CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I mentioned this before, but I have a theory as to why there was no text to mom.

If this was an effort to mislead LE, PF would have likely left his phone at home. This would allow him to send a text from Kelsey’s phone, while placing him hundreds of miles away.

Also, if he texted her mom, she would immediately call PF. If she did this, he wouldn’t be able to answer, as his phone wasn’t with him.

This was calculated.
Bang on!!!
Moo

Any chance that you mean KB’s Pinterest, rather than Instagram?

Her VI Aunt asked earlier if we would stick to known facts and avoid the topic of rehab or treatment or related issues, so going to try to stick to that as much as I can when answering.

My Pinterest is filled with topics that I am personally interested in as well as things I want to share with friends and family members. Is it possible the hashtags that you mention above were pinned to help to support others?

Sorry, yes, Pinterest.

It could be anything. All I am saying is, PF didn’t report her missing, and people are all over that.

Her mom didn’t either...that screams to me that this has happened before.

Why hasn’t custody come into this? Do we know he didn’t have full custody, and if he did, why? Maybe that’s why he has been so “protective” of the baby.

Exactly.
If she left to recover from something... why not take her own vehicle ?
It's not like he drove her to a clinic as LE would know her whereabouts.
There'd be no requests about finding her and no search of PF's mom's property.
If she left due to substance (which I think we shouldnt even suggest as I have yet to see 1 ounce of truth or proof to it) and PF was getting this scruitiny, why wouldnt he just say that to help the investigation? Why not cooperate then?

Yeah, I mentioned this before, but I have a theory as to why there was no text to mom.

If this was an effort to mislead LE, PF would have likely left his phone at home. This would allow him to send a text from Kelsey’s phone, while placing him hundreds of miles away.

Also, if he texted her mom, she would immediately call PF. If she did this, he wouldn’t be able to answer, as his phone wasn’t with him.

This was calculated.
Great catch! Never thought of that. You have great critical thinking skills.

It makes me laugh at the thought of a cattle farmer thinking he can out smart and out tech LE.

Meh I’m not defending PF or calling him smart by any means but being a cattle farmer doesn’t automatically mean you lack intelligence. A lot of guys I grew up with had parents who had lots and lots of $$ from farming so they went that route as well. In fact the class valedictorian even did that. Lots of very wealthy kids now..... just saying.

Somewhat off topic, but you know how this website shows advertisements? The current ad I'm getting is for a 2019 red pick-up truck. (It's a Ram, though, not sure what PF's is.) I blame this thread. It literally just started showing up after we started talking about his truck being seized.
del

Last edited:
Meh I’m not defending PF or calling him smart by any means but being a cattle farmer doesn’t automatically mean you lack intelligence. A lot of guys I grew up with had parents who had lots and lots of $$ from farming so they went that route as well. In fact the class valedictorian even did that. Lots of very wealthy kids now..... just saying.

Glad you said this!

There is a lot of tech involved with modern farming. I live in a big farming area and the guys and gals running those farms are far from the stereotypical simpleton with a piece of straw hanging out of their mouths.

I think they were giving him a “courtesy ride” to his other vehicle since they removed his truck on a flatbed. Not sure where he will be staying while they continue with their search warrant as they expect it to take several days.

Do we know what his other vehicle is? I just know of the truck so far.

Never said intelligence. Him turning in his phone leading to the search makes me think he thought he can "trick" or "fool" LE. LE is HIGH TECH and has all the technology they need to bypass any trickery he tried. IMO someone's who whole life is more hands on physical work than say an IT guy, will likely have less super advanced tech skills to hide what he wants hidden.

Basically he thinks he's smarter than he is. Like CW and many others.

As a pilot hiding a substance abuse or alcohol problem is going to be crazy hard.
Correct! In addition to that I would think that she would have been trained in other skills as well. When flying they are in contact with the towers and air traffic control.
It would be second nature to do the same with family and friends as well. IMO.
None of that no contact and texting that she won't be able to work for a week jives with her career.
Moo

Last edited:
Also in one of the mother's tv interviews, she said: "There was the possibility of going out to dinner." It sounded like a vague, not definite plan.

I agree that Kelsey could have told her mother white lies about her relationship and fronted having holiday plans that perhaps she really didn't have. Maybe that's making it harder to sort out some of the information and what's accurate or not.

But I believe there is one person who knows those answers, what happened, and where she is. And that he is not being forthcoming with information.
Yes, I think it's very possible she may not have told her mom certain details about her life. She didn't mention anything about the father coming to pick the baby up either. It sounds to me like it was unexpected.
I don't think she had any firm plans. Maybe she was just led to believe that they were going out to dinner together. It's hard to tell with so little details.
But it does seem like she did not confide in her mom about everything. Mom seems to be under the impression that they were happily planning to get married. But the facts tell us a different story. Imo

Personal Information
KELSEY MARIE BERRETH

PO BOX 811
FLORISSANT CO 80816-0811
County: TELLER
Medical Information:
Medical Class: First Medical Date: 12/2016
BasicMed Course Date: None BasicMed CMEC Date: None
Certificates
COMMERCIAL PILOT

FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
Certificates Description

Certificate: FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
Date of Issue: 4/24/2017

Ratings:
FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
AIRPLANE SINGLE ENGINE

Limits:
VALID ONLY WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY PILOT CERTIFICATE NO. . EXPIRES: 30 APR 2019.

Here is my theory. She has gone missing before, but maybe not for this long. She has weird #recovery and #sober tags on her Instagram.

This would explain why her mom didn’t report her missing either.

PF and CB don’t want to put this info on blast. Again, JMO.

Welcome new member dedpoet.

Thank you for your theory, but as a longtime member here, I see it obviously pointing somewhere else.

Sorry, yes, Pinterest.

It could be anything. All I am saying is, PF didn’t report her missing, and people are all over that.

Her mom didn’t either...that screams to me that this has happened before.

Why hasn’t custody come into this? Do we know he didn’t have full custody, and if he did, why? Maybe that’s why he has been so “protective” of the baby.
Do you think her mother is lying?

Mother of missing Colorado mom speaks out on daughter's disappearance
“I can't think of anywhere she's gone where she hasn't told me,” she told NBC’s Joe Fryer. “It's just not in her character to do something, to just take off and be gone."

Here is my theory. She has gone missing before, but maybe not for this long. She has weird #recovery and #sober tags on her Instagram.

This would explain why her mom didn’t report her missing either.

PF and CB don’t want to put this info on blast. Again, JMO.

maybe i am overstepping. but new account. Spreading substance abuse rumors about KB with no proof....saying PF is innocent...

hmmm
(IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members