CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #45*ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, but by your own posts here, you say KK is a proven liar and therefore her testimony is not worth too much in putting PF away for LWOP.

So did she lie about the drugs? I say that she may have tried drugging KB's coffee one time, per HER TESTIMONY, but it was an epic fail.

MOO
According to the Arrest Affidavit, KK is a proven liar and they caught her. The AA says KK said she didn't try drugging KB's coffee.

BREAKING: Patrick Frazee 10-Page Arrest Affidavit

Ha! Exactly.

“I’m going to create reasonable doubt by implicating myself in three murder attempts, direct law enforcement to evidence, and lay out how it happened, where it happened, and when it happened.”

She made the case against PF, and will likely be the reason that he spends the rest of his life behind bars.

All part of her diabolical plot to “create reasonable doubt.”

God she’s good.

A defense attorney's dream!

I'm sure it is all just a small part of the 2 stooge's brilliant master plan.

We are but the igmo audience waiting for the entire thing to unfold.

Shakespearean.

And by that I mean ridiculous.

It just came to me that PF must have burned the bat in that fire. Baseball bats are made of high grade hickory, which is an extremely dense wood that's hard to start on fire. It is also not a tree that can grow in Colorado. Any wooden bat made in the last forty years has the trademark laser cut into the face, opposite the grain. The reason is that the bat has the most strength with the grain, so a baseball batter always swings with the trademark up, facing the batter. That face of the bat is the most difficult part to burn, and the laser cutting upsets the dense cellular wood structure much deeper into the wood that the older method of branding. My guess is that 3-4 hours burning might consume the handle, but that thickest part where the trademark is might be reasonably intact, under a thick coating of black soot from identifiable burnt plastic. I'm sure the searchers at the dump have that potential object close to the top of their wish-to-find list. IMO

So you're thinking seepage from the top? And yes, it was plastic.

No I didn't say the top, I said if there was a broken seam. Or maybe a corner cracked? PF could have thrown the plastic tote and cracked the corner very easily or hit it on the tailgate. Somehow, someway something came out of it onto the hay.

It just came to me that PF must have burned the bat in that fire. Baseball bats are made of high grade hickory, which is an extremely dense wood that's hard to start on fire. It is also not a tree that can grow in Colorado. Any wooden bat made in the last forty years has the trademark laser cut into the face, opposite the grain. The reason is that the bat has the most strength with the grain, so a baseball batter always swings with the trademark up, facing the batter. That face of the bat is the most difficult part to burn, and the laser cutting upsets the dense cellular wood structure much deeper into the wood that the older method of branding. My guess is that 3-4 hours burning might consume the handle, but that thickest part where the trademark is might be reasonably intact, under a thick coating of black soot from identifiable burnt plastic. I'm sure the searchers at the dump have that potential object close to the top of their wish-to-find list. IMO
What about an aluminum bat though?

I’m not sure it’s been confirmed to be wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444