CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. She said she left evidence so law enforcement would discover it.

This included leaving blood behind, and leaving her and Kelsey’s phones on as she was traveling back to Idaho.

As soon as law enforcement put the pieces together, like she supposedly wanted; she lies to the FBI.

I don’t think anyone is buying that garbage.
Yes, I agree sadly people try to minimize their own involvement and it can affect their credibility. Luckily the video and phone records as well as witnesses as to whereabouts of PF and KK on the 22nd will prove her testimony that she wasn’t present for the murder itself. I still can’t get over that she was a nurse of all professions in terms of her lack of empathy and respect for life. It likely did help her ability to clean up a crime scene though, unfortunately.

Yeah, of the crazy, far fetched madness that was divulged....I don't know why my hinky meter is still up about that. Why did her friend make a point to reveal this to LE when she'd lied and covered for KK on so much more?

Do you think it's possible KK might have told her something about it that scared her enough for her friend to cover her butt?

Could be.
I'm willing to bet KK won't have many friends after this. Who in their right might wouldn't be scared of her. :eek:

Yes, I agree sadly people try to minimize their own involvement and it can affect their credibility. Luckily the video and phone records as well as witnesses as to whereabouts of PF and KK on the 22nd will prove her testimony that she wasn’t present for the murder itself. I still can’t get over that she was a nurse of all professions in terms of her lack of empathy and respect for life. It likely did help her ability to clean up a crime scene though, unfortunately.
Yup. She’s a disgusting human being and a liar.

She wasn’t in Colorado though, so she’s not a killer too.

Unlike PF

I would wager to say that even the most seasoned crime scene cleanup tech would admit that there are certain surfaces that are very difficult to completely remove all traces of blood. Many times they will even have to discard things and have them replaced. laminate flooring, grouted tile, etc etc many times even has to be replaced.

Agreed but as I read it she did see those and left them.. she did enough for them to miss it on the first attempt but she made sure they found it later... Her covering her arse I think

My heart just aches for baby K, the Berreths and others who have been so grievously affected by this diabolical crime.

I do have a comment. As KLK was so organized as to have hospital cleaning supplies at the ready for her participation isn’t it equally likely that she could have brought false DNA evidence , even including blood, and planted it at crime scene to throw investigators off and to allow an opening for the defence.

I also have a question. We do not know what PF was doing at the bank machine. Someone commented that if he accessed KB ‘s account that would be theft, not the robbery he is charged with. However, IF, prior to the murder he forced KB to give him her PIN number, would that then be considered a robbery rather than a theft?

Yeah, sounds more like a CAnthony spin.
Oh and that's saying a lot! I'll never forget how CA lied to investigators all the way up to and including walking down the hall to her 'office at Disney', even waving to random strangers only to stop at the end and admit oooops, I don't have an office here.

Haven't seen a more habitual, pathological liar like that except maybe Jodi A and now KK. Some BPD in all of them IMO.

ETA: add the word way

Last edited:
Both KB and PF phones pinged near Divide on November 22.
I'm not sure I understand your question? This is a direct quote from a media member.....not my opinion

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

"Police followed Frazee into a Waste Management transfer station in Divide, CO, on Dec. 18. We learned they wanted to search this Waste Management landfill on Jan. 17. They haven't searched it yet. That's what starts on Tuesday"

Last edited:
Well, let's face it- she drove a long way to get to Kelsey's townhouse, then walked into the horrific scene, and was probably either tired from all the driving and maybe angry, too, that she was left to clean up the mess. I guess I can't understand her mind set, because there is no way in God's creation that I would ever clean up something like that for any man- ever. No way. Did it ever occur to Krystal that one day, another woman might be asked to do the same thing after she's brutally murdered by this man?

And that is what bothers me about why she left it... She did all that in the first place to get there and be confronted with that but purposefully left blood

Must admit that did confuse me as she was there to clean but specifically left spots but they were accurate locations confirmed by LE ...

Curious decision because she should have just called the police straight away if she was going to leave evidence to incrimate him.. No logic there (should add she should of contacted LE about 50 million other times prior to thanksgiving) is unbelievable

Nothing about the actions of these two has been logical.

JMO

Oh and that's saying a lot! I'll never forget how CA lied to investigators all the up to and including walking down the hall to her 'office at Disney', even waving to random strangers only to stop at the end and admit oooops, I don't have an office here.

Haven't seen a more habitual, pathological liar like that except maybe Jodi A and now KK. Some BPD in all of them IMO.
And Zanny the Nanny, etc.

Oh and that's saying a lot! I'll never forget how CA lied to investigators all the up to and including walking down the hall to her 'office at Disney', even waving to random strangers only to stop at the end and admit oooops, I don't have an office here.

CA was a despicable human being... I do light a candle every now and again for sweet caylee

That is heart wrenching.

Is there a way to know the date she pinned that quote?

Maybe, just maybe, KB was moving on and PF could not accept it. Maybe, just maybe, that quote could reflect she had met someone new that treated her well and she pinned that quote to mean that had she not moved to CO and dealt with PF’s crap she would not have met someone great. I know this is a long shot, but it would be nice to imagine KB happy if even briefly before those monsters acted out their plan.

I know CB’s statements are all to the contrary of this, but it’s nice to think, maybe....
It's really upsetting because I think that quote was a year ago. :-( Her latest pins from 3 months ago were of holiday decorations/pretty Christmas trees.
Justice for KB can't come soon enough.

Yeah, I wonder if her friends will stand by her even yet. I wouldn't think so, but not sure on that.
Oh heck no! I'd have locks, dead bolts, and a security system set up in case she came around, if she had been my friend. I'd be so repulsed if any friend did such a thing, I couldn't even look at them again. I'd be way too disgusted.

Both KB and PF phones pinged near Divide on November 22.

Nov. 22, 2018 - Both KB and PF’s phones were seen by towers near Cripple Creek in the evening, traveling in the same directions and often similar distances from the cell towers hen measurements were captured by the
Verizon network. This would indicate the phones were likely together.

Is the Midway Landfill in Fountain, CO the same landfill?
Is this a different landfill than the one when Patrick showed up with two guys, and they unloaded things from his truck?
Jinx, lol! I just asked the same thing, as I could have sworn that they checked out a landfill from when Patrick showed up with two guys, who unloaded everything while he sat in his truck. That was suspicious, but apparently, nothing appeared to be found there?
I'm honestly not sure we can be for certain, I would say its highly likely that its either the same landfill or at least one that is connected. IE as in things that he may have dumped off at an earlier date would end up there. MOO
PF and his two buddies were seen at the transfer station in Divide. As I understand it, the waste is transferred from there to the Midway Landfill in Fountain, CO.
MOO

Last edited:
Nothing about the actions of these two has been logical.

JMO
iMO she’s just sloppy - she remembered where the blood was (either from memory or there were pictures - I think pics) she was tired if we are to believe the driving all night timeline and phone pings placed her there rather than at PFs - affidavit - I think she was just tied and sloppy and left blood evidence JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine