CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I had asked about the Sonic video, and a very nice person said to go check youtube. Well I finally had time to do that and omg,...she got more than one drink. ew. I guess she took a drink over to PF afterwards. Prob was checking her phone for messages from him while she waited for that meal she was so hungry for. I hope she at least washed her hands before she ate.
ew
Skydaze now I am curious! I gotta go watch it some more now...lol!

i have a question hoping ya'll americans can clue me up.:D

kk arrived at woodland park in the friends black car with expired plates iirc.
so the question is does expired plates mean the car hasn't had its yearly registration paid or does it mean it had "different plates" meaning expired (old retired) plates?

either way,
brazenly cunning or moronic actions when your incognito??o_O

Monday, October 28th:
*Trial to set to begin (@ 8:30am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/31/18) & arraigned (4/8/19) with 2 counts 1st degree murder (to align with the prosecution’s theories on how he did it), 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder (death during attempted robbery) and charged (4/5/19) with 2 counts of crime of violence (sentence enhancer). Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will not seek DP.
Trial set to begin on Monday, 10/28. Jury Selection starts 10/28, trial should start 11/1. Trial is expected to last 3 weeks (thru 11/18/19).
*Child: Review hearing on 12/5/19.
*Krystal Jean “Lee” Kenney – Plea deal-plead guilty to 1 count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Will testify at Frazee’s trial. Review hearing on 12/2.

HLN on Twitter
#KelseyBerreth was last seen shopping with her daughter on Thanksgiving. Her remains have never been found. Authorities have charged her fiancee, #PatrickFrazee with murder: https://cnn.it/333adRP
EH9YueoW4AESyeX.jpg

6:36 AM - 28 Oct 2019

i have a question hoping ya'll americans can clue me up.:D

kk arrived at woodland park in the friends black car with expired plates iirc.
so the question is does expired plates mean the car hasn't had its yearly registration paid or does it mean it had "different plates" meaning expired (old retired) plates?

either way,
brazenly cunning or moronic actions when your incognito??o_O

In everyday speech, " expired plate" it means you haven't paid your annual registration fees.

(Dulos case being exception where old expired plates from 2007 came into the case)

Moo

Last edited:
CBS This Morning on Twitter (Video)
The murder trial of the man accused of killing Colorado mother, Kelsey Berreth, begins today. The 29-year-old woman was last seen in a grocery store with her baby on Thanksgiving last year and her body was never found. Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee, is charged with her murder.
7:44 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Adam Atchison on Twitter
The snowstorm is capturing most of the attention this morning, but the Patrick Frazee trial is also expected to begin today. We'll be covering it from start to finish on @KKTV11News.
8:05 AM - 28 Oct 2019

I can't be here today unfortunately. Take good notes, please! :)

CBS This Morning on Twitter (Video)
The murder trial of the man accused of killing Colorado mother, Kelsey Berreth, begins today. The 29-year-old woman was last seen in a grocery store with her baby on Thanksgiving last year and her body was never found. Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee, is charged with her murder.
7:44 AM - 28 Oct 2019

Adam Atchison on Twitter
The snowstorm is capturing most of the attention this morning, but the Patrick Frazee trial is also expected to begin today. We'll be covering it from start to finish on @KKTV11News.
8:05 AM - 28 Oct 2019

I can't be here today unfortunately. Take good notes, please! :)
The CBS piece says the nurse "got rid of Kelsey's gun". I thought she gave it to someone, which to me is not "getting rid of". I assume the law people have her gun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member