CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #44 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have enough information about the neighbor's camera to draw any firm conclusions yet. However, my best guess is that they may not have pics of KK because she parked farther away and walked up, whereas PF parked behind KB's two vehicles. (I am still looking for that link that described where she parked.) MOO

she parked at the Community Center in the park

I doubt we'll ever see it because I'm guessing his attorney broke the news to him, not detectives in an interview, but I would like to have seen PF's reaction when he realized what KK had told LE.

That plus that terrible haircut must have just really wrecked his whole day.

He may have been thinking if there's no body and he and KK refuse to talk, they will get away with it, even if LE is sure they did it. Sadly, he may be right - if KK had clammed up and refused to talk, I think it's just possible they would have gotten away with it.

She's going to face two hurdles: retaining her license (in doubt) and getting hired somewhere.

It's pretty hard to keep your license if you are convicted of a felony. Like everything, you can appeal. No idea what her chances would be.

If she keeps her license, she still has to be hired. No employer who has looked into her background (ie, good employers paying good wages) is going to be comfortable with her statement about getting drugs strong enough to potentially kill KB from work. Now she could appeal that, claim there's no evidence because she never took any drugs, she was just talking trash to PF.

OTOH, she's part of a close-knit community and I suspect that in her neck of the woods, she enjoys the same kind of hometown advantage that PF does in WP/Florissant. I think her community will rally round to forgive her. Her ex-husband seems to want to protect the kids; he's not interested in dragging her name in the mud with prurient details about her affairs. They'll see PF as the murderous Colorado guy who destroyed two good women, one from Washington and one from Idaho.

I wonder if she could get a job in a different country some h0w. would need to be a place with poor internet and great need for health care workers.

Curious why by phone,and not video,or in person.
Why she is probably not near there and boy, we would hate to have her drive 700 miles over 3 times in the next 3 months... Like she did in an attempt to murder KB. Colorado law states if you walk away from an attempt your not guilty of premeditated thoughts of murder.... Justice is blind. JMO

KK has two aunts: "Auntie K" resides in Colo, and sat in the car parked in alley when KK took coffee to KB. Agent Slater said she Aunt K was unaware.

It was an unnamed Aunt in Idaho that drove KK to Boise to retain lawyer just before KK made deal with DA to cooperate.

Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

no idea what really occurred, but KK could have said to her aunt: 'I'll just be a minute; I want to drop a coffee off for a friend,' and the aunt would have just believed that she was a thoughtful person :(

I can't find where PF had any contact with KK during her three murder attempts. Wondering how this might affect the solicitation charges.

First she's with her Aunt in Woodland Park. They have a beer then go buy two coffees. KK shows up at KB's door wanting to make friends and playdates.

Second time, she says PF left a steel pipe by his fence gate. KK goes to KB's home but chickens out when she hears a dog bark.

Third time, KK brings a aluminum bat from her house and sits outside KB's house. Again she chickens out.

No where does KK describe meeting with PF while she's in Woodland Park. I'll keep looking.

Also, it's reported that after these 3 attempts, PF doesn't contact her again until Nov. 21. Hopefully phone records will show more.

yes, he seems to have redirected her "desire" into murder attempts. it does not seem to include any sex, affection or fun times... if it is all correctly reported.

unclear if the video covers the whole doorway- maybe it picks up PF because he is 6'2", but a shorter person or what PF might be dragging at his feet is cut out of the video? One of the videos supposedly did show PF, KB and little K. Not sure if the video is clear after sunset. Also, we were told previously that since this is a free video service, the "subscriber" only gets a certain number of videos per week. Unclear if there is still more video available to LE on demand. Presumably it is focused on the neighbor's door, so it only peripherally picks up KB's door.
If the camera system is Arlo, as previously mentioned, and the person has the free service, (which I have) you get seven days of recording’s. No limit on the number of recordings within those days. And you can pick and choose what days you delete ..does not have to be seven days in a row. I am not sure if your other videos, once deleted, are somehow stored at the company or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine