CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was there a DHSH report about PF and the baby?

Do you have information that LE is monitoring the baby? To me, it sounded more like they might have some concerns bc they did make a report about it, but that there was no legal way to infringe on his parenting rights since there's currently no evidence of a crime.

Where are these people and what are they saying?
I saw some comments on the KRDO Facebook page a few days ago, but another poster said that they'd since been deleted.

CB, on the CBS interview, said her daughter was cooking a recipe for later and said KB said she would likely just go out to dinner

Neither occurred

Both involved people

The question is who

That is when she disappeared
No, she did not say that. She said that KB was going to have Thanksgiving dinner with PF and the baby. No restaurant was mentioned.

I saw some comments on the KRDO Facebook page a few days ago, but another poster said that they'd since been deleted.
With evidence about the case or saying that he was a nice man? I think it was the ones that were negative about him which were deleted.

No, she did not say that. She said that KB was going to have Thanksgiving dinner with PF and the baby. No restaurant was mentioned.

That is not true

CB never mentioned PF to the CBS interviewer

It was a weird response to the interviewers question

I have watched it 50 times

Did I read correctly that Kelsey had one more than car?

Yes. She owns a truck and another vehicle. The second vehicle is more economical on gas millage than the truck. She drives the more economical vehicle for her 70 mile one way commute to Pueblo for work. Both vehicles were left at her house.

Last edited:
CB, on the CBS interview, said her daughter was cooking a recipe for later and said KB said she would likely just go out to dinner

Neither occurred

Both involved people

The question is who

That is when she disappeared

I've missed where the timing of her disappearance was given. Do you have a link for that, please?

If you have knowledge that will help solve this case, please contact LE.

We can do that, too, but most people don’t because they would have to lug the tree through the forest and it isn’t all that easy to find a suitable tree in the national forest. That area and others may be totally different from mine.
In this area, they sell permits so people can cut down their own trees in the national forests. It gives people the chance to be outdoors for the day, get a specific tree they like (they have multiple species) and it's a romantic kind of thing, like roasting chestnuts. You can read more about it here.
Pike and San Isabel National Forests Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands - Districts

Each reserve has it's own schedule for cutting. There were two nearby areas that allowed cutting on Thanksgiving, one was South Park and the other was Rampart Range. The permits are 20, each area has it's own rules in regards to what size tree you can cut and I don't think any allow chainsaws. Here's a map of the areas nearby to where KB lived.
https://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/fseprd563927.pdf

I've missed where the timing of her disappearance was given. Do you have a link for that, please?

If you have knowledge that will help solve this case, please contact LE.
She disappeared on Thanksgiving ... after noon ... do you really need a link for that?

On a 35 acre property wouldn't they be visible?
Depends on if it's a vertical well or a large horizontal unit. There could be drilled lateral wells running under the property but the well head (very visible if active, not so much if it's shut-in) could be 1000 acres away. Unless there's been a bunch of drilling activity since April 2017, in my experience (oil and gas analyst) it wouldn't appear to be a hotbed. Maybe someday there will be money to be had under the family farmstead, but not likely right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine