CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Prior to concluding their conversation, Agent Slater asked RS what his thoughts were on what happened to KB. RS then stated that he didn't know where KB was and suggested she did this on her own"

This seems odd to me, the question was do you have any idea what happened to KB. And RS answer was I don't know where she is.....

18-118 search warrant page 10 of 26

Really strange comments, I guess she took off without her car or truck. Or I guess she shot herself then magically disappeared from the condo, after she was dead, but left behind blood evidence.

I think RS knew early on KB's fate, I think he knew on 11/22 late with PF's trip over to Guffey with the tote in the truck. I doubt he left it parked at the house with SF.

I am curious with the FBI and CBI involved if they will stumble onto something else PF and company were involved in, like this whole college admittance scam, which came about as FBI was investigating something totally unrelated! Stay tuned! The first one to talk gets the deal!

Last edited:
Really strange comments, I guess she took off without her car or truck. Or I guess she shot herself then magically disappeared from the condo, after she was dead.

I think RS knew early on KB's fate, I think he knew on 11/22 late with PF's trip over to Guffey with the tote in the truck. I doubt he left it parked at the house with SF.

I am curious with the FBI and CBI involved if they will stumble onto something else PF and company were involved in, like this whole college admittance scam, which came about as FBI was investigating something totally unrelated! Stay tuned!

I certainly hope that they can find evidence to bring charges if it can be proved that others aided and abetted......

I think the B family deserves to have everyone to be held accountable for their actions

I can't even fathom how hard it had been for KB's family to learn about all of the devious things that were going on behind KB's back during her relationship with PF.

The pain that they have had to endure is just simply unfathomably cruel and heinous!

Not sure her Sonic run has much to do with her size as it does her lack of humanity.

The comments about looks have bothered me each time, but only now chose to post on it because it seems to have gone over the top in frequency.

People who are obese, or unattractive, or lousy dressers, or having bad hair days aren't bad people because of their perceived lack of "good looks".

And good looking people can be absolutely horrific. Some in Hollywood are prime examples.

I just have a problem when we seem to equate the two (bad people are ugly, ugly people are bad).

That ain't real life.

KK, IMO, is a HORRIBLE person, BUT not due to anything other than her actions and attitude.

That being said, sometimes one's personality is a reflection of their self-esteem and how well they take care of themselves, which can affect behavior and their decision making. Still, doesn't necessarily make them bad people.

BBM

In this case it does however, KK is at the very least a very bad person.....MOO

ETA: IMO nobody was trying to shame anybody other than a person that was involved in a horrific murder.

She deserves all the attention that comes her way.

She brought it all on herself....

Last edited:
I agree and I personally would also never feel safe that she or she and others may not take off with that baby, or hide her. It sure appears that is what about was to go on when they were both leaving the property separately... And they had already kept her from the Berreths...

Yep, one has to wonder where they were heading in two cars that morning super early.

BBM

In this case it does however, KK is at the very least a very bad person.....MOO

ETA: IMO nobody was trying to shame anybody other than a person that was involved in a horrific murder.

She deserves all the attention that comes her way.

She brought it all on herself....
Yup. As far as I’m concerned, no blow is too low, when it comes to KK.

She deserves everything she gets, and unfortunately, it will never be what she deserves.

Atleast legally.

"Prior to concluding their conversation, Agent Slater asked RS what his thoughts were on what happened to KB. RS then stated that he didn't know where KB was and suggested she did this on her own"

This seems odd to me, the question was do you have any idea what happened to KB. And RS answer was I don't know where she is.....

18-118 search warrant page 10 of 26
I thought that whole exchange was rather bizarre to read IMO. If I were a betting person, I believe I'd put money on Mr. RS starting to sweat even back then. I'm sure come trial time, he'll be singing a different tune ;)

Can you possibly imagine what the people and or family who had even some degree of knowledge or those down right complicit in this crime and cover up must be thinking at this moment, after all the evidence in the Search Warrants and Arrest Affidavit have been released? People like:
SF, SF2, KK, The R's, KK's friends M and the other one who loaned her car, RS,CC

And on the other hand is a list of completely innocent family members, loved ones and friends that have been destroyed by PF and KK's actions. Baby K, Kelsey's entire family, KK's children and family, whomever of the F clan that may be innocent of any knowledge.

Such a gruesome, violent act against a person who by all accounts was just an honest, kind, caring, loving mother and flight instructor trying to juggle life and who had the unfortunate luck of running into a NPD guy on the internet. PF went to this extreme over custody of Baby K and losing his control over KB? It's mind blowing.

MOO

I think probably neighbors or that crowd may help her out, that is a great point. That kind of help does tend to fade in time though. Like when you lose someone, people are there with all sorts of help and casseroles, etc. but then life goes on, they go back to work and their own lives, etc. and there is less of it.

As far as the baby, she will have forgotten her I suspect before she ever has a chance of seeing her and I personally am sorry to say it but I hope she does not ever see her and the child can just forget her and PF, etc. It will be hard enough when she is old enough to know what her father did to her mother, etc. or to come across it or read it herself.

People talk about grandparents' rights but from what I understand they truly are not taken that seriously nor are that big in court. One can try of course. Parents are first and foremost as to rights. Of course in this case, there are no parents so the Berreths play in and the Frazees are the family of the man who ensured the baby has no parents. Legally, I have no idea what they might have to decide as to a right to see the baby by his family but logically I sure the heck would not allow it. The child's wellbeing is primary right? It still burns me that neither ma nor PF would allow the Berreths to see her when PF basically kidnapped her for good (after killing her mother).

Just my thoughts and not sure any are correct lol.
Parental rights, for Patrick, can and should be legally terminated if he is guilty criminal/civil court for the murder of KB. That would eliminate Frazee family from baby’s life. As kind and civil as the Berreth family as shown themselves to be, I can’t imagine that the would want to have any contact with the Frazee family. In their place, I think I would feel nothing but terror for the baby.

Parental rights, for Patrick, can and should be legally terminated if he is guilty criminal/civil court for the murder of KB. That would eliminate Frazee family from baby’s life. As kind and civil as the Berreth family as shown themselves to be, I can’t imagine that the would want to have any contact with the Frazee family. In their place, I think I would feel nothing but terror for the baby.

ITA. Hopefully that is exactly the way it goes. And with no contact with either PF nor the family in the meantime either.

I thought that whole exchange was rather bizarre to read IMO. If I were a betting person, I believe I'd put money on Mr. RS starting to sweat even back then. I'm sure come trial time, he'll be singing a different tune ;)

Can you possibly imagine what the people and or family who had even some degree of knowledge or those down right complicit in this crime and cover up must be thinking at this moment, after all the evidence in the Search Warrants and Arrest Affidavit have been released? People like:
SF, SF2, KK, The R's, KK's friends M and the other one who loaned her car, RS,CC

And on the other hand is a list of completely innocent family members, loved ones and friends that have been destroyed by PF and KK's actions. Baby K, Kelsey's entire family, KK's children and family, whomever of the F clan that may be innocent of any knowledge.

Such a gruesome, violent act against a person who by all accounts was just an honest, kind, caring, loving mother and flight instructor trying to juggle life and who had the unfortunate luck of running into a NPD guy on the internet. PF went to this extreme over custody of Baby K and losing his control over KB? It's mind blowing.

MOO

This is an exceptional post. ITA.

Yep, one has to wonder where they were heading in two cars that morning super early.

And why would ma leave particularly if she had no involvement? Who warned them? Along with her taking the 5th... Certainly food for thought... I don't believe his phone call to her had anything to do with dinner either. Finally, I have a big problem with him coming back to ma's property to burn KB, a body and evidence. She is not exactly 80 and immobile and his child was there as well. It was not like it was at midnight nor a small fire, nor a short fire per KK. And with KK with him, that was no surprise to ma? I will just say if I killed someone (and I never would) and my ma did not know and I did not want her to know, I would certainly not go get the body that was already and bring it back to burn at my own ma's house to burn... And it "ain't" like this fire was way out at the back of the 35 acres... If KK could see ma on the porch, well then...

ETA: I almost forgot a mop and bleach at ma's which may or may not have related to the clean-up...

I can't even fathom how hard it had been for KB's family to learn about all of the devious things that were going on behind KB's back during her relationship with PF.

The pain that they have had to endure is just simply unfathomably cruel and heinous!
I will never forget the look on CB's face during the very first PC when she went to the podium to speak. I saw disbelief, grief, fear, sadness, grim determination when she had to pause a moment when she began to choke up. CB stood up for her daughter and defended her as best she could against the attacks on KB's 'character' which were already being tossed about by the killer and his ridiculous cronies.

Cheryl Berreth is one of the finest examples of a mother under pressure rising beyond everything to do the right thing for her daughter and baby granddaughter that I have seen. I can never applaud her enough, although she seems like the kind of person who wouldn't want anyone to make a fuss over her. Humble and kind, but strong in character. IMO

I picture KB much the same way, and I can see little KB growing into being a wonderful person too surrounded by all their love.

Shannan Watts mother Sanda R, Laci Peterson's mom Sharon R., Morgan Harrington's Mom Gil, Mollie Tibbetts Dad Rob, and Jayme Closs's Aunt Jen. Just a few of the many brave faces behind these horrible cases that I will never forget.

And why would ma leave particularly if she had no involvement? Who warned them? Along with her taking the 5th... Certainly food for thought... I don't believe his phone call to her had anything to do with dinner either. Finally, I have a big problem with him coming back to ma's property to burn KB, a body and evidence. She is not exactly 80 and immobile and his child was there as well. It was not like it was at midnight nor a small fire, nor a short fire per KK. And with KK with him, that was no surprise to ma? I will just say if I killed someone (and I never would) and my ma did not know and I did not want her to know, I would certainly not go get the body that was already and bring it back to burn at my own ma's house to burn... And it "ain't" like this fire was way out at the back of the 35 acres... If KK could see ma on the porch, well then...

ETA: I almost forgot a mop and bleach at ma's which may or may not have related to the clean-up...

I know we can’t accuse SF for obvious reasons.

But I will say if somebody asked me hypothetically would somebody in the same situation as SF know based on the likelihood of the situation surrounding her.

I would answer, did she know? Of course she knew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member