s usually reserved for Federal witnesses.

She can change her name and move somewhere else, but I can’t imagine she won’t want contact with her kids.

She won’t be sailing off into the sunset.

I hope her ex-husband is able to get full custody of their children and keep them from KKL. I wouldn't want my kids in contact with anyone who acted as KKL did, even if it was their parent. Heck, if I was the ex-husband, I would want to change my name and my kids' name and create a new life just to protect my kids from the stigma of knowing the horrific nature of their "mother." (She shouldn't be called a "mother" after what she did.) JMO.

The problem is, we only 'know what we know now' because of KK. Without her testimony, none of that would be in front of the judge and jury.

And if they didn't make a deal, she would never have told them that, nor would she testify to that, so we could lock this monster up.

Although she disgusts me to no end, I'd rather have him locked up forever, if I had to choose.

How do we know this? What I mean is what is the exact series of events with KK and LE? They get number off of Frazee's phone. he phone and Kelsey's ping, together, in Utah and Idaho. How does she explain that? They go to Idaho to grill her. She lies. When did she lawyer up? If she refused to speak or tell the truth (duh), could detectives not squeeze her with saying they're putting her at the scene of the murder because she has the victim's phone and then make her think she's going to get charged with murder? It's worthless to even ask now, I know, but I don't get it. You've got the vitim's phone and I'm going to make you believe I'm hanging this on you unless you give me more. Maybe I've seen too many movies but this seems like poker, in a way. Heck, I've watched interrogations where innocent people have confessed. They couldn't put the fear of her father below into her?

I also wonder why KK got burner phones?! Any ideas?! My brain is frazzled. I've been following all day. And kicking myself for not making the trip to CC
The burner phone imo was to give KB a number to call - to possibly bond and build a relationship - but only in order to ASSIST PF in murdering KB.
She couldn’t give her true phone number - that would create a connection - which would indicate she might be involved when KB came up missing.
These two - PF & KK - thought they had the perfect murder planned out.
But, KK had a tiny grain of doubt in PF and his intentions - so she told her BFF - just in case something happened to her.

I don't understand either. IMO her story doesn't add up.
I have no idea, but almost wonder with the stupid Starbucks thing, if their main goal for that one was trying to get drugs in KB's system. Was it the start of a set up? So they could claim she was abusing drugs? Use it in a custody case? Have her fail a drug test? Just me thinking out loud - that's probably not likely. But poison by ambien isn't much of a lethal latte. Was it to get some drugs in her system?

(These people are such idiots, KKL probably bought the coffee drink on her personal Starbucks account phone app, with a history of the order on her account, and earned a few extra stars on the purchase. Then go through great pains to burn a barn down five states over in order to destroy the receipt. I'm being sarcastic, I'm just blown away by how all these despicable and incredibly stupid people managed to find each other.)

2 questions
1. Does anyone live at Nash Ranch, does it belong to Frazee family, or it is public property? Tried to google this today but couldn’t figure it out.
2. Do we know if KBs body was intact inside the black bag that PF stored on the hay bale?

1. Owned by Nash Ranch LLC. Previous owners were a couple named Nash. My guess would be no one currently lives there full time.
2. Investigator Gregg Slater implied that the body was in a black tote. He didn't make it any clearer, that I heard.
Property Detail

No. That’s usually reserved for Federal witnesses.

She can change her name and move somewhere else, but I can’t imagine she won’t want contact with her kids.

She won’t be sailing off into the sunset.

Thank you, that helps. Now I’m tossing all my scented candles into the garbage on the way to bed.

Wherever LE looked initially?

Sorry, sarcasm.

In defense of LE, I believe KKL may have been fairly skilled at cleaning as a nurse. Before setting up a sterile field, we clean the surface under the field. Some areas (like emergency departments and triage) even sometimes necessitate nurses cleaning in between patients. If she hadn't cleaned up and it had been left to PF, I believe LE would have seen much more evidence.

Trial by twitter is confusing...more on KK timeline:

KK resides in Idaho as do her parents and extended family. KK spent Thanksgiving Day in Idaho with her family.

Relative to KK's Aunt Kristi, it's believed she resides in Colorado -- and KK used as excuse to travel to Colorado.

We learned in preliminary hearing that KK met with Investigators in Las Veges on 12/14/18 where she denied knowing KB, and denied having a personal relationship with PF.

KK refused to release her phone records to authorities. KK was in Las Vegas with her Aunt Kristi, who's believed to reside in Colorado, and who unknowingly went to KB's condo with KK last Sept 24 to deliver a coffee to KB at her front door. (Aunt Kristi waited in car).

12/18/18 Investigators went to KK's Idaho home and confronted her with proof she lied to FBI about her knowledge of what happened to KB. KK was then arrested for buccal swab, but refused questions until she could speak to attorney.

12/19/18 KK's Aunt (not identified but believed to reside in Idaho) is said to have obtained lawyer in Boise, and KK agreed to talk to Investigators with lawyer present.

12/20/18 With DA agreement in place, KK is interviewed in Colorado Springs, and takes Investigators to Nash Ranch where PF first stored the black tote containing KB's body on top a hay stack inside red barn, before transporting tote to SF place for burning. KK is said to have showed Investigators the burn area on SF property (black tote burn site).

12/21/18 PF arrested at SF home early morning hours.

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

I think 12/18 to 12/20 have the wrong initials for those dates.

How do we know this? What I mean is what is the exact series of events with KK and LE? They get number off of Frazee's phone. he phone and Kelsey's ping, together, in Utah and Idaho. How does she explain that? They go to Idaho to grill her. She lies. When did she lawyer up? If she refused to speak or tell the truth (duh), could detectives not squeeze her with saying they're putting her at the scene of the murder because she has the victim's phone and then make her think she's going to get charged with murder? It's worthless to even ask now, I know, but I don't get it. You've got the vitim's phone and I'm going to make you believe I'm hanging this on you unless you give me more. Maybe I've seen too many movies but this seems like poker, in a way. Heck, I've watched interrogations where innocent people have confessed. They couldn't put the fear of her father below into her?

At that point they couldn't even prove a murder had occured unfortunately much of the critical evidence in the case was only found after KK started talking

I hope her ex-husband is able to get full custody of their children and keep them from KKL. I wouldn't want my kids in contact with anyone who acted as KKL did, even if it was their parent. Heck, if I was the ex-husband, I would want to change my name and my kids' name and create a new life just to protect my kids from the stigma of knowing the horrific nature of their "mother." (She shouldn't be called a "mother" after what she did.) JMO.
Can't agree more, amm !
She let that woman go to a painful and horrific death.

THANK YOU...too long of a day. :)

Hey Seattle becareful using all of the info collated from tweets on that blog. They start to get things mixed up. I noticed around the 2:20 time frame they were getting things mixed up at Nash Ranch vs SF's. Talked about putting the black tote near a haystack and lighting up a trough to burn it then it goes to SF coming out on the front porch because the flames were so high. They messed this up. I followed the tweets then. They put tote up on top of the haystack with a ladder. Then left and came back later got the tote and took it to SF"s to burn. will look in the other thread to find the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl