Not open for further replies.
So ... what have we got?

(1) An empty townhouse
(2) Half eaten cinnamon buns
(3) Two people that folks do not recall seeing together
(4) A beautiful hard working mother that vanished
(5) A ping in Idaho
(6) with a handful of photos and a shopping cart video

Who left us a pinterest riddle to provide frame of mind ... "When someone treats you like an option, help them narrow their choices by removing yourself from the equation"

We do not have a crime, crime scene, body, motive, timeline, evidence ... or even a plausible explanation.

Yet ... we know who is guilty

What did I miss?
Yes you've posted this before...

Wow, this is so sad and has to be unimaginably difficult for her family.
It's all about what's in the best interest of the child and even if he became a suspect in her disappearance, it's still a long road to proving he's guilty and it would be very detrimental to separate a child from a parent who may later be found innocent. It is hard, but as long as she's not in any danger, our system does its best to keep children with their parents.

It was mentioned there's footage of her at the grocery store. I wonder what she bought and if it's at her townhouse. If you were going on a trip maybe you'd stock up on food for the journey. But why would you buy stuff if you knew you wouldn't be there? What did she buy and has it been found?

It's been said there were cinnamon buns leftover, not a half eaten bun.
We don't know that reporters have canvassed the local eateries to get statements.
While they lived apart, we have nothing to indicate that they had "completely" different travel or social circles, unless you have information to the contrary that you can point to? I haven't seen that stated by anyone anywhere.

Yes we do know reporters have canvassed locals ... lol ... those videos are all over the news and news sites.

You can throw a dart blind folded and hit one.

There really is only one restaurant ... the Thunderbird.

KB is strikingly beautiful ... when a local restaurant only has local business ... a beautiful local that has her post office box across the street from the restaurant ... would be remembered.

Google the Thunderbird and look at it from street view ... then look at the street to PF ... and look the other way

There is little around

I do not believe this was a premeditated crime. Picking someone up at their house on Thanksgiving is not consistent with premeditation.

I think things escalated badly on Thanksgiving, so there was no preplanning; and there was a spastic coverup with missteps. Plenty of electronic evidence. I believe the police know who did this.

A significant problem is seen in the map below. There is a lot of wilderness and an incredible number of roads and 4WD rails. My POI would have a particular set of skills that make him a nightmare to the police. In that he has knowledge of the wilderness area, and had plenty of time to dispose of any evidence.

It beginning to look like there may be no body and little forensic evidence to show at trial, if there is one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 9.18.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 9.18.49 PM.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 44
That makes every much sense as the baby daddy did it! I'm thinking along those same lines. I'm really curious if there are any cameras where Kelsey lived!

Seems to me LE is giving only info to make P the guilty one. Where is all that camera footage?

Maybe she broke up with P because she found somebody else and went off with them for a rendezvous!

Her mother didn't find it troubling when she didn't hear from her daughter. Why would P care what she was doing? She had her weekend then back to work while he watched his daughter. We have no idea if she was a helicopter mom or not really able to keep in touch due to a stressful job!

I might have to eat my words later but remember innocent til proven guilty! This could be our son.
The red flags are being waved by PF himself, not LE.

In all fairness to KB's mother who made the national media interview circuit last week stating that the couple was loving towards each other, and engaged without a set wedding date, I believe it should be noted that KB and PF allegedly broke up on Thanksgiving Day. We really don't know if the Aunt received the break up news directly from KB, from PF, or from somebody else. To my knowledge, LE is also still referring to PF as the fiance. MOO
But, if they were still engaged why are they exchanging the baby on Thanksgiving day? Wouldn't they be spending it together? Mom said she had dinner plans for later but Mom didn't mention where or with whom.

Yes we do know reporters have canvassed locals ... lol ... those videos are all over the news and news sites.

You can throw a dart blind folded and hit one.

There really is only one restaurant ... the Thunderbird.

KB is strikingly beautiful ... when a local restaurant only has local business ... a beautiful local that has her post office box across the street from the restaurant ... would be remembered.

Google the Thunderbird and look at it from street view ... then look at the street to PF ... and look the other way

There is little around
You have proof that reporters have canvassed locals? I don't recall anyone stating that PF frequents any local eatery, so perhaps the assumption isn't that they don't go out together, but that they don't go out at all, after all I've yet to see numerous articles about how PF was such a good tipper or what he typically ate when he went out.

I think it's possible her mom was told by LE to only stick to facts as she knows them when speaking with the media. In that case, it could be that last she knew, KB and PF's relationship was fine and they were still engaged. Maybe PF told her or told LE that KB broke up with him on Thanksgiving, but her mom never heard that directly from KB so she's not stating it because she doesn't know if it's true or not. That could explain why her account of the relationship differs from what Kelsey's aunt said.

Also, people who are able to maintain control without the use of force rarely resort to physical violence. But if someone who is used to being in control is challenged to the point where they no longer have tactics to maintain control without the use of force, they will resort to aggression and violence if necessary.

From what we know right now (and there are a lot of holes that still need to be filled in) he doesn't have any history of violence and police never responded to any domestic abuse calls pertaining to him or KB. I know that not having any prior violent tendencies doesn't mean someone isn't capable of planning a murder, but it makes an "accidental" scenario seem a little more plausible.

I thought her aunt said Thanksgiving or the day before. Do you remember where you read this? I read it too, I just don't remember where.
MOO

ETA: I found it.
“Our niece is missing ... She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit.”
— Kelsey Berreth's aunt, posting on a Facebook group

Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom
I thought her aunt said Thanksgiving or the day before. Do you remember where you read this? I read it too, I just don't remember where.
MOO

ETA: I found it.
“Our niece is missing ... She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit.”
— Kelsey Berreth's aunt, posting on a Facebook group

Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom

My apologies. I did not realize the quote appeared in The Daily Beast. The quote has been removed from Facebook and so I have been deleting members posts discussing the quote. Now that it is in The Daily Beast it can be discussed.

It's been one of those days you know?

It was mentioned there's footage of her at the grocery store. I wonder what she bought and if it's at her townhouse. If you were going on a trip maybe you'd stock up on food for the journey. But why would you buy stuff if you knew you wouldn't be there? What did she buy and has it been found?
AFAIK it is unknown.

(7) young mother Kelsey unexpectedly disappears and doesn't take her toddler
(8)PF and his family are not witnessed posting missing person fliers on social media or elsewhere
(9) PF and his family did not plead to news media for people to search for Kelsey (PF's fiancee)
(10) PF and his family did not attend the press conference or the vigil
(11) PF told LE and Kelsey's family that Kelsey went on trip to visit family in WA without her toddler
(12)Text message from Kelsey's phone unprofessionally (without giving any notice) told her employer she was going on an immediate vacation
(13)No text message from Kelsey's phone went to her mom or grandmother to tell them she was coming to visit them and without her toddler
(14) Kelsey's makeup, toothbrush, and suitcase were not taken on her alleged vacation
(15) Food which would rot was left on the counter while Kelsey allegedly went on an unexpected vacation without her toddler
(16) A judge required probable cause to sign LE's search warrant for PF's home
(17) Kelsey's aunt posted that Kelsey and PF had very recently broken up

Did I miss anything?
(18) PF didn't report Kelsey missing
(19) PF hired a criminal defense attorney
(20) PF refuses to meet with investigators with or without his attorney

Yes, a lender located in WA State since 20015, that you or I could secure a mortgage loan from. And the LLC formation in 2015 was prior to KB moving to Colorado. Isn't it amazing how facts get distorted from thread to thread...:rolleyes:
It is not a business that caters to the public. It exists solely to facilitate loan(s) as a means to avoid estate and gift taxes.

There is no listing for that business under the Washington State DFI which licenses financial institutions including mortgage lenders. And no listing for that LLC in the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System which also covers mortgage lenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en