CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I don't think that guy has paid any attention to the evidence.
He apparently only met Kelsey once, and remarked that she was a "good girl," implying that it wasn't really the place you would see someone like that. It was some kind of donkey event. I can't remember what exactly, but it gave me the impression that he thought KB was not the type for PF, or that she somehow didn't fit in. I think it was more of an insult disguised as a compliment. Imo
Given what we know about PF, the Clines and this group, I'd agree that KB didn't fit in.

He did that as well, But I'm more referring to actual text that were between PF and KB before she actually went missing. I think its possible and probably even likely that he deleted some of the conversation between he and KB regarding their plans for thanksgiving. I believe he may have done this after he was in possession of KB phone.....just my opinion

Hmm, I didn't think that at all, but I was getting bug eyed from the doc dump. I just took it as a fine example of his (awkward) communication skills, just another part of his "PFness", IMO. Bleh.

I was disappointed that CC was allowed to sit there and basically parrot what PF told him without any real rebuttal from the interviewer.

This. The interviewer could have regularly clarified by asking him: "And did you witness this yourself or did Patrick tell you this?"

The interviewer was going for salacious, provocative details and ratings at the expense of an innocent murdered woman - and the truth.

I had the same issue with the woman who interviewed the attorneys: she was asking the wife dumb things like why the wife thought KK what she did - um, the wife never met KK and all she knew about her was a short conversation with an employee who knew her. Yet her remark about PF having a 'hold' over KK got repeated like it was gospel. The woman didn't know any more than any of us on this forum.

In reference to the casserole, iirc it was sweet potato. Iirc Kelsey made a comment to pf? About pecans for casserole.

That dish to me would be a dish I would make to take to a thanksgiving dinner as a side dish. With pf & brother having a strained relationship I could see him not knowing, but with Kelsey making a “side” dish makes me think she was thinking she was going to sf’s for dinner. After saying this I now believe this shopping trip Kelsey went on was to get her out of the condo.
I've missed a lot on the past couple of threads, do you think PF lured KB out of the condo for a reason?

I believe he told his family he and KB had broken up, I don't know this for a fact but because they weren't surprised she wasn't there at dinner, they weren't concerned when she went missing, and they went so far as to say publicly that KB was a problem makes me believe the stories he had told the Clines were the same stories he had told his family.
I also believe he told KB they would be going to his mother's for dinner, and I think it was a last minute invite from PF since KB had to go out at noon time to get things to make sweet potato casserole and flowers for his mom. My guess is that there had been tension between she and his mom and she was trying to smooth that tension. The reason I think it was last minute is that KB doesn't appear to be one of those types that isn't prepared. That she was at safeway just a couple of hours before a dinner, without makeup and her hair done properly would lead me to believe the invite was sprung last minute.
Then I think he knew, or found out in his conversations with CB, that KB had told people he and KB were getting together for dinner so he made up the story about going to Cracker Barrel together. PF was trying to cover for an inconsistency.
This is a thought out intelligent post!
I looked up sweet potato casserole.
This isn't something you eat on its own. she had already told him that she forgot the pecans and if you wanted them he had to pick him up. He's not going to drive all the way into town to get pecan to take them all the way back out to his mom's. I feel that she knew he was coming into town. Maybe she was told he was bringing steaks or something from home to go with the dinner....?

He did that as well, But I'm more referring to actual text that were between PF and KB before she actually went missing. I think its possible and probably even likely that he deleted some of the conversation between he and KB regarding their plans for thanksgiving. I believe he likely did this after he was in possession of KB phone.....just my opinion

So he thinks to delete texts that may not help him but leaves KK's number and calls in his phone, his cohort in the murder schemes and his clean-up girl? Boy he is a contradiction. Just another thing that makes no sense.

Hah! Thanks, I needed a good LOL.
Although honestly, the nerve and gall that PF and KK had in their attempts to cover up and deceive are shocking and gruesome on one hand and stupid and comical on the other.

I agree, it's almost unbelievable. Yet, it happened. And those that could've stopped it, didn't, for some inexplicable reason.

Hmm, I didn't think that at all, but I was getting bug eyed from the doc dump. I just took it as a fine example of his (awkward) communication skills, just another part of his "PFness", IMO. Bleh.

And you may in fact be correct, it may have just been a normal everyday text conversation between them. But based on what we have seen with PF great efforts to attempt to distort all digital communication, It would not surprise me if some parts of actual text exchanges were deleted and manipulated to make events seem different than what they actually were. MOO

And you may in fact be correct, it may have just been a normal everyday text conversation between them. But based on what we have seen with PF great efforts to attempt to distort all digital communication, It would not surprise me if some parts of actual text exchanges were deleted and manipulated to make events seem different than what they actually were. MOO
Can the cell company locate these erased texts?

quoted from last thread:
you pretty much never bring a sweet potato casserole to Cracker Barrel ...:(" end quote

Which got me thinking:

Have you all given any thought to the Thx dinner process? Here's all the inconsistencies I can't grapple with:

Kelsey told her mom Kelsey, baby, and PF were going out to dinner (which I interpreted not to Ranch but OUT, like to a restaurant)

Kelsey mentioned sweet potatoe casserole to Patrick and dip recipe when talking to mom (something you'd bring to a dinner at someone else's house, presumably)

Sean (the bro) showed up at Ranch for dinner

Patrick showed up at Ranch for dinner and there was no mention from Sean to LE that Kelsey was a no show, had been expected, no anything

No mention from Sean that Ranch was surprised to see Patrick and baby for dinner (indicating to me Kelsey was never expected, and indicating to me Patrick WAS expected meaning no mention had been made to the Ranch that he and Kelsey and baby would be going elsewhere)

Patrick told Cheryl that he, Kelsey and baby went to Crackerbarrel (lie)

I'm so confused.

I think it may be as simple as PF had lied to everyone.

MOO.

This is a thought out intelligent post!
I looked up sweet potato casserole.
This isn't something you eat on its own. she had already told him that she forgot the pecans and if you wanted them he had to pick him up. He's not going to drive all the way into town to get pecan to take them all the way back out to his mom's. I feel that she knew he was coming into town. Maybe she was told he was bringing steaks or something from home to go with the dinner....?
I just assumed he told her he was coming to ride over with her. It's also usual for someone to watch the baby while the mom gets ready. With the pecan thing, I wondered if she had sent him to get pecans while she showered and that's why he was in Walmart with the baby.
It makes sense that she knew he was coming over, she hadn't put on makeup or fixed her hair and needed to make that casserole. He comes over, she sends him out to get pecans with the baby and she gets ready. He goes to walmart to get diapers and formula because he's going to kill her and will need baby supplies. He goes back to the house, kills her and then takes the baby home for dinner.
Personally, I think the casserole is going to play a part in all of this. I'm sure she made it, and it was either in the fridge or he brought it.

I agree, it's almost unbelievable. Yet, it happened. And those that could've stopped it, didn't, for some inexplicable reason.
Yes, in all seriousness, the sheer number of people who knew some/part/all of imminent danger to KB is staggering. I wish they'd all have to serve time for withholding this.

If one person, ie KK, KK's BFF M, the R's, etc. had said something to raise a flag KB could very well be alive today. And that is probably the saddest part of this craziness :(

I believe he told his family he and KB had broken up, I don't know this for a fact but because they weren't surprised she wasn't there at dinner, they weren't concerned when she went missing, and they went so far as to say publicly that KB was a problem makes me believe the stories he had told the Clines were the same stories he had told his family.
I also believe he told KB they would be going to his mother's for dinner, and I think it was a last minute invite from PF since KB had to go out at noon time to get things to make sweet potato casserole and flowers for his mom. My guess is that there had been tension between she and his mom and she was trying to smooth that tension. The reason I think it was last minute is that KB doesn't appear to be one of those types that isn't prepared. That she was at safeway just a couple of hours before a dinner, without makeup and her hair done properly would lead me to believe the invite was sprung last minute.
Then I think he knew, or found out in his conversations with CB, that KB had told people he and KB were getting together for dinner so he made up the story about going to Cracker Barrel together. PF was trying to cover for an inconsistency.
Maybe PF’s (likely feigned) illness the night before Thanksgiving let him provide doubt to KB about what the plans would be, based on how his stomach troubles were progressing Thanksgiving Day... :(

In reference to the casserole, iirc it was sweet potato. Iirc Kelsey made a comment to pf? About pecans for casserole.

That dish to me would be a dish I would make to take to a thanksgiving dinner as a side dish. With pf & brother having a strained relationship I could see him not knowing, but with Kelsey making a “side” dish makes me think she was thinking she was going to sf’s for dinner. After saying this I now believe this shopping trip Kelsey went on was to get her out of the condo.
And maybe get the bat in there while she was at the store :(

So he thinks to delete texts that may not help him but leaves KK's number and calls in his phone, his cohort in the murder schemes and his clean-up girl? Boy he is a contradiction. Just another thing that makes no sense.
Remember he's used to dealing with women in relationship with him that want to believe him, they want to believe he loves them and so they'll dismiss things that don't make sense.

Can the cell company locate these erased texts?

I think, but could very well be wrong, that LE could compare cell records from phone company against texts from phones. If texts are missing, but show up on the transmission records from one number to another, something was deleted. I hope I'm remembering this correctly, if not someone correct me please.

And IIRC, alcohol treatment was ruled out definitively by the depression treatment facility itself
Yes, long before the Dateline interview. Not to mention all the articles repeating this information, which apparently Cline never read or chooses to ignore. He cares so much about his friend to appear on National TV yet has apparently not reviewed any of the evidence.
But that's okay, because what he really has done is make it very clear that PF had an agenda. He wanted everyone around him to think KB was unstable and a bad mother for a reason. I'm guessing PF gave him this information some time around September or October. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt