CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry people...I'm on vacation for a big chunk of time then and have family staying for "Thanksgiving Holiday" that runs over. And I don't recall having a Christmas tree up while watching the video of her in the grocery store on the news.
Well, we got one mystery solved. :)
Thx for replying. I knew I was into the case from the first week, but (with my brain) I couldn't remember exactly when.

Just waiting on a picture of PF to show up, lol. Or are pictures illegal too in this case? :rolleyes:

Patrick Frazee murder trial begins with jury selection under way in Cripple Creek

He appeared Monday in khaki slacks and a checkered hunter green button-up shirt, and he looked on and repeatedly took notes during the morning's proceedings.

Occasionally, the sound of snowblowers filtered through the windows as at least a half-foot of snow piled up outside.

About 125 people were expected to show up Monday morning, McCallum said. Of that figure, 85 people were ultimately led into the courtroom as potential jurors.

Another 125 people are expected to report each morning until the jury is seated.

i have a question hoping ya'll americans can clue me up.:D

kk arrived at woodland park in the friends black car with expired plates iirc.
so the question is does expired plates mean the car hasn't had its yearly registration paid or does it mean it had "different plates" meaning expired (old retired) plates?

either way,
brazenly cunning or moronic actions when your incognito??o_O
You can buy new plates, but a lot of us in Midwest just go the cheaper route and put a new yearly sticker in the corner. How she got that far with an old license plate or sticker is a mystery to me!

You can buy new plates, but a lot of us in Midwest just go the cheaper route and put a new yearly sticker in the corner. How she got that far with an old license plate or sticker is a mystery to me!

Idaho has dozens of different styles of metal license plates, and each one receives a sticker when it is renewed. It is all but impossible to recognize an expired tag while the vehicle is moving. I believe renewal is by mail, which can be really confusing for the vehicle owner. My guess is that the FBI routinely checked the vehicle when they questioned MG in December, and they have a reputation for being very thorough. JMO

Jakob Rodgers @JakobRogers

So far, slightly more than 30 people have been dismissed. It will be a long process for attorneys on both sides to whittle the overall number down to 12 jurors and 4 alternates. Jury selection is expected to continue to Friday, with opening statements slated for Friday afternoon.

11:17 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Just waiting on a picture of PF to show up, lol. Or are pictures illegal too in this case? :rolleyes:

Patrick Frazee murder trial begins with jury selection under way in Cripple Creek

He appeared Monday in khaki slacks and a checkered hunter green button-up shirt, and he looked on and repeatedly took notes during the morning's proceedings.

Occasionally, the sound of snowblowers filtered through the windows as at least a half-foot of snow piled up outside.

About 125 people were expected to show up Monday morning, McCallum said. Of that figure, 85 people were ultimately led into the courtroom as potential jurors.

Another 125 people are expected to report each morning until the jury is seated.
I wish we got to see the notes he is taking....

Idaho has dozens of different styles of metal license plates, and each one receives a sticker when it is renewed. It is all but impossible to recognize an expired tag while the vehicle is moving. I believe renewal is by mail, which can be really confusing for the vehicle owner. My guess is that the FBI routinely checked the vehicle when they questioned MG in December, and they have a reputation for being very thorough. JMO
Must be just my luck. One year I got a warning for an expired sticker. Cop was behind me. :)
Maybe it's because it was a slower speed zone and very little traffic out at that time.

Ugh. I hope he fades away into the distance.

Please help refresh my memory, is he party to the case because of the way he attached himself to it by “covering” this case on his social media accounts?

Is it common for third parties to insert themselves into high profile cases like this? He seems to revel in the attention and gloat about his proximity. I just don’t get it.

If this is a taboo topic, please let me know, I am just curious because he really creeps me out. *shudder*

In other news, this weather is quite intense today but the roads seem to be improving. Google Maps was showing bright red and dark red lines from north of Denver all the way down to New Mexico, with plenty of closure and accident icons.

Now, closer to lunchtime, I am seeing more yellow and green so hoping this fares better for potential jurors and any of the legitimate media working on sharing this story.

As others have said, the locals are likely ready for this, especially if they had plenty of notice. I’m using the snow day to be a snowflake and stay home until I absolutely have to, so I appreciate their time and effort today.

Hoping for a good day for everyone involved and looking forward to those mid-day updates! #JusticeForKelsey

jmho

Not sure why you feel this way but He Who Shall Not Be Named did the best and most informative interview on who and what Frazee is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay