CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this is true. I think we all are concerned about the little one.

But the perp should go to jail for one reason only - because of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. And that is what the case is about, imo.

jmo

Definitely. In my comment, I was referring to whether KKL should have been given a plea. That forces a balance between convicting her and convicting him, assuming both did what they are accused of doing. Given that, I believe the baby's safety from a father that allegedly killed her mother (with her in the house) is paramount to getting the most time for KKL, assuming her testimony makes the critical difference. I think it does

Last edited:
MP's suspect is still free and raising their children - I agree PF would not have been arrested without KK- and I don't think SF would ever allow CB to see the baby IMO In MP's disappearance - they have cell phone pings, video, and still not enough to arrest him. This same scenario could have played out for the killer of KB IMO.
Family Hopes For Answers After 7 Years of Mother Being Missing

Oh my goodness. I didn't know if anyone remembered this case. I went back because I remember the whole visitation mess. This article is so heart breaking and so unbelievable.

Michelle Parker's parents denied request to see grandsons with law they helped pass

Sorry for going off topic.

I believe PF killed her but I'm disturbed that KK was more involved than what I believed she was. It baffles me that both PF and CW did not have the guts to break up with their partners and felt that killing them was easier.

I also believe that PF was only using KK because he knew she was desperate for him. KK was rumored to have told her colleagues at the hospital about PF. KK's friends talk about how PF was her first love. KK's ex-husband told LE that KK and PF were together in college.

PF was a cheater. I believe he was using KK, knew she was desperately in love with him, and was trying to get her to kill for him.
Let's not forget KK is a cheater too.

Of course KB dumped the coffee!

My post was not necessarily about the coffee, but a continued discussion about a woman --KK, so arrogant and brazen as to approach KB's door with an insane attempt to introduce herself to her "competition" (with her Auntie K waiting in the car).

Allegedly, KK also attempted to make a "playdate" with KB/child when she was at the door, giving KB her burner phone number. I don't believe KK was received very well at the door (duh), and was said to have thrown out this burner phone in Breckenridge.

My point being -- this is just another example of KK and PF psyche where they truly believe that they are smarter than the general population.

The fact that KK could think up something like this - show up at KB's door and introduce herself (under a fake name), carry on a brief conversation, suggest a playdate and exchange phone numbers - this tells me she does believe PF could be a risk to her kids.

If she can do something as brazen as what she did with KB (and later get in and out of the condo in daylight without being seen), she could easily believe that PF could make one of her kids 'disappear' from a playground in plain sight.

Sometimes it takes one to know one, right? Whatever else one thinks of KK - she was a love-blind fool or possibly the mastermind - she is undeniably devious, calculating and very detail-oriented.

Oh my goodness. I didn't know if anyone remembered this case. I went back because I remember the whole visitation mess. This article is so heart breaking and so unbelievable.

Michelle Parker's parents denied request to see grandsons with law they helped pass

Sorry for going off topic.
I consider it relevant to this case because it shows what may have happened if KK had not finally cooperated. I think PF would have the baby and continued to keep her away from CB IMO. I know many feel it is unfair for her to have received the plea she did but she had an attorney who likely advised her to get the plea before she told LE everything IMO. She lied to them previously and they caught her (Affidavit). I believe her testimony and the evidence will get the conviction and it is worth it IMO. Now if we can be sure SF won't have visitation and CB won't have to take the baby to the jail. That would be perfect IMO.

Definitely. In my comment, I was referring to whether KKL should have been given a plea. That forces a balance between convicting her and convicting him, assuming both did what they are accused of doing. Given that, I believe the baby's safety from a father that killed her mother (with her in the house) is paramount to getting the most time for KKL, assuming her testimony makes the critical difference. I think it does
Yes, I agree. The plea bargain makes sense for the ultimate goal of putting him in jail (and thus keeping him from the baby).

But in the end, he needs to be convicted because he did the crime, not because we all dislike him so much. Just wanted to voice my opinion in hope to avoid that type of discussion.

Carry on.

:)

jmo

The fact that KK could think up something like this - show up at KB's door and introduce herself (under a fake name), carry on a brief conversation, suggest a playdate and exchange phone numbers - this tells me she does believe PF could be a risk to her kids.

If she can do something as brazen as what she did with KB (and later get in and out of the condo in daylight without being seen), she could easily believe that PF could make one of her kids 'disappear' from a playground in plain sight.

Sometimes it takes one to know one, right? Whatever else one thinks of KK - she was a love-blind fool or possibly the mastermind - she is undeniably devious, calculating and very detail-oriented.
Yes, she is devious. I can't even imagine even thinking about what she did, let alone acting on those thoughts! It's bizarre!

What if she made up her fear? I don't know what to believe about her. She could be lying that PF threatened her.

I don't know what to believe of her story....though I do believe she cleaned up the house.

jmo

did PF get an "old nurse" to help the "young nurse" clean up the condo?
That would explain how expeditiously KK could clean. But I can’t believe she wouldn’t take down SF, too. Unless she found SF to be some sort of kindred spirit- fighting the “evils” of this world for PF’s betterment.

It’s like she was dressing for surgery!
Really, she was trying to not leave her dna, imo

What a dumba$$. Anyone who has seen enough episodes of Forensic Files knows there’s no way to clean up all that blood completely.

Then again CBI didn’t see it when they went in.

Which reminds I wanted to bring up Savanna Greywind’s case as an example of not noticing evidence upon an initial cursory inspection. This is understable. But to have been in there twice, CBI returning, a mother missing...really embarrassing for CBI imo and awful for Kelsey’s family.

This makes me wonder now about other cases, blood being missed.

Last edited:
All she’s said she could have done herself. I’m curious as I respect your opinion, what evidence you think is compelling against him?
He lied to the police about being there after picking up the baby. Surveillance camera captured PF there around when they have determined KB was murdered...KK was not captured there. Then PF, his phone and KB's traveled together to His home. His black tote caught on video is gone...except for burned bits of it on his property. They found a swiffer on his property with what will be KB's blood on it. He talked crap about KB...lied about her to Chris C. about their lack of a relationship, about the type of person KB was...he lied to KB's work about her having alchohol addiction issues. PF lied to KB's mom...etc., etc...

Sorry...I realize I'm not the one you asked, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member