CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe PF killed her but I'm disturbed that KK was more involved than what I believed she was. It baffles me that both PF and CW did not have the guts to break up with their partners and felt that killing them was easier.

I also believe that PF was only using KK because he knew she was desperate for him. KK was rumored to have told her colleagues at the hospital about PF. KK's friends talk about how PF was her first love. KK's ex-husband told LE that KK and PF were together in college.

PF was a cheater. I believe he was using KK, knew she was desperately in love with him, and was trying to get her to kill for him.

instead of taking her kids to soccer and studying for a nursing M.A. or going to the gym, she is driving around with a pipe and a bat on the weekends. it is a bizarre mental focus for sure.

Somewhere, there’s msm with a school employee saying “Krystal used to be very involved with the kids but lately we haven’t seen her”, after the R made their debut.

My husband is starting to get interested in what has been going on. So as I type I'm also filling him in on stuff.

This is what he just said: " The court hearing yesterday was based on her statements or supposition correct? Just because that is her statement or supposition, that doesn't mean that's what happened. Picture her being killed someplace else like out on a ranch far away....then enough blood is collected to be spattered oall over a house on tinfoil on toys on the baseboards. Then made it look like it was cleaned up. Hun there is no hardcore evidence that a killing happened there. You're only going off her statements and supposition which could be all lies."

Now I'm stunned now I'm numb and I got to start all over from Square One!!!
Faking a crime scene would add more complications. I doubt that happened.

Someone posted a picture of the troughs on PF’s property.

They are metal, and would have contained the remains within a concentrated area.

It would have taken considerable time to shovel the ashes and bone fragments into trash bags, but it appears he did something like that.
Or he may have "scooped" the entire trough with a front end loader, and hauled away and discarded the entire unit and contents leaving nothing behind.

ETA: Have to remember this all happened before KB reported missing, and nobody was watching.

Last edited:
Someone posted a picture of the troughs on PF’s property.

They are metal, and would have contained the remains within a concentrated area.

It would have taken considerable time to shovel the ashes and bone fragments into trash bags, but it appears he did something like that.
And yet no remains found? But they have melted plastic.

One other thing from the previous thread. @Dave F. ...I see what you are referencing in the drone video. I see the discolored area of the small coral and the trough in the middle. My first impression was that the discolored area is close to the fence (assuming I am looking at the right area). Wouldn't that mean that a fire of that intensity would char the metal fence close to the discolored area? As for the trough, I would think the same thing. But, they may be non-porous and easily wiped off. I thought of that when the trough was first mentioned. Would LE see a somewhat charred trough?

ETA: at least a padlock on the coral showing burn signs??

Good questions!
First.......the process of galvanizing steel reqjuires 830 degrees or more, so a gasoline fuel wood fire of 500 degrees or less wouldn't affect it. Repeated exposure to heat in excess of 450 degrees will eventually crack the zinc layer of the galanizing, causing it to peel. Underneath, however, will be heat-treated steel which may be unnoticable until it rusts.
Second, accelerants such as gasoline and motor oil make a fire flash hotter for a few moments. The rapid increase in heat creates a chimney effect, with the heat convecting rapidly upwards, not radiating outward.
If you have ever stood around a campfire on a cold night, the last thing you want is for someone to throw accelerant on the fire.
Third, I don't know why a corral would be padlocked, but I caught a glimpse of the padlock on PF's gate, in the video of him telling reporters to get off his property. I was the best Master model. Weatherproof, bullet resistant and heat torch resistant. If he had a padlock hanging close to the fire, it probably was unnaffected.
Fourth, I believe that "scooped up" meant he used his Farmall type loader to lift the entire trough and load it in the back of his truck. Western ranch people would never say "scooped up" to mean "scooped out" as with a hand shovel. Once he dumped the contents, it probably could have been cleaned thoroughly with a worn corn broom. He may have simply returned it to the ranch, or left it on his leased land.
Finally, I am extremely skeptical that he actually burned KB's body. The description Investigator Slater gave just doesn't seem big enough, or of sufficient burn time, or the right odor. I think it could be that it was all of the other stuff that they removed after cleaning, plus the purse, all stuffed in the tote. I think KKL was conviced that she participated in the burning of the body, but she never actually handled it. I think that might explain why they found chunks of charred plastic, but no human ash. Why would he bother to do a thorough cleanup if there was no possibility of tissue match from any residue?
IMO

Last edited:
Yes, the focus seems to be on kk's lies right now, but pf was lying, as well.
Ha! It is.

She lied. I absolutely believe that.

But what matters are the facts surrounding the murder, and the details regarding how it all went down.

She’s a horrible human being who made an effort to save face and minimize her level of involvement.

That doesn’t change the fact that PF killed Kelsey, or that her account of the murder makes sense.

My husband is starting to get interested in what has been going on. So as I type I'm also filling him in on stuff.

This is what he just said: " The court hearing yesterday was based on her statements or supposition correct? Just because that is her statement or supposition, that doesn't mean that's what happened. Picture her being killed someplace else like out on a ranch far away....then enough blood is collected to be spattered oall over a house on tinfoil on toys on the baseboards. Then made it look like it was cleaned up. Hun there is no hardcore evidence that a killing happened there. You're only going off her statements and supposition which could be all lies."

Now I'm stunned now I'm numb and I got to start all over from Square One!!!

That sounds like a defense lawyer talking, and thinking along the lines of the Casey Anthony case. As some of the jurors said we don't know how she died, so the prosecution didn't prove their case. Which was incorrect. But I digress.

Moo

Or he may have "scooped" the entire trough with a front end loader, and hauled away and discarded the entire unit and contents leaving nothing behind.
That makes more sense, and would explain how he was able to do something, that very few killers are able to do when they burn remains.

It’s rare not to leave bone behind.

Last edited:
Well said.

Once we heard about this plea deal, I was resigned to the fact that she was more involved than what she plead to, and was going to get off much lighter than she should.

I didn’t imagine that she was involved to the extent that was revealed yesterday:

Three solicitations that nearly resulted in murder attempts.

Cleaning up Kelsey’s blood and teeth.

Helping PF to mislead the investigation, destroy evidence, and lying to the FBI.

At the same time, I understand why the DA was willing to cut a deal with the devil.

I’m convinced it was necessary.

This could have gone on for years, and justice may have been elusive.

A killer could have succeeded in his diabolical plan, and gone on to live a happy life with his child and mistress.

Now he won’t.

When I see genius, I have to acknowledge it:
This post is not only word perfect, but delivered in perfect pitch. Frame it!

instead of taking her kids to soccer and studying for a nursing M.A. or going to the gym, she is driving around with a pipe and a bat on the weekends. it is a bizarre mental focus for sure.
zaa
Nailed it! What was it like for KK to be stalking this woman every time it was time for Baby K to go to PF's house. Bazaar!

I think the entire Frazee family has known that PF has had some psychopathologic syndrome since early childhood. You know as kids when one of your siblings is really "off".

PF lives with his mother on her property. Has he ever been able to live independently? People with sociopathy /narcissism often can't function independently and have to keep searching for new, unknowing victims for their abnormal behavior.

I'll bet that family knows deeply what sorts of stuff PF has been up to in growing up and in some way are all covering for him. SF most of all. Unexpectedly, he was able to give her a lovely innocent young granddaughter.

I think we'll find more dark secrets about this family.

I believe PF killed her but I'm disappointed that KK was more involved than what I believed she was. It baffles me that both PF and CW did not have the guts to break up with their partners and felt that killing them was easier. I also believe that PF was only using KK because he knew she was desperate for him. KK was rumored to have told her colleagues at the hospital about PF. KK's friends talk about how PF was her first love.

PF was a cheater. I believe he was using KK, knew she was desperately in love with him, and was trying to get her to kill for him.

I agree. I don’t think P would want to be seen with KKL. Let’s face it, she’s changed a bit since they first lusted after each other. It would have worked perfectly for him if she killed KB & he’d be the grieving, wronged baby daddy. The poor man with a love sick stalker killing his gf.

(Slightly OT, Lexington man killed/dismembered gf, disposed of her in two dumpsters, 30 year sentence handed down today. WTH does it take to get LWOP?)

I think the entire Frazee family has known that PF has had some psychopathologic syndrome since early childhood. You know as kids when one of your siblings is really "off".

PF lives with his mother on her property. Has he ever been able to live independently? People with sociopathy /narcissism often can't function independently and have to keep searching for new, unknowing victims for their abnormal behavior.

I'll bet that family knows deeply what sorts of stuff PF has been up to in growing up and in some way are all covering for him. SF most of all. Unexpectedly, he was able to give her a lovely innocent young granddaughter.

I think we'll find more dark secrets about this family.

and KK finds him irresistable because?

Perhaps he knew FOR A FACT no one would pop in, but I think under normal circumstances people would be VERY worried about a townhome sitting full of blood for 36 hours if they

@acutename that is a summary I’ll never forget! A very bizarre mental focus indeed. How crazy! And to borrow cars to drive back and forth to CO with said pipe and bat. With her aunt. And coffee poisoning shenanigans. Just normal chillaxing weekend road trips. I mean seriously! Doesn’t she consider her children for even a second? Answer, no.

Yeah, it seems to happen in a lot of cases.

They find unknown DNA, and the defense attempts to use that to form an alternate theory.

It’s not unusual.

wouldn't they have samples from the family or find them similar to KB and rule them out?

I feel so badly for KB's family. I was randomly watching the news the other night when they discussed this case in detail, about how PF put something over her head, and swung a baseball bat onto her skull, bludgeoning her to death. They were quite graphic.

PF needs to be in prison forever. And KK shouldn't skate away with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine