CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep transparent as heck, its like telling a whopper of a hunting, drinking, or fishing story.

Just so you know, what I'm about to tell you is a tall tale.....

His idiocy truly knows no bounds....

PF may have been a permanent reader of Sam Kraemer's Twitter account. SK's wording.

@SamKraemerTV

Here's our story <-----------

KOAA News5Verifizierter Account @KOAA
After reportedly finding religion in prison, Chris Watts is now confessing to all three murders. Details of the confession were released in a 'Dr. Phil' exclusive Tuesday. Chris Watts offers full confession to family murders
07:31 - 6. März 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is repeated in several warrants, but it is in the chart of PF's cell phone dump of texts, SW112, page 25 of 28.

PF text to KB 11/23 Friday at 15:13PM:
"How is shopping going? We're going to go trim then cake over in Lake George."

IMO 'trim' here means trim some animal hooves.
FrazeeBerrethLakeGeorge.jpg

This ^^ maybe a back road and I'm thinking about, if indeed PF's mention of Lake George could have meant something ..... always a hair's breadth past the truth (and past a future dumping place) perhaps?

Good rule of thumb if anybody ever answers my question with.... "Here's the story" I automatically assume its a Big phat frickin lie.....

Ab01's daily words of wisdom
Yeah, and what a dumb dummy for PF to say HE'D had enough... um, she's missing, so I think it makes you look a little bit less threatening/guilty if you say SHE'D had enough(?)

I think it is repeated in several warrants, but it is in the chart of PF's cell phone dump of texts, SW112, page 25 of 28.

PF text to KB 11/23 Friday at 15:13PM:
"How is shopping going? We're going to go trim then cake over in Lake George."

IMO 'trim' here means trim some animal hooves.

Wonder, if PF ever communicated with an alive KB, where he was going and where he was going next? IMO, he doesn't seem the type, who took voluntary accountable for what he was doing and where. Rather, I can imagine him asking her for her whereabouts at least half of each day.

It’s right up there with “to be honest”
yes!
I find it quite astounding how many people casually drop into convo ..".well to be honest with ya" etc. ..when it isn't even relevant.

it makes my eyes pop wide unconsciously lol everytime!
wtf?? aren't you usually honest?? why the revelation that your 'levelling' with me :confused:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

View attachment 174081

Why did PF ask for the ATM video and if the baby seat and the baby were visible (12:47 at ATM)?
It was important to him for an unknown reason. It maybe important as well, at least to WSers, if the baby seat (yes!) and the baby (questionable) were seen in Walmart (not only in the parking lot) at 13:00h.

What PF did have in mind, Idk. It is clear, it was something specific in re to hamper the investigation, IMO.

I always felt he was going to pin the entire murder on his girl friend....but somethings did not work out for him to do that. One thing is she talked firstand got the deal.

Apropos "threat" to KKL:

We are still believing, PF never went for a visit at KKL's in ID. The eager nurse had to drive to CO, when she wanted to meet him or had one of the several strictly orders as a "contract killer" (drugs/rod/bat).
How did she think, PF would make her little girl disappear from a playground in ID? Telepathy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of fishing.. PF sent one of his fake texts to Kelsey saying he was going to Lake George. I think it was on 11/23.
I am stretching my imagination here, but could there be any possibility he really went there, and dumped her body there? Could he be that dumb to reveal the actual spot in a text?
Yes, he could easily be that stupid, but IMHO, he burned the tote on his property on Nov. 24, which was also pretty stupid. PF reminds me of Scott Peterson, who told LE where he went "fishing" (without a fishing pole) and dumped his beautiful wife Laci's body. It's uncanny how similar these cases are. I find it fascinating.

Yeah. This guy is fully capable of pulling a Scott Peterson, and throwing the body dump site out there.

It doesn’t mean he didn’t return to that area and dump her, but I do think they are searching the landfill for a good reason.
HA! I posted before reading this. Isn't it amazing how arrogant these perps are! PF could be SP's clone.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

View attachment 174081

Why did PF ask for the ATM video and if the baby seat and the baby were visible (12:47 at ATM)?
It was important to him for an unknown reason. It maybe important as well, at least to WSers, if the baby seat (yes!) and the baby (questionable) were seen in Walmart (not only in the parking lot) at 13:00h.

What PF did have in mind, Idk. It is clear, it was something specific in re to hamper the investigation, IMO.
Yes, this is what made me post the possibility that baby K had been handed off directly to someone else after she was exchanged with PF at the townhome when they returned from Safeway in previous threads. It would be important to PF to portray HE HAD baby K with him <he couldn't possibly be murdering KB with the baby!> even if she wasn't and it surely would make another person very 'suspicious' if they did in fact take the baby from PF in Woodland Park and on to MommaF's at the Franch.

Something about that particular event with PF & RS checking to see if baby K is visible in the footage is what sent my hinky meter into over drive and even though I cannot find it now, I know I read a tweet way back at the very beginning from a reporter that said SF2 said baby K was at Franch when he arrived around 2:30 and PF showed up 'sometime later'.

I truly think there will still be a few surprises and shocking reveals at the trial. Prosecutors haven't laid all their cards and evidence on the table by far, and as we have learned thus far into this case, PF is quite capable of some seriously devious criminal actions.

MOO

Yeah, I can’t think of much of an angle here.

The only thing I can think of, is if he knew he had been captured on KB’s neighbor’s surveillance camera, returning to the house.

Perhaps he was hoping that he could wiggle out of this, by shifting the timeline of the pickup.

This still doesn’t explain away the Walmart surveillance footage, which would have posed the biggest risk to him.

Hopefully someone else has an idea here.
That's the only thing I can think of too. He was checking to see if the baby was seen on camera to see if he could tell LE that he actually picked the baby up at 1:30, or making sure the time he told them he picked her matched the evidence they had. Imo

View attachment 174081

I think he asked because he wanted to know if there was a way for him either to claim that the baby was not with him (if the baby + carrier were not visible in the video), or to prop up his story that the transfer of baby K did indeed occur when he said it did (if they were visible), or if he would need to change any part of his story. He wanted to know so he would know what his options were. I do not think for a second he took an empty baby carrier to Walmart.

(edit) Or, in other words, what MsBetsy said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidandrew32