CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
FRAZEE TRIAL: Good morning all. Patrick Frazee’s murder trial is set to start today with jury selection in Teller County. Have to wonder how that will be impacted by the snow.
@KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
8:58 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter
Colorado judicial spokesman Rob McCallum said opening statements will begin no earlier than Friday, as they are expecting the jury selection to take several days. #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth
9:35 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Last edited:
Jury duty or not, I would not be driving in that stuff! But then again, I'm from the south and don't know anything about driving in the snow. I hope that they work with the jurors that do get in and don't penalize those that don't drive in today.

I wonder where all the media is staying overnight as that seems like a small town. Hopefully they are local and not having to drive in from Denver everyday or elsewhere.

Well.......it was definitely a trough to the LE officer who called it that. It's a stock tank to me, too but I'm from Colorado. We aren't expert on anything. JMO
This is what I think of when the word trough is used, but I understand how the words are interchanged.
depositphotos_197514388-stock-video-horses-drinking-water-trough.jpg

Jury duty or not, I would not be driving in that stuff! But then again, I'm from the south and don't know anything about driving in the snow. I hope that they work with the jurors that do get in and don't penalize those that don't drive in today.

I wonder where all the media is staying overnight as that seems like a small town. Hopefully they are local and not having to drive in from Denver everyday or elsewhere.

Meh, the snow shouldn't stop anyone that has actually lived here. It's not that bad out....but I could see that anyone that doesn't want to do jury duty would/could use it as an excuse.

It's a small town, but it's a historical gambling town. So plenty of places to stay as it's a touristy place.

Edit to say: Sound like Sam won't actually be there till the start of the trial on Friday per his tweets.

S
Meh, the snow shouldn't stop anyone that has actually lived here. It's not that bad out....but I could see that anyone that doesn't want to do jury duty would/could use it as an excuse.

It's a small town, but it's a historical gambling town. So plenty of places to stay as it's a touristy place.

Edit to say: Sound like Sam won't actually be there till the start of the trial on Friday per his tweets.
If Sam is not, then who is tweeting?

Where I live, if you don’t show up for jury duty and don’t have a signed excuse beforehand, the court will send someone to get you. And excuses are not easy to acquire.

Perhaps the strictness is related to our smaller jury pool — it is a tourist region full of people with second homes, and the majority of those people choose another (tax free) state as their permanent residence.

Last edited:

Five or six inches of snow is probably no big deal to them. Lots of people probably have their snow tires by now or all wheel drive.

They are probably pretty good about clearing the roads in an area that gets lots of snow.

Imo

Last edited:
I have been staying away from this and other cases for awhile. It was just too overwhelming. Plus, I’m not convinced it will be a slam dunk, and that’s depressing.

I certainly hope that the evidence makes his guilt clear but we haven’t heard both sides. And yes, I believe he is guilty. Just as I believe Ms KK had a bunch more to do with this than we know.

JMO

I have been staying away from this and other cases for awhile. It was just too overwhelming. Plus, I’m not convinced it will be a slam dunk, and that’s depressing.

I certainly hope that the evidence makes his guilt clear but we haven’t heard both sides. And yes, I believe he is guilty. Just as I believe Ms KK had a bunch more to do with this than we know.

JMO
It may not be a slam dunk but he is going down for this, and not without taking KK with him, in a manner of speaking. I have no doubt her involvement was more than she let on, things she conveniently left out that Steigerwald will confront her with. However, the deal is done and she won't get what she deserves regardless, unless there are aggravating factors, which I'm hoping for. Unfortunately, even if she gets 3 years, it's not enough. I believe the deal was TOO sweet. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member