CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck no those rolls need to be eaten fresh from the oven :)

In all seriousness, the rolls have been debated and I think the thing I glean most from them is that she planned on coming back home otherwise would not have left them sitting out.
Not to be a smarty pants but most dead women planned on coming bome!I

I just had the strangest thought. I remember two young women that went missing. Jennifer Houston and Leanne Beardan. I hope nothing like that has happened.

Jennifer drove to her death by hanging spot but Leanne walked a couple of blocks over to a neighbors secluded backyard and hung herself in a tree!

My apologies. I did not realize the quote appeared in The Daily Beast. The quote has been removed from Facebook and so I have been deleting members posts discussing the quote. Now that it is in The Daily Beast it can be discussed.

It's been one of those days you know?
If you're in a deleting mood, I have a rather large mess of powdered sugar on my counter, cupboards and floor. It's amazing how far that stuff can travel when you drop the bag on the floor. I'm hiding out here until it cleans itself up. :)

(7) young mother Kelsey unexpectedly disappeared and didn't take her toddler
(8)PF and his family are not witnessed posting missing person fliers on social media or elsewhere
(9) PF and his family did not plead to news media for people to search for Kelsey (PF's fiancee)
(10) PF and his family did not attend the press conference or the vigil
(11) PF told LE and Kelsey's family that Kelsey went on trip to visit family in WA without her toddler
(12)Text message from Kelsey's phone unprofessionally (without giving any notice) told her employer she was going on an immediate vacation
(13)No text message from Kelsey's phone went to her mom or grandmother to tell them she was coming to visit them and without her toddler
(14) Kelsey's makeup, toothbrush, and suitcase were not taken on her alleged vacation
(15) Food which would rot was left on the counter while Kelsey allegedly went on an unexpected vacation without her toddler
(16) A judge required probable cause to sign LE's search warrant for PF's home
(17) Kelsey's aunt posted that Kelsey and PF had very recently broken up

Did I miss anything?

PF was the last person known to have seen or have contact with KB.

(7) young mother Kelsey unexpectedly disappeared and didn't take her toddler
(8)PF and his family are not witnessed posting missing person fliers on social media or elsewhere
(9) PF and his family did not plead to news media for people to search for Kelsey (PF's fiancee)
(10) PF and his family did not attend the press conference or the vigil
(11) PF told LE and Kelsey's family that Kelsey went on trip to visit family in WA without her toddler
(12)Text message from Kelsey's phone unprofessionally (without giving any notice) told her employer she was going on an immediate vacation
(13)No text message from Kelsey's phone went to her mom or grandmother to tell them she was coming to visit them and without her toddler
(14) Kelsey's makeup, toothbrush, and suitcase were not taken on her alleged vacation
(15) Food which would rot was left on the counter while Kelsey allegedly went on an unexpected vacation without her toddler
(16) A judge required probable cause to sign LE's search warrant for PF's home
(17) Kelsey's aunt posted that Kelsey and PF had very recently broken up

Did I miss anything?

Thank you

Have now noted the significance of kitchen etiquette and dental hygiene when one does not have a crime, crime scene, body, motive, timeline or plausible explanation.

*Runs to kitchen and straightens up*

I'm sure we'd know if there was any bank activity after she went missing. But what about the week before? Because it could go both ways. One, that Kelsey had enough cash to travel, or two, that PF coerced her to get her money.

LE asks PF about it. He says she took off.

As MassGuy says, "oh, look over there".

If you're in a deleting mood, I have a rather large mess of powdered sugar on my counter, cupboards and floor. It's amazing how far that stuff can travel when you drop the bag on the floor. I'm hiding out here until it cleans itself up. :)
A bag of rice is worse. No matter how many times you vacuum it up, grains turn up weeks later in obscure places.

Not to be a smarty pants but most dead women planned on coming bome!I

I just had the strangest thought. I remember two young women that went missing. Jennifer Houston and Leanne Beardan. I hope nothing like that has happened.

Jennifer drove to her death by hanging spot but Leanne walked a couple of blocks over to a neighbors secluded backyard and hung herself in a tree!
That type of thing absolutely happens, but the details we have here don’t jibe in any way with those cases.

Even if you could prove prior erratic behavior, depression, or suicidal ideation, there are things here that point in another direction.

It was mentioned there's footage of her at the grocery store. I wonder what she bought and if it's at her townhouse. If you were going on a trip maybe you'd stock up on food for the journey. But why would you buy stuff if you knew you wouldn't be there? What did she buy and has it been found?

I really really want to know what she bought. Did she buy things her baby wanted to eat? If so, she wasn't planning on leaving her behind while she went on a road trip.

Have the police gone over her home with luminal, etc. They checked is place but why not hers. They allowed the mom and brother to go in there obviously because the brother said the only thing missing was her purse and cellphone. That doesn’t sound like a cordoned off crime scene to me.

LE is doing a thorough job:

11 Dec 2018

"...Police checked Kelsey’s apartment, where cold baked cinnamon rolls were on the counter, and she had left her makeup bag, two vehicles, suitcases and other possessions, said Police Chief Miles De Young. Armed with a search warrant, they also combed through her vehicles, De Young said..."

Search for missing 29-year-old from Woodland Park goes national

KB has a long drive back and forth to work, she’s pretty much a single mom with a child to feed and care for when she gets home. I guess that’s why we don’t hear from even one friend who knows her from work. I think it’s so odd that there isn’t even one friend who knew her from school in her childhood. This is truly a baffling case. Something just feels really off here.
Not hearing from work friends doesn't mean she didn't have friends at work whom she confided in over lunch. If so, they'll talk to LE and that's all that matters. JMO

I'm sure we'd know if there was any bank activity after she went missing. But what about the week before? Because it could go both ways. One, that Kelsey had enough cash to travel, or two, that PF coerced her to get her money.

LE asks PF about it. He says she took off.

As MassGuy says, "oh, look over there".
Yeah. Law enforcement would have looked at banking activity, cell phone activity, and surveillance footage (if they have any).

Whatever evidence they have, apparently doesn’t lend itself to a scenario in which she up and left on her own.

Well crud, I remember this being discussed here but I can't find the reference - posters were wondering how he accessed the home. Let me look further...
MOO
Thanks, I had wondered how her brother knew what was in her apartment.

Yes we do know reporters have canvassed locals ... lol ... those videos are all over the news and news sites.

You can throw a dart blind folded and hit one.

There really is only one restaurant ... the Thunderbird.

KB is strikingly beautiful ... when a local restaurant only has local business ... a beautiful local that has her post office box across the street from the restaurant ... would be remembered.

Google the Thunderbird and look at it from street view ... then look at the street to PF ... and look the other way

There is little around
You've mentioned the Thunderbird several times but I still don't get what you're trying to say. If there's something that LE should know about the Thunderbird, please call the tipline.
MOO

Yes I agree. IF her parents were not happy she had a baby and was not married then breaking up with him throws that happy little family out the window. At least in mom's eyes.
I have seen no evidence indicating her parents were not happy she had a baby. If that were remotely true, I doubt they would have helped her buy a townhouse for herself and her 3-mo baby. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop