CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I believe occam’s razor applies here
Me too.

The affadavit lays it out pretty clearly.

KK provided a ton of information, much of which was able to be corroborated.

The biggest thing that stood out to me, was the lie he initially told police.

He said they transferred the child in an ally adjacent to the house, and he never saw Kelsey after that.

He never said he returned to the house.

He did return, and it was caught on camera.

At this point, all the crazy cell phone activity began, activity that went on over the course of a few days.

It’s not hard to figure out when Kelsey died, and who killed her.

Technology told us.

PF’s lies told us.

Heck it was even a duplex, It shared a wall with the neighbor....I'm guessing PF likely knew the neighbors in the other half of the duplex wouldn't be home...MOO

On a side note can you imagine being the owner of the other half of KBs' duplex? I would be having nightmares about what happened on the other side of that wall from now till eternity...... that has to be terrible for them MOO

My husband is starting to get interested in what has been going on. So as I type I'm also filling him in on stuff.

This is what he just said: " The court hearing yesterday was based on her statements or supposition correct? Just because that is her statement or supposition, that doesn't mean that's what happened. Picture her being killed someplace else like out on a ranch far away....then enough blood is collected to be spattered oall over a house on tinfoil on toys on the baseboards. Then made it look like it was cleaned up. Hun there is no hardcore evidence that a killing happened there. You're only going off her statements and supposition which could be all lies."

Now I'm stunned now I'm numb and I got to start all over from Square One!!!
Correct. We only have her description and results of what was found.

According to line 81 of arrest Affidavit Meghan knew about the plot to kill KB on Oct22. Yet she let KK borrow her car with a fully loaded gun in it.
Now she wants to play all innocent too. Like she had no idea.
WTH.
These people are just so evil. Stupid too.
MOO

And a bullet is missing, right? Meghan keep 8 rounds in the magazine and none in the chamber. KK returns with 6 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber.

What does this mean???

What evidence would be expected to be found if the moulten remains of the plastic tote with human remains in it were removed and placed elsewhere?
I would expect that if plastic remained from the tote she was allegedly burned in that certainly human remains of some sort would remain.

What if PF accuses KK of being the Mastermind and instigator of this murder as his defense? I wouldn't put it past her. She has been an RN for several years and is likely a lot more assertive than she makes out. I don't believe that someone who states all these details so matter of factly is as intimidated by PF as she says.

My husband is starting to get interested in what has been going on. So as I type I'm also filling him in on stuff.

This is what he just said: " The court hearing yesterday was based on her statements or supposition correct? Just because that is her statement or supposition, that doesn't mean that's what happened. Picture her being killed someplace else like out on a ranch far away....then enough blood is collected to be spattered oall over a house on tinfoil on toys on the baseboards. Then made it look like it was cleaned up. Hun there is no hardcore evidence that a killing happened there. You're only going off her statements and supposition which could be all lies."

Now I'm stunned now I'm numb and I got to start all over from Square One!!!

Well, we know these two are both criminals and bold-faced liars.

LE has it's job cut out for them to have corroboration by other evidence.

My feeling is that KK's account is very much over the top and very lurid. It still makes no sense

SEE IT: Patrick Frazee arrest affidavit shows Idaho nurse Krystal Lee Kenney’s LIES to investigators: ‘No idea’ who Kelsey Berreth is

Ref the attached affidavit #45, KK & CL were divorced in the summer of 2018, still share a house/raise kids.
Ref the attached affidavit #48, CL said KK and PF dated in college and then were involved in a sexual & romantic relationship during at least 2016 & possibly into 2017.

KK and PF were in a long on-again off-again relationship and may have been the cause of her divorce. The only thing left in the way was Kelsey. IMO, KK wanted KB dead and may even have been the first to suggest it. The comment that PF told her she had a mess to clean up -- I believe this may have been "her mess" because it was KK that wanted it done and PF did it -- for her and for himself.

I'm still not convinced PF was present during Kelsey's murder. I think KB was drugged, kept alive until KK came to town and KK killed her. All PF did was dispose of the body. iow, he cleaned up KK's mess, not the other way around.
JMO

I think KK may have been present during the murder, watching, after Kelsey was blindfolded with the sweater. Entirely possible.

I view KK as part accessory after the fact and part co-conspirator.

I agree somewhat -- IMO KK was, at minimum, co-conspirator. It was KK that suggested the drugs. KK also bought a baseball bat.
I also think that they could also charge at least four other people with being and accessory, due to their knowledge of PF asking KK to murder Kelsey: MS, JR, PR and MG. Per Wikipedia: An accessory must generally have knowledge that a crime is being committed, will be committed, or has been committed. A person with such knowledge may become an accessory by helping or encouraging the criminal in some way. The assistance to the criminal may be of any type, including emotional or financial assistance as well as physical assistance or concealment.

We still do not know how much SF knew in advance, but it would not surprise me at all if she knew of the plan.

How long would it take to cool the fire pit enough to be able to approach it and removed her remains? A day, 2 days?
SF would have known about it

I don't know how long it would take to cool, but it would take a considerable amount of time even if the ashes were hosed down. I had a burn pile smaller than that and it took several hours to cool after I hosed it down for about an hour. Those troughs are much larger.

SF and anyone in the near vicinity would have seen the smoke and the odor had to be noticeably awful -- fuel and oil combined with plastic, flesh and bone. Can't imagine. It wouldn't smell anything like a burning woodpile that's for certain.

Agreed.
What kind of power or appeal or whatever did this ~man~ have that she would do all this with him and for him -- therefore putting herself in jeopardy as well? Certainly she would have him all to herself, but for how long?? It's like the mistress who hangs onto the separated husband, and then marries him... What makes her think that he won't do it again to her?
But her troubles at this time are far worse than that, and will be for who knoze how long? SMH. A fine bed she has made for herself. :D

instead of taking her kids to soccer and studying for a nursing M.A. or going to the gym, she is driving around with a pipe and a bat on the weekends. it is a bizarre mental focus for sure.

And a bullet is missing, right? Meghan keep 8 rounds in the magazine and none in the chamber. KK returns with 6 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber.

What does this mean???

Are we 100% sure Meg didn’t travel with KKL? Now, we all knew (but cd not post) that KKL used Meg’s car, I thought the R duo might have wondered if Meg traveled with KKL. They are besties, after all.

Line 81 of the afidavidt reports that Megan as of October 22nd new of the design and plot to kill KK.

If she knew who else knew, who else was involved, there's more than just KK involved.

I'm not convinced that KB was in the tote when it burned.

Someone posted a picture of the troughs on PF’s property.

They are metal, and would have contained the remains within a concentrated area.

It would have taken considerable time to shovel the ashes and bone fragments into trash bags, but it appears he did something like that.
I didn't see the picture. Could it be lifted and poured into something? Or is it too big?

Me too.

The affadavit lays it out pretty clearly.

KK provided a ton of information, much of which was able to be corroborated.

The biggest thing that stood out to me, was the lie he initially told police.

He said they transferred the child in an ally adjacent to the house, and he never saw Kelsey after that.

He never said he returned to the house.

He did return, and it was caught on camera.

At this point, all the crazy cell phone activity began, activity that went on over the course of a few days.

It’s not hard to figure out when Kelsey died, and who killed her.

Technology told us.

PF’s lies told us.
Yes, the focus seems to be on kk's lies right now, but pf was lying, as well.

One other thing from the previous thread. @Dave F. ...I see what you are referencing in the drone video. I see the discolored area of the small coral and the trough in the middle. My first impression was that the discolored area is close to the fence (assuming I am looking at the right area). Wouldn't that mean that a fire of that intensity would char the metal fence close to the discolored area? As for the trough, I would think the same thing. But, they may be non-porous and easily wiped off. I thought of that when the trough was first mentioned. Would LE see a somewhat charred trough?

ETA: at least a padlock on the coral showing burn signs??
In the statement about PF s mom stepping out the door was that the front door on the porch? It would make sense because of the comment KK said about seeing her. And she did have the baby inside I would say. Just thinking. Wow what a video... I would live at home with mommy too! What a peach of a property to sell for the betterment of the baby!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member