CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C
I agree. She was being used by him. He would have dropped her once it was done. His obsession was getting complete custody of the baby, which Kelsey was never going to allow.
In his sick mind the only way was for her to be dead. And what horrific hate and rage he felt to kill her the way he did.

Colorado custody law would never have given one parent sole custody without some extreme circumstances. Not even PF’s lies about KB drinking and rehab. PF tried to fabricate some undesirable story about KB for his alibi. The low level stupidity of PF saying KB had lost her job due to her problems and then having to fake a text to her employer saying she won’t be coming into work for the rest of the week is a little more than I can handle from this group of killers. If she lost her job why text you won’t be at work?

Y'know, it appears that a lot of the asinine actions we see in this case are a direct result of PF "overthinking" things.

Of course, it goes without saying, so I'll go ahead and say it:
PF overthinking things is a total oxymoron.

In PF's case, the mere act of trying to match his socks poses an insoluble riddle.
Fortunately, his wardrobe selection is pretty much locked in for the rest of his life, which will greatly simplify his daily decision-making tree.

The only decision that remains for him now is whether he wants to be on the top or the bottom.

Bunk, I mean.
Sorry, I should have made myself clear.

Of course, his roomie may have other ideas.
They'll probably have to wrestle for it. Or something.

JMO.

Ya just had to make us wonder about his socks... Thinking gray wool ones on occasion over white tube socks with work boots, depending on whether warm or cold; and white tube socks in cowboy boots in the other seasons as his "dating" outfit...:D

I think the reason KK didn't report the solicitations is because deep down she wanted Kelsey dead. I think she was flattered that PF would go to such length so he could be free to be with her. She was fooled about that. He wanted to use her for the dirty work. Two insane people. A normal person would have made sure Kelsey knew he was threatening her life and made sure KB knew that even he she had to tell her, herself. At least, she would have tried to stop it. Jmo
A normal person, IMHO, would have been horrified at the thought of participating in a murder of another human being, and would not only have reported it to PD, but informed the unwitting potential crime victim, and told PF to never contact her again. MOO

A normal person, IMHO, would have been horrified at the thought of participating in a murder of another human being, and would not only have reported it to PD, but informed the unwitting potential crime victim, and told PF to never contact her again. MOO
Yes. Normal people don’t say nothing, do nothing, make multiple efforts to commit murder, clean a bloody crime scene, and engage in a coverup.

She didn’t just use bad judgement; she showed who she is.

A disgusting human being.

I know others have already said this, but am going to voice my opinion anyway. ;-)

Why is there a need by some to refer to KKL size when commenting on her?

She is bad, she is bad due to the fact that she chose NOT to save the life of another when she had the opportunity.

She is bad, she is bad because she put aside her humanity in order to "clean up the mess".

She is a bad. Period.

The only legitimate reason I can think of to bring up her weight/size/hairstyle/whatever, is in relation to any self-esteem issues she may have which might have contributed to her behavior.

Other than that, it's kind of ridiculous. IMO

If he did, that guy ain’t gonna talk.

The only way he would, is if law enforcement could pressure him like they did KK.

That evidence has to be there, and that’s if this guy even did anything criminal.
I believe there are still a handful of search warrants that have not been executed yet and/or not released.

I don't know about "the friends," but I do believe the only way PF will ever talk is if SF is arrested, and/or under threat of arrest.

Investigation not over...

If he did, that guy ain’t gonna talk.

The only way he would, is if law enforcement could pressure him like they did KK.

That evidence has to be there, and that’s if this guy even did anything criminal.
Unknown male DNA in KB's bathroom?

@MassGuy - You must be familiar with Mo'Gas and ye olde pot belly stove with pipe. Someone familiar with it informs me that a good drip rate is about 1 gallon/hour. Having experience yourself, do you believe a 5 gallon can of gas is enough to burn a body?

I believe there are still a handful of search warrants that have not been executed yet and/or not released.

I don't know about "the friends," but I do believe the only way PF will ever talk is if SF is arrested, and/or under threat of arrest.

Investigation not over...
I agree, mommy is his weakest link.

I just don’t think the evidence is there, although I believe she knows things.

Hopefully they can dig up something, because that would certainly turn up the heat on him.

Unknown male DNA in KB's bathroom?

@MassGuy - You must be familiar with Mo'Gas and ye olde pot belly stove with pipe. Someone familiar with it informs me that a good drip rate is about 1 gallon/hour. Having experience yourself, do you believe a 5 gallon can of gas is enough to burn a body?
I think you’re confusing me with Dave.

I’ve followed lots of cases where bodies are burned, but I’m not familiar with the specifics as to methods.

Ha! If I send Steven Avery a letter in which I pretend to be an attractive female, maybe he can offer some insight.

I know others have already said this, but am going to voice my opinion anyway. ;-)

Why is there a need by some to refer to KKL size when commenting on her?

She is bad, she is bad due to the fact that she chose NOT to save the life of another when she had the opportunity.

She is bad, she is bad because she put aside her humanity in order to "clean up the mess".

She is a bad. Period.

The only legitimate reason I can think of to bring up her weight/size/hairstyle/whatever, is in relation to any self-esteem issues she may have which might have contributed to her behavior.

Other than that, it's kind of ridiculous. IMO

Very true.

I myself have remarked on her hair in relation to an aging rodeo queen and not being able to get past her "glory" days, etc. and being jealous of KB. I dislike when I do it, which is fairly rare, but I think it comes from what she did deserves none of the normal respect. She has and had no empathy and why should I for her? So I remark on her hair while she knows KB's was probably matted with blood from a baseball bat. If I remarked on her teeth (which I have not), I would feel somewhat justified as she knows KB's were knocked out of her mouth.

It does not justify it, I know, and I can say at least for myself it is not my normal way and I would never talk to nor joke about anyone that way, nor do I think that way, but when it is someone who cared less about the life of someone else, I feel well, why care how they feel...

Just speaking for myself and again it does not justify it but it might explain it--at least on my part. I don't like either of these two perps and have no respect for either... They don't think the normal rules apply/applied to them and so I don't think the normal rules should apply to how I think of them...

Yet I do agree with you. :)

Did anyone watch the HLN program on this case yesterday? Is the lack of comments because it didn't offer anything new? I think you posters wrote a whole thread after the Dateline program.

I was watching an expert online and figured it was better than the HLN program would be. When it ended, I thought wth and did put HLN on so I saw maybe half. CC was better behaved and far more careful in what he said but nothing new really. They then had on the woman who was one of the few we heard of in the beginning who said she never used him again after him being rough with her horses. That was interesting.

I saw nothing much new other than that but I did not see the first 1/2.

To me, in the last how many cases I have followed MSM is behind the 8 ball generally...

jmo. Did you watch it? Did I miss anything in the first 1/2?

Just thinking that it must be pretty quiet at ma's big old place with no PF and no baby. Big place to take care of all by yourself.

I wonder that too, but I would guess the roping/rodeo/ranching "herd" is helping her out. I wonder if she thinks she will ever see her grandchild baby K ever again, or if she knows it is over.

Last edited:
I was watching an expert online and figured it was better than the HLN program would be. When it ended, I thought wth and did put HLN on so I saw maybe half. CC was better behaved and far more careful in what he said but nothing new really. They then had on the woman who was one of the few we heard of in the beginning who said she never used him again after him being rough with her horses. That was interesting.

I saw nothing much new other than that but I did not see the first 1/2.

To me, in the last how many cases I have followed MSM is behind the 8 ball generally...

jmo. Did you watch it? Did I miss anything in the first 1/2?
I caught something interesting that CC had to say.

He keeps talking about how great a guy PF is, and calls him a wonderful father.

When talking about their interactions, he said that he only saw PF a couple times a year.

It’s not like this guy is a close friend, but he makes it seem that way.

yes!
I find it quite astounding how many people casually drop into convo ..".well to be honest with ya" etc. ..when it isn't even relevant.

it makes my eyes pop wide unconsciously lol everytime!
wtf?? aren't you usually honest?? why the revelation that your 'levelling' with me :confused:
I interpret "to be honest with you" as "I didn't mean to tell you this, but I will" or "you might not believe this, but it's true".

I caught something interesting that CC had to say.

He keeps talking about how great a guy PF is, and calls him a wonderful father.

When talking about their interactions, he said that he only saw PF a couple times a year.

It’s not like this guy is a close friend, but he makes it seem that way.

I think he said 3 to 4 times per year, I agree that is not that often.

He did stay away from knocking KB and at the end he did make a remark something to the effect of (paraphrasing) if the evidence shows it... and there was no one more shocked than he...

I hate to be fair to him lol but I am pretty sure the Dateline episode of him was taped quite awhile before from something I had heard before it even aired. Since then much has come out, the affidavit and the search warrants...

Not saying he gets it but it may have them thinking...

The other woman said she thought the people in the area just could not believe it and were shocked (some such thing) and that all it really was was confirming the things they had seen in PF through the years that kind of just were ignored or not really talked about... (again totally paraphrasing)... Like his treatment of animals and such I imagine she meant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo