CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate, the plan wasn't that PF was going to pick up the child and leave, the plan was that PF and KB were going out together for dinner that night.
From day one, I found it very odd that PF would pick up the child on KB's day off and leave KB alone on Thanksgiving day, particularly because he watches her during the week when she is working. You would think that this would be KB's time with the child.

No. Because when Grandma comes to visit she will be asking questions. He doesnt want to answer anybody's questions for fear of new information coming out that could discredit him. For example, He tells Grandma he came straight home from Kelseys house on thanksgiving after picking up the baby. Next week they find a video of him from thanksgiving driving 30 miles away on a web/security cam.

I'm not saying he is guilty. I'm sure he is taking the advice of his attorney.

Yea I agree, but he could have someone drop her off too. I guess that’s still risky for him. I guess the flip side is that if he didn’t do this, he’s worried for his daughter’s safety and trusts no one.

From day one, I found it very odd that PF would pick up the child on KB's day off and leave KB alone on Thanksgiving day, particularly because he watches her during the week when she is working. You would think that this would be KB's time with the child.
Or time the three of them spend together - turkey dinner, getting a Christmas tree...
MOO

Somebody took it there, turned it on, unlocked it with a passcode or a finger, sent those texts, and then shut it off again. They knew how to unlock it and who to send the texts to.
Exactly.

Someone who knew her.

Someone who wanted to delay the discovery of her disappearance.

Someone who wanted to lead the police away from him.

So, you guys will probably think I am crazy, but I PF might be innocent. Most of the time, the guilty SOs put themselves out there way too much, and they put on this “do and say all the right things” face.

While I think this is bizarre, and I think his lack of caring and actions is bizarre, we don’t know the extent of their relationship. There is lots we don’t know.

That being said, there is something telling me this dude knows more than he is saying, but I am leaning toward another perp here. This whole story is too wild for me to even begin to point fingers yet. However, I could also be dead wrong. I’m sure we’ll know soon enough, hopefully.

Yea I agree, but he could have someone drop her off too. I guess that’s still risky for him. I guess the flip side is that if he didn’t do this, he’s worried for his daughter’s safety and trusts no one.

Yes you are totally right. We must give him the presumption of innocence. But that doesnt mean there are not consequences for his decisions.

Actually, didn’t PF allegedly say that he picked their child up in the afternoon and her mom says that KB said they’d be going out for dinner? So, conflicting or changed plans?

I’m sure it’s been discussed but these threads move way too fast. Is Kelsey’s dad not in the picture?

He hasn't made any public appearances, but was mentioned by the family friend who has talked on camera. I still think the father may have been quoted in another video interview, but not shown, but no luck finding that right now so I'm not positive.

Vanished: Authorities investigating disappearance of ex-Warden woman

Church member and longtime Berreth family friend, Jim Morgan, has talked to Kelsey’s father almost every day since she disappeared. Kelsey babysat Jim's kids when they were younger.

"I've been talking with Darrell, her father, you know we've been close friends for a longtime and since this happened we've been talking almost daily. It's been hard, boy...the family is struggling with this...it's a parent's worst nightmare. I can't understand it as close as I am to them. There's more pain there than I can...," said Morgan.

Last edited:
Keeping an open mind about her telling her mom they had dinner plans...she may have wanted to placate her mom and in fact meant to have a quiet day alone. I know I used to invent stories to tell my mom so she wouldn’t fret about me being alone, though I preferred it.

I am not sure if they have a visitation schedule or custody arrangement of any sort through the courts, but the parents typically trade off on who gets the child on major holidays from year to year.

Somebody took it there, turned it on, unlocked it with a passcode or a finger, sent those texts, and then shut it off again. They knew how to unlock it and who to send the texts to.

And a passcode could have been something very simple and easy to know or guess, like her daughter K's birthday for example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur