CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Interesting.

PF's brother SF, who happens to be a LEO, was present when PF told LE he wanted an attorney.

Now we know why PF was smart enough to keep his yap shut.
Turns out, it wasn't PF who was smart enough.
Somebody told him to keep his yap shut.
Somebody with knowledge of how LE works.

JMO.

It's said that PF and his brother are estranged. Kind of weird they were together. I'd like to know what the estrangement is about.

Hey guys- I’m at work and trying to keep up so I hope I didn’t miss this.

Does the arrest affidavit make it appear that PF’s brother didn’t tell the truth about PF’s whereabouts on thanksgiving?

I thought he said PF was at the house around the same time he was seen on camera at Walmart.

It's not clear and I wondered the same thing. The affidavit says:

11. Between 1254-1317 hours also on November 22. 2018, Frazee is captured on surveillance footage at a Walmart in Woodland Park, Colorado with a baby carrier with a similar blanket as seen in the Safeway footage. Although [redact] cannot be clearly seen in the footage, it is likely she was in the baby carrier. Frazee told a Woodland Park Police Officer that he met with Berreth in an alleyway outside of her residence to exchange custody of the child. Investigators believe this exchange did indeed happen since Frazee appeared at Walmart with and this is the last known in person sighting of Berreth.

12. At approximately 1324 hours, also on November 22. 2018, an individual that matches the physical description of Frazee is captured on a neighbor's surveillance camera entering the front door of Berreth's residence. This photograph contradicts Frazee's timeline provided to investigators.

13. The same residential surveillance camera captured an individual that matches the physical description of Frazee at Berreth's residence at or about 1536hours. It is noted that around this time, Frazee's phone records indicated that he called his mother and Krystal Lee

To be at Thanksgiving at 2:30, he would have had to get out of KB's unseen by the camera, go to Thanksgiving for a few minutes and be back by 3:36. I don't know how far away the Thanksgiving celebration was from KB's.

This behavior has been known to his family since he was a small child, undoubtedly. Also is the reason why he lives with his mother. She is the only one who can tolerate him.

So WHY did he go looking for nice quiet respectful religious woman Kelsey? Why did he move her out here so quickly?

I’ll bet SF is behind this.

Only he knows for sure. That being said, they tend to seek out unsuspecting, maybe a tad naive and giving women...empathetic, co-dependent types usually. I think they look for women who are not necessarily stupid, but willing to turn a blind eye to the immediate red flags...giving them the benefit of the doubt. They tend to "test" you over time, to see what you're willing to put up with.

They want a mom, but generally, they hate their mom, and themselves. So, no matter what you do, how you do it, or why...they will end up hating you too, because, you chose to be with them.

He had a job in Denver today, he had his wife and a friend go.

I'm so hopelessly behind in the thread that that may been addressed but, in case not, your above response was to this:

Mercedes said:

What happened to the “underground” witness who was supposed to testify today?

What is this? I don't get what this means. Do you know this person (since you know he had a job in Denver)?

Thanks!

There is nothing "vulnerable" about KK. NOTHING.

I agree. She knew what she was doing. Now she's just trying to save herself.

Then why is she pleading the 5th. The 5th is to protect yourself from incriminating yourself of a crime.

Yup. It even says in the affidavit that at one point the tote had melted to the point that KKL could see what she believed to be a body in the fire. She knew.

There were a lot of rumors floating around which turned out to be true.
Although it was still speculation at that time. Imo
When Sonic was verified, I was like, you have got to be kidding me. Someone called it one the burgers and burner phones and mad nurse cleaning skills...

:eek:
I have to say this thought crossed my mind as well. :oops::( But then I wondered why would they use KK's friend's gun/bullet when they had KB's gun that they already planned to get rid of as part of the lie that KB took off to commit suicide?

I’m still fixated on the missing bullet from MS’s gun she left in her car when kk borrowed it for her trip.

Eta
Maybe pf knew kelsey’s gun was empty and they used that bullet from ms’s.

Starting to confuse myself. Lol

If WPU/Dalton guy is on the list because the DA/Defense want to use his drone/videos, then it probably wouldn't affect his continued coverage. However, if he's a witness for something else, he could be prevented from talking/working the case until after he's been dismissed. MOO

Makes sense. I was wondering if they were trying to keep him quiet for some reason, but, it seems more likely they want his drone coverage.

Well I severely underestimated my own workload yesterday and as such, am not yet caught up on this thread but I’m going to get there.

I’m not surprised about how much info came out at the prelim, because we knew so little before and in order to bind him over for trial, a good deal needed to be uncovered. I AM shocked at KKs involvement. I see why they gave her the deal, in terms of the wealth of detailed info she’s given them that they’ve been to confirm, but I’m still shocked. They should both burn.

Yes, that makes sense.
Why would she bother with the whole thing if if she had not put something in it?
Just to see what she looked like?
And what happened with the bullet that was in her friends gun?!

None of it makes sense but I did notice this tweet yesterday:

Lance Benzel‏ @lancebenzel
Kenney claimed she did all this out of fear of #PatrickFrazee. Worried that he had people watching her, like he claimed he had people watching #KelseyBerreth. @csgazette

BBM. He had people watching her? What the what is that about? It sounds like something a paranoid schizophrenic would claim in a bad movie. Or the mole in a 1930's gangster film. Who is PF that he "had people watching" her? o_O

After reading the affidavit it struck me about the contents of KB’s purse, she carried mace. Does anyone know if KB’s neighborhood is fairly safe? Could have been random protection, but I’m wondering if she only got the mace after PF took her gun? She felt the need for protection, could just be because she was a female living and traveling to work alone, but part of me wonders if at any point she thought she would need protection from PF. I still can’t shake the feeling he was abusive to her prior to her murder. Just a hunch. MOO
Or maybe because some weirdo stranger showed up on her doorstep with her favorite coffee drink insisting she drink it and invite her in?

PF is in the custody of the sheriff’s department, and the vest is part of their protocol for high profile cases.

As KK was not in their custody, it’s not their concern.

She’s likely hiding out at someone’s home.
Good Gawd, why would anybody allow her to hide out at their house? I wouldn't want that trash in my house- I'd be afraid she'd be thirsty for another kill. Seriously, I don't think this woman should be roaming the streets.

Anyone foolish enough to let her stay better toss all their food and beverages in the trash and sleep with one eye open, in a securely locked room, with a loaded gun and baseball bat on either side of them. No way, no how. Forgetaboutit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc