CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and why won't LE share the custody arrangement or what KB's alleged last text to PF says?

22. THE BABY.
We have a little baby and we have no idea what kind of custody/coparenting was going on. That baby could be key to the whole thing :(

I have followed cases since 2008. Never once has a case that I have come across been this impossible to sleuth! That right there is the biggest red flag of all! Where are Kelsey's neighbors, where are her firends? Where are PF's neighbors, ranch hands, fellow rodeo pals? I gotta say, I have never seen a case like this, NEVER. I'm just going to say one more thing, I don't know what happened to Kelsey or where she is but based on the quietness of people who would have known either party, I am getting a very strange vibe that Kelsey was somewhat isolated and that is very concerning! None of this falls into the "normal" spectrum! Heck, I even went to look at likes on PF's facebook page and not one friend of his on Facebook has Kelsey's flier posted or has changed their profile picture to bring awareness. Why???

It is not a business that caters to the public. It exists solely to facilitate loan(s) as a means to avoid estate and gift taxes.

There is no listing for that business under the Washington State DFI which licenses financial institutions including mortgage lenders. And no listing for that LLC in the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System which also covers mortgage lenders.

Yes this was my interpretation as well

Here's one, but there's another article that lists three relatives.

FBI descends on home of missing Woodland Park woman's fiance; police call disappearance 'suspicious'
Frazee is related to law enforcement officers in the state, including a brother who is a Colorado Springs police officer and retired Kiowa County Sheriff Forrest Frazee.

Fiance of missing Kelsey Berreth voluntarily releases cell phone, DNA sample to law enforcement
He has numerous relatives connected to law enforcement. His brother, Sean, works for the Colorado Springs Police Department. A cousin has worked for the Garfield County Sheriff's Office, and an uncle, Forrest Frazee, is the retired Kiowa County sheriff.
Do you have one for his mother? Someone had posted that his mother was retired LE as well.

I have followed cases since 2008. Never once has a case that I have come across been this impossible to sleuth! That right there is the biggest red flag of all! Where are Kelsey's neighbors, where are her firends? Where are PF's neighbors, ranch hands, fellow rodeo pals? I gotta say, I have never seen a case like this, NEVER. I'm just going to say one more thing, I don't know what happened to Kelsey or where she is but based on the quietness of people who would have known either party, I am getting a very strange vibe that Kelsey was somewhat isolated and that is very concerning! None of this falls into the "normal" spectrum! Heck, I even went to look at likes on PF's facebook page and not one friend of his on Facebook has Kelsey's flier posted or has changed their profile picture to bring awareness. Why???
I agree, I’ve never seen anything like this either.

I said it in a previous post, but it’s like they are both ghosts.

It’s one thing for the family and LE to want to keep things private, but it’s another thing entirely to be able to achieve that.

I think they are achieving it because that’s simply the reality. One or both of them led a very isolated or insulated existence.

I wonder who accounted for the planes at her work and if they have been ruled out as having any kind of involvement. Whoever has that access could have probably easily flown somewhere, and back, and then accounted for all planes. JMO

I agree with the likelihood of this and the possibility she was turned against her mother over the course of the relationship. Manipulation is used to further isolation from family and friends, and it's even better when it can be done in a way where it looks like the person decided on their own to turn on their family.

Here’s the thing... I personally take the opinions of PF/KB relationship with a grain of salt. She moved from her family/hometown to a place where she (as far as it sounds) did not know many people, if anyone at all. It is quite easy for a young woman to become isolated in this scenario, especially when she is busy with a baby & career. She may say/do whatever to keep up appearances and prevent family from worrying about her.

This is strictly my opinion, but I’ve had female friends fall into bad relationships, and I’ve been there. It can creep up and catch you off guard, especially when you’re used to being an independent, strong, “I can handle things on my own” type of young lady. Controlling boyfriends often cut you off from family, friends, activities, etc. They force you to depend on them, and it can be a deep pit to crawl out from. I have no idea if that behavior could be a factor here, but the more a lack of friends/connections seems to be apparent, the more it does give me pause.

Colorado recognizes parental kidnapping. If you do not have court orders about parenting, each parent has equal rights and can take the child anywhere and never return. Unless you can find the parent and child and get physical custody of the child, you are out of luck. If you have a court order, then you have to abide by it or be subject to parental kidnapping charges if you leave the state.

If KB wanted to leave for vaca or to live elsewhere (and rent her townhouse out?), she could have taken their child with her since they did not have court orders as far as we know. Maybe she told him she might do that and instead of filing for divorce to keep her in state, he freaked and got rid of her. If she found there was mistreatment of the child while in PF's care and threatened to take the child and keep her from PF and his family, the same result could have occurred.

I think this is about custody, given that the result of her being gone is that he has the child in his sole custody.
I think it may center around custody too but I'm not sold on the idea that she had plans to go anywhere.
MOO

Perhaps Kelsey does too. We aren't privy to her medical records.
No, but we do know Kelsey, as a professional pilot, was required to pass a physical exam by a medical doctor (not her family physician) biannually or yearly. If she exhibited signs of depression or any other mental illness the physician would not sign off on her pilot's license.

I agree, I’ve never seen anything like this either.

I said it in a previous post, but it’s like they are both ghosts.

It’s one thing for the family and LE to want to keep things private, but it’s another thing entirely to be able to achieve that.

I think they are achieving it because that’s simply the reality. One or both of them led a very isolated or insulated existence.

Isolation is one thing, which believe me, is a control factor but how do you control everyone who you interact with and know? That's what doesn't add up? Someone saw something! No friends pleading for Kelsey's return, no valid support either on the side of PF? What gives? This is truly bizzare! Probably a first here at webslueths. Im stumped!

There are two SF (mothers name) in Colorado. One is a retired deputy sheriff. His mother is not. the retired sheriff made a public post saying she is not related to the family.

he does have someone else in the family in LE though.
That makes more sense. I did see a post from an SF in a FB group stating she was not related to PF's family.

Can you imagine LE trying to interview PF’s mother, a retired Deputy Sheriff? This is assuming she was home on Thanksgiving and the following days. She would not be an easy or informative person.

I have wondered why there hasn’t been any mention of his mom if he lived with her, but now it is too clear!

She would also be a 'good' alibi for him during crucial days. Who else can refute her if she says he was home on the ranch working with his dogs?

No, but we do know Kelsey, as a professional pilot, was required to pass a physical exam by a medical doctor (not her family physician) biannually or yearly. If she exhibited signs of depression or any other mental illness the physician would not sign off on her pilot's license.
They would only know if she told them. Many never tell.

I don't know if we should add this to the list but PF is in a FB group that specializes in Livestock Hauling and there are at least 3 posts - one as recent as 8 weeks ago - where he is looking for rides for his pups. So he has connections to long haulers. Am I allowed to post FB link in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu