CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two SF (mothers name) in Colorado. One is a retired deputy sheriff. His mother is not. the retired sheriff made a public post saying she is not related to the family.

he does have someone else in the family in LE though.
Man that really stinks for the retired LE person. And a good example of why the rules are so strict here. Rumors can take off SO fast!

So, are you claiming that if they did not eat at that restaurant, they did not go out anywhere together?

Not at all

But it is a hip fun popular place

It is country and western

Country and western folks do not drive past the only c&w bar ..
To drive 20 miles into a city looking for another c&w bar

It would be like swallowing bubble gum to get a fresh stick.

If they were not regulars there ... they were not dating ... dates occur at restaurants

I don't know if we should add this to the list but PF is in a FB group that specializes in Livestock Hauling and there are at least 3 posts - one as recent as 8 weeks ago - where he is looking for rides for his pups. So he has connections to long haulers. Am I allowed to post FB link in here?
I assume the FBI has his computer and knows about this.

Yes, and on the other hand we have a man whose fiance has disappeared and he will not talk to LE, or her family and has made no attempt to find her.
I would suggest that a man who still lives with his mother as a grown up and parent is far more likely to have mental problems than an independent young mother who bought her own house.

Here’s the thing about mental health problems, they don’t discriminate.

First ... start by googling the restaurant
Thunderbird Inn, 17801 Teller County Rd 1, Florissant, CO 80816

Check the street view

Note the intersection of the two roads

The road to the north, takes you to PF house

24 takes you to KB townhouse

Check the restaurants interior

Note ... this is really the only restaurant/meeting place between PF and KB

Note ... the restaurant clients comments ... about this being really a locals only spot.

So, I am not about to prove a negative

But will send you a news video recording how the restaurant clientele noticed the police showing up. Note in that video, no mention at all about anybody seeing PF and KB together at that restaurant.

Then, you can send me a video showing people reflecting on seeing PF and KB out and about together ... I would be very interested!

Deal?

<modsnip>

I looked at the intersection on Google maps. I saw the photos posted there (some of which showed the interior, though I don't see the relevance), and I looked at the comments (a few of which mentioned locals but many of which indicated that travelers enjoyed the place, and for which I also don't see the relevance).

My question was not about any of that. My question was: what is the source for your comment that diners have been asked about seeing PF and/or KB there, and for your mention of the content of their replies? I'm only asking for the source, ie, how you know that.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mom is telling the truth, as she knows it. But I also think KB was painting a false picture, and telling her Mom a rosier picture than what was reality. I do not believe that KB was planning to marry PF. I think they had realized they were not compatible.

They were just trying to coparent. KB told her Mom that things were fine with the engagement because she didn't want her Mom to worry and she didn't want her mom to be disappointed in her. JMO

THIS ^^^.

Well crud, I remember this being discussed here but I can't find the reference - posters were wondering how he accessed the home. Let me look further...
MOO
Well in the first press conference, the police chief said the welfare check was done on December 2 after the mother called police - so I don't think the mother and brother would have had time to get into town yet? But that is a good question.

Did the fathers of either of their children refuse to speak to LE? Were search warrants served on their properties? Did these fathers not report the mother missing?

Not to be a smarty pants but most dead women planned on coming bome!I

I just had the strangest thought. I remember two young women that went missing. Jennifer Houston and Leanne Beardan. I hope nothing like that has happened.

Jennifer drove to her death by hanging spot but Leanne walked a couple of blocks over to a neighbors secluded backyard and hung herself in a tree!

Not at all

But it is a hip fun popular place

It is country and western

Country and western folks do not drive past the only c&w bar ..
To drive 20 miles into a city looking for another c&w bar

It would be like swallowing bubble gum to get a fresh stick.

If they were not regulars there ... they were not dating ... dates occur at restaurants
The nearest restaurant to that is 20 miles away? Maybe one of them did not like the food there or even like C&W. Is it a restaurant or a nightclub or a bar?

I'm still cleaning up but thread is open again for discussion.

Posts that contain discussion based on sleuthing social media of non POI/suspects are being removed. Sleuthing family is also off-limits. Please review Websleuths rules about Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Also, keep the snark and personalizing out of your posts.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing about mental health problems, they don’t discriminate.
True, but we don’t have any solid evidence of that going on here.

Even if we did, and there were documented mental health issues, there are way too many red flags for me atleast, to seriously consider an alternate scenario.

Mental health issues or not, it’s beginning to look an awful lot like foul play.

True, but we don’t have any solid evidence of that going on here.

Even if we did, and there were documented mental health issues, there are way too many red flags for me atleast, to seriously consider an alternate scenario.

Mental health issues or not, it’s beginning to look an awful lot like foul play.
Yes, and why is only the person who has disappeared presumed to have a mental illness? Lots of people who disappear people also have mental illnesses. Why just assume that she does?

FBI investigators search the home of the fiance of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth | Daily Mail Online

berreth4_1544811354025_25409785_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

PHOTOS: The Disappearance of Kelsey Berreth

New information released on case of missing mother whose phone was last pinged in Idaho | East Idaho News

Search of Kelsey Berreth's fiance's property concludes without finding missing mom

News video with clips of the house. She remains missing. Sounds like search of the property has been completed.

In the video clip above at 6 secs* it shows Kelsey walking into the store and there is a man walking in front of her. Does anyone think that man looks like PF? He is the right height, right build, similar hair and has a black jacket on. It's probably unlikely to be him or that would have been mentioned by LE right? But seeing these photos above, I just noticed that man has a similar black jacket on as the one PF has on after getting into his truck outside the attorney's office. It's odd that PF seems to have that black jacket on inside the truck and then takes the jacket off again when he gets out to confront the reporter at his gate who followed him home. The reporter is wearing long sleeves and yet here is PF outside in short sleeves in mid December. What were temps like that day? And why would anyone wear a jacket inside their truck but not outside? Or were those photos of PF and the truck taken on different days?

*ETA: Gah, I just tried to watch the video again at the link and it has been changed (I was trying to post this when the thread got closed). I'll try to find a similar video somewhere else.

ETA 2: Ok, the video below is clearer than what I saw before and the man seems to be walking with a small child-- so I'm thinking for sure not PF. But the jacket inside the truck but not outside is still interesting to me:

Last edited:
Earlier today I saw a post showing PF working with his dogs. Now I can't find that. Did that post violate the rules, because I don't want to discuss it if so. TIA.

In the video clip above that GordianKnot posted (at 6 secs) it shows Kelsey walking into the store and there is a man walking in front of her. Does anyone think that man looks like PF? He is the right height, right build, similar hair and has a black jacket on. It's probably unlikely to be him or that would have been mentioned by LE right? But seeing these photos above, I just noticed that man has a similar black jacket on as the one PF has on after getting into his truck outside the attorney's office. It's odd that PF seems to have that black jacket on inside the truck and then takes the jacket off again when he gets out to confront the reporter at his gate who followed him home. The reporter is wearing long sleeves and yet here is PF outside in short sleeves in mid December. What were temps like that day? And why would anyone wear a jacket inside their truck but not outside? Or were those photos of PF and the truck taken on different days?
He is a tough cowboy who lives on a hobby property sized piece of land and plays at pickin on guitars and drivin old trucks. A boy who has never grown up.

Not working with them, trying to sell them.

Well, I don't mean to quibble, but it looked like what I would call working with them: that is, training them and then selling the trained dogs.

But my question was about whether those videos were removed because of a rules violation? Otherwise, it looked pretty fascinating.

No clue what has happened, but I suddenly got an idea.

Has anyone considered the possibility of PF and KB starting as the trip to Gooding or somewhere else nearby, peacefully, him helping KB out with whatever plan she had, leaving the kid with PF's mother, and whatever the altercation was happening en route there? This would explain lack of credit cards trace, and her not using own car. And then something happened, but not on the 22nd, but on the 25th. Accidental, I still think that it was accidental. Hence the need to cover the tracks, but also, the sudden need to send the texts. I think that in this case, another cellphone should have pinged close by as well, but there are people who use several.

My feeling is, one should check all the numbers that have pinged close by in Gooding that day, anyhow. If it has not yet been done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member