Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to play a role more often than not, sadly
Yes, it's so important to establish custody. Even when people think they are going to get along and everything will be fine they have terrible, emotional experiences at some point. Its better to be safe and have a legal document to protect yourself and your child, in my opinion. I've known so many people who thought they could make arrangements on their own but it turned out to be a disaster.
Maybe something went wrong and the plans of getting married didn't work out. From what we know of their situation, they didn't seem to be the happy, loving couple planning a wedding in the future. Maybe one wanted it and the other changed their mind. They never lived together at all. Do we even know how long they were together before they had a child? I wonder if the plans to get married happened after the baby was born. Imo

That exchange was a little confusing, because I think the question was "Have you asked him? Did he say no?" and the answer was, "No, not at this time."

So I think that means that PF said no, but technically it sounds like it was answered like he didn't say no at this time? (Or is it just time for bed and I am hearing that wrong?)
Lol. I definitely need to listen again. I don't remember any of that. :oops:
MOO

I really want to know who said the words "custody exchange" in the first place. I suspect those are words originally uttered by PF or PF's attorney. And then used by the police. It's distancing language to make it seem like the relationship between PF and KB was not an active one*. Just like the lawyer's statements on PF's behalf that keep saying "the child he shares with Ms. Berreth" rather than saying "their daughter" or "their baby".

*And if that was the ploy, many of us fell for it early on and have been questioning the relationship status (myself included). This feels eerily familiar. MOO.

Has to be the attorney...he's been using his own terminology such as "singular person of interest" vs person of interest. This makes me think he's been behind the scenes longer than we know. I believe he was consulted the week prior to her mom reporting her missing. JMO

On Pinterest if you select the person's page and then hit "pins" it will show the most recent pins first.
Holiday, eye makeup, clothes, hair color, food, (chicken), baby... In that order.
When selecting "boards" holiday is the most recent pins 1 month ago.

Moo

You are correct!

DM, the original pinner named above Kelsey in that screenshot posted earlier by @dedpoet777 used those hashtags. The pin is in her board about being a recovering alcoholic. The board is titled Sobriety and Recovery. Kelsey simply repinned DM's pin and did not remove the hashtags.

Why wouldn’t she remove them?

Again, her mother waited to report her missing. Why? Like I said, sounds like this has happened before.

Yes, it's so important to establish custody. Even when people think they are going to get along and everything will be fine they have terrible, emotional experiences at some point. Its better to be safe and have a legal document to protect yourself and your child, in my opinion. I've known so many people who thought they could make arrangements on their own but it turned out to be a disaster.
Maybe something went wrong and the plans of getting married didn't work out. From what we know of their situation, they didn't seem to be the happy, loving couple planning a wedding in the future. Maybe one wanted it and the other changed their mind. They never lived together at all. Do we even know how long they were together before they had a child? I wonder if the plans to get married happened after the baby was born. Imo

I believe she moved to Colorado about two years ago, so she would have likely gotten pregnant pretty soon after arriving. Also assuming that she didn’t know PF prior to arriving in CO, it would have been a pretty fast moving relationship

So I guess he wiped the phone before handing it over-at least of text messages?
I’m also guessing he lawyered up the day moment police showed up at his door the first time to inquire about KB?

Yes, her Quotes board. It indicates the last activity on that particular board was one year ago. The pin in question isn’t at the top of the list. No idea how long ago she pinned it or whether the hashtags transferred from the previous pinner. I personally don’t read too much into it.

Where do you see date stamps? I've looked but I'm not seeing any... Maybe I'm just overlooking, or looking too hard! Thanks!

Again, her mother waited to report her missing. Why? Like I said, sounds like this has happened before.
Literally dozens of people have told you that they do not delete the comments on their pins and her mother did report her missing when she could not contact her.
We do not know what PF told her mother at first to put her off for a while.

No. Because when Grandma comes to visit she will be asking questions. He doesnt want to answer anybody's questions for fear of new information coming out that could discredit him. For example, He tells Grandma he came straight home from Kelseys house on thanksgiving after picking up the baby. Next week they find a video of him from thanksgiving driving 30 miles away on a web/security cam.

I can see why he hired an attorney! I'm not so sure he's guilty of anything! In Michelle Parker's disappearance I was sure Dale was guilty but now I wonder if just being the last one to see them makes you guilty. MAybe their just a..holes but not murders!

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you know she waited? We don't know when her mom really thought she was missing, I can't imagine her mom thinking she was mia and sitting on that info for 10 days. I think her mom and her employer were told a story that they believed at first. JMO

At the end of the day, Kelsey is a grown <modsnip - unnecessary language> woman, and maybe she wasn’t in constant contact with her mom.

There’s no way of knowing why her mom wasn’t immediately concerned, but all that matters is that for whatever reason, she wasn’t.

Police are treating her disappearance as suspicious, and that’s all that really matters.

They know things that we don’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should make no difference whatsoever if he left his phone at home or turned off. The truck should have a GPS built in that can tell them where the truck went. Very likely why they hauled it in....for that reason as well as any evidence they can gather from within, on or underneath the truck itself.

When did they start building GPSes into vehicles? What about old ones?

That exchange was a little confusing, because I think the question was "Have you asked him? Did he say no?" and the answer was, "No, not at this time."

So I think that means that PF said no, but technically it sounds like it was answered like he didn't say no at this time? (Or is it just time for bed and I am hearing that wrong?)

He did not really say that PF was not allowing it...just that it had not occurred...imo

Why didn't she remove "A dark chocolate peppermint cookie dipped in white chocolate — it’s the perfect holiday cookie!" under the quote about seeing the light in people?

Do you have anything else you are basing this on, other than her Instagram, oops I mean Pinterest board?

There's no reason to remove them.

Her mother didn't wait to report her missing, she didn't know she was missing. Why didn't Kelsey's fiance' report her missing? Clearly, he knew.

Why do you say it sounds like this has happened before? Every family member who has spoken about her said it's completely out of character for her. Her mother said she's never gone away without sharing her plan.

MOO

He did not really say that PF was not allowing it...just that it had not occurred...imo
If he was allowing it, it would have occurred.

There’s no other reason that he wouldn’t have been interviewed.

Police want to talk to him, they need to talk to him, and he ain’t talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member