CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't she remove "A dark chocolate peppermint cookie dipped in white chocolate — it’s the perfect holiday cookie!" under the quote about seeing the light in people?

Do you have anything else you are basing this on, other than her Instagram, oops I mean Pinterest board?
I rather think that it is the talking point of the day among PF's supporters.

I just saw the video of him in his red truck ignoring the reporter. I cannot believe how nasty he was to not even give a brief comment!

I believe she moved to Colorado about two years ago, so she would have likely gotten pregnant pretty soon after arriving. Also assuming that she didn’t know PF prior to arriving in CO, it would have been a pretty fast moving relationship
ITA. I'm wondering if the relationship with PF was a rebound relationship. If they split up, I don't see KB wanting to stay in a place she has no support system. That's why I've been concerned from the get-go that her disappearance is related to child custody. JMO

I wonder if the search warrant included a swab of K. for a DNA test.
Well, K is absent. However, her mom's DNA could help, KB carries 1/2 of mom's genome, her daughter's DNA is 1/2 of K's, and also, many people did get tested in 23@me, or Ancestry, of FTDNA. So there is a chance that K's DNA exists in one of these systems. (BTW, people probably should "behest" their DNA kept in the commercial testing systems to relatives. Just in case).

Last edited:
Why didn't she remove "A dark chocolate peppermint cookie dipped in white chocolate — it’s the perfect holiday cookie!" under the quote about seeing the light in people?

Do you have anything else you are basing this on, other than her Instagram, oops I mean Pinterest board?
Haaa. If we try really really hard, we might be able to use this Pinterest/Instagram/MySpace/AOL account to prove that Kelsey ran away and PF has no involvement in this.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know she waited? We don't know when her mom really thought she was missing, I can't imagine her mom thinking she was mia and sitting on that info for 10 days. I think her mom and her employer were told a story that they believed at first. JMO
Yes, I'm not sure we can assume it's happened before. What I do think is maybe she didn't have the kind of relationship with her mom where they talked every day or she told her everything about her life. Maybe they only spoke to each other once or twice a month and that was normal for them. How far away does the mom live?
Also she may have thought her daughter's relationship was happy and stable when in fact it may not have been. So she had no reason not to trust her future son in law when he told her she had gone away for a week. Imo

Catching up again.
Watched the press conference and followed the thread afterwards. A few thoughts.

One thing that upsets me is there were earlier reports earlier in the week that he was being "cooperative" with LE. IMO that was absolutely not true because from the press conference and from my interpretation of it he has not been very cooperative with LE at all. And is still not being very cooperative.

An innocent cooperating person that cared one bit about a missing person who they had a child with would march into investigators offices and start to answer whatever questions are necessary.

Another thing that upsets me is Kelsey's Mom still has not been able to see or hold the baby. That is just down right cruel to not let a scared concerned mother see or hold the child of her missing daughter.

The good news is it appears that LE is in full force now with trying to get to the bottom of what happened and I am happy to see the resources being poured onto the case. I hope they are able to make good progress very soon.

One thought that I keep coming back to is the ping in Idaho. I have to wonder if that wasnt a critical error by the perp and somehow the phone got turned on when it was not supposed to. I am just guessing that the texts on that same day may have come from a more local Colorado location from the phone and somehow later that day/evening an error was made when the phone got turned on in Idaho.

If I was LE I would be having search teams in Idaho around any known places that she would have known about or visited. And I would be grilling any records or witnesses from the regional airports to see if there were unscheduled flights that day. Along with trying to get camera footage on the highway leading to Idaho from that day. Maybe some store has a longer stored Video system that can recover footage going way back. Like maybe traffic cameras or something. I would be interested in seeing if a certain vehicle was on that highway between Idaho and Woodland Park.

Last edited:
Who is Tammy?

CBI interviewer in the Watts Case. She was VERY smooth and got his confession!

Tammy is brilliant. For anyone who did not follow the Watts case and has an interest, here is part 1 of Tammy's polygraph interview with CW (the rest of it is on youtube):

I found it very fascinating how easily she was able to get him to talk and she knew he was lying about everything. She even told him he was a terrible liar in such a way it sounded like a compliment. The other special agent who helped reel CW in was named Grahm and he was also top notch-- I would be shaking with fear if I committed a crime and had to talk to these two.

Back on topic-- I have to wonder if Kelsey's fiance PF saw these interview videos in the high profile Watts case. Did he realize what he was up against and lawyer up without saying much because of seeing this? Or is it because he has LE family members that he lawyered up so fast?

Wow. Not at this time? :confused:

"'No, not at this time,'” De Young said Frazee responded when police sought to question him.

Frazee is related to law enforcement officers in the state, including a brother who is a Colorado Springs police officer and retired Kiowa County Sheriff Forrest Frazee.

I took it to mean they had not questioned him yet. Imo
I think the article just reads a little confusing because it sounds like the question either was has police sought to question him with an answer of "No, not at this time."

Or that when the police sought to question PF, he said, "No, not at this time."

I think the whole exchange was just saying either they had not talked to him at this time or that PF had not agreed to talk to them at this time, but it was a little muddled to me. Like most of this case!

Her alleged fiance waited to report KB missing. Why?
LE is searching his property. Seems rather obvious who, what, where LE is focused upon. JMO
I would guess just like the mother! Nobody reported her missing because neither were in charge of her business! I'm not so sure he's guilty of anything and I can understand him hiring an attorney!

Catching up again.
Watched the press conference and followed the thread afterwards. A few thoughts.

One thing that upsets me is there were earlier reports earlier in the week that he was being "cooperative" with LE. IMO that was absolutely not true because from the press conference and from my interpretation of it he has not been very cooperative with LE at all. And is still not being very cooperative.

An innocent cooperating person that cared one bit about a missing person who they had a child with would march into investigators offices and start to answer whatever questions are necessary.

Another thing that upsets me is Kelsey's Mom still has not been able to see or hold the baby. That is just down right cruel to not let a scared concerned mother see or hold the child of her missing daughter.

The good news is it appears that LE is in full force now with trying to get to the bottom of what happened and I am happy to see the resources being poured onto the case. I hope they are able to make good progress very soon.

One thought that I keep coming back to is the ping in Iowa. I have to wonder if that wasnt a critical error by the perp and somehow the phone got turned on when it was not supposed to. I am just guessing that the texts on that same day may have come from a more local Colorado location from the phone and somehow later that day/evening an error was made when the phone got turned on in Iowa.

If I was LE I would be having search teams in Iowa around any known places that she would have known about or visited. And I would be grilling any records or witnesses from the regional airports to see if there were unscheduled flights that day. Along with trying to get camera footage on the highway leading to Iowa from that day. Maybe some store has a longer stored Video system that can recover footage going way back. Like maybe traffic cameras or something. I would be interested in seeing if a certain vehicle was on that highway between Iowa and Woodland Park.
Idaho, not Iowa.

Haaa. If we try really really hard, we might be able to use this Pinterest/Instagram/MySpace/AOL account to prove that Kelsey ran away and PF has no involvement in this.

Maybe she’s hiding out with Mollie Tibbetts in the Wisonsin woods, surviving off of cat food.

You win tonight. Thanks for the laugh.

Why wouldn’t she remove them?

Again, her mother waited to report her missing. Why? Like I said, sounds like this has happened before.
Most people DO NOT remove the original pinners words as they aren't paying attention to that....only the pin itself is interesting to them. They simply hit pin and post as is.

I personally think her mother did more than just wait to report her missing but roadblocks were thrown in her path.

I miss the beating a dead horse emoticon.

Why wouldn’t she remove them?

Again, her mother waited to report her missing. Why? Like I said, sounds like this has happened before.
I think you read the same post I did on another site because almost everything you've said sounds like it has come directly from there.. But we aren't supposed to reference anything like that here which hasn't been posted by a verified insider or msm...just saying.

Maybe she’s hiding out with Mollie Tibbetts in the Wisonsin woods, surviving off of cat food.
I think you solved the mystery. She ran away with Tom from MySpace.

Are any verified attorneys here criminal defense attorneys? I’m curious, that if someone came to you because their significant other / their child’s parent went missing (as a precaution), what would be the typical overall strategy of advising? Would you generally tell your client to not talk to police, even if innocent? Or would you only do that if you were setting up for a murder defense or the like? I know denying polygraphs is usually normal, but what else?

Last edited:
If he was allowing it, it would have occurred.

There’s no other reason that he wouldn’t have been interviewed.

Police want to talk to him, they need to talk to him, and he ain’t talking.
Yes, they seem to be stressing that fact. They answer questions regarding him like, "Good question. We want to know that too." or, "we would like to sit down and talk to him about that." They are basically stopping short of saying, "He just won't cooperate." I'm sure the lawyer is giving them a hard time. He's been on top of it from the beginning and I bet LE is not too happy about that.

Are any verified attorneys here criminal defense attorneys? I’m curious, that if someone came to you because their significant other / your child’s parent went missing (as a precaution), what would be the typical overall strategy of advising? Would you generally tell your client to not talk to police, even if innocent? Or would you only do that if you were setting up for a murder defense or the like? I know denying polygraphs is usually normal, but what else?
This is a really good question. @riolove77 is on the other side of the aisle, but might be able to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder