CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking the cinnamon rolls weren’t breakfast, they were made to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner “out” (by whomever was hosting it) and she was shopping for ingredients on another dish she would bring. Normal holiday activities if you were going to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.

Yes, someone in the Air Force, after doing a background check on Devin Kelley, failed to submit his domestic violence record to the national background check system.

There is no evidence that Kelsey has a sketchy mental health history. She underwent an extensive background check before she was hired to train Air Force pilots. It's very possible that she was required to undergo a background check every year or biyearly.
I find it highly unlikely that anyone allowed to fly airplanes would have a sketchy mental health history. IMHO
I mean I could take the time to get verified, but I’m telling you that as something I personally dealt with at DoD. I also know of people at the NSA who did a lot of drugs in the past, admitted to it, and are now GS15 level with extremely high clearance. Just because you aren’t squeaky clean, doesn’t mean you are denied. They care that you don’t lie, not necessarily that you have led a perfect life.
Ditto, and I have had the same experience, also with the DoD. If you are honest about your past, but clean now, you're good.

Am starting to think the restaurant deal is bigger than phone texts.

I've seen a restaurant mentioned several times. Do you have a link to a quick briefing on what is being looked into regarding a restaurant?

Is it just the rumor that she was going out that night? Or, is there a specific restaurant that has come up?

I’m thinking the cinnamon rolls weren’t breakfast, they were made to bring to a Thanksgiving dinner “out” (by whomever was hosting it) and she was shopping for ingredients on another dish she would bring. Normal holiday activities if you were going to someone’s house for Thanksgiving.
Her brother said "remaining" rolls were left out which makes it sounds like leftovers. JMO, but if I'm making something to bring to a gathering, I don't usually dig into it first.

Top Questions are to eliminate him as a person of interest and could so easily be done
Where was he that afternoon and night and what were his alibis for each day after until she was reported missing.
If the alibi is his mother - not good enough in my opinion.
You can drive 700 miles in about 12 hours - to make sure the right phone pings that far and to get rid of a body.
What was the activity on his phone at this exact time?
Who was it that said they broke up on Thanksgiving or before? I know the AUNT said it, but who told her that?
Why is this guy literally a ghost?? No friends? No other exes coming forward?
IMO he can be cleared really fast if the above can be answered.
Why has he not been cleared?
Who is he? I may have missed what he does for a living.

He carries the baby with him - he's a bad parent, he's using her as a shield, he's carrying her like a loaf of bread, etc...

He doesn't bring the baby with - Where's the baby, he's hiding the baby, he's done something to the baby...

Also, just thinking of my kids. By the time we see evidence that PF is holding the baby like a loaf of bread or just hip propped, that's when my kids have HATED the baby carrier and want to be carried facing out. Out is much more fun to watch than just seeing Mom or Dad's chest. There are countless pictures of me propping a baby/young toddler just out on my hip because they are happy and not crying, and as anyone who has raised or cared for a young toddler, not crying is some days the only important thing.

The very few photos/videos shown/sleuthed with PF holding the baby shows a happy, content looking baby, so I'm giving him a pass on how he holds her.

I've seen a restaurant mentioned several times. Do you have a link to a quick briefing on what is being looked into regarding a restaurant?

Is it just the rumor that she was going out that night? Or, is there a specific restaurant that has come up?

CB, on the CBS interview mentioned the restaurant

There are almost none between KB and PF

Fewer that are homestyle cooking and open for Thanksgiving

Fewer that were actually open

I think a lot of the silence in this case may be around keeping the baby safe. If they think PF is a risk to the child but have no proof to take her away from him, they may be appeasing him as to not trigger him into hurting the child. That may be behind the g'ma's actions and words, and the silence on KB's side. PF has the child. There is no evidence to support taking her away at this time. If they think PF disappeared KB, they are probably terrified for the child, rightfully. I would be. I am, actually.

Top Questions are to eliminate him as a person of interest and could so easily be done
Where was he that afternoon and night and what were his alibis for each day after until she was reported missing.
If the alibi is his mother - not good enough in my opinion.
You can drive 700 miles in about 12 hours - to make sure the right phone pings that far and to get rid of a body.
What was the activity on his phone at this exact time?
Who was it that said they broke up on Thanksgiving or before? I know the AUNT said it, but who told her that?
Why is this guy literally a ghost?? No friends? No other exes coming forward?
IMO he can be cleared really fast if the above can be answered.
Why has he not been cleared?
Who is he? I may have missed what he does for a living.

He has had people come out to back him up ... media is brushing those aside

Am starting to think the restaurant deal is bigger than phone texts.

Overnight I tested a theory

I placed my phone in airplane mode.

Then typed two text messages

They did not send

Then I turned it off for the night

In the morning I turned it on and texts launched

Thus, KB could have texted Thursday afternoon ... had it in airplane mode ... left the house ... was harmed... somebody found her phone at the side of the road in Idaho ... turned it on and the texts were sent

What restaurant deal?

and if the baby saw it and is an early talker, PF may be worried the baby will actually say something if she sees her g'ma.

This sounds like a highly plausable theory. And if she just met him outside, he would not have known that there were cinnamon rolls left on the counter. She would've brought her purse and phone. This is a good theory Granny. IMO

CB, on the CBS interview mentioned the restaurant

There are almost none between KB and PF

Fewer that are homestyle cooking and open for Thanksgiving

Fewer that were actually open

If she was planning on going to a restaurant that day/night I think it was with someone other than PF. Perhaps she didn't want to tell her mom. That also would explain why PF "picked up" the daughter, in a custody share sort of way.....

i don’t guess there is a way to link it, but there was a comment near the end of the previous thread about PF’s reported income. I would point out that in the farming and ranching business, a lot of income is off the books and goes unreported. My ex was a successful farmer and rancher but when it came time to deal with the courts, he claimed to only make $24k a year in income. That was ridiculous because he made more than that in leasing oil and gas rights on his property alone.

That would be something for sleuthers to look into. On those 30+ acres, is there oil and gas that is a source of revenue to PF and his mother?
As of April 2017 there appears to be no active oil and gas wells in Florissant. Maybe because of the National Forest. Oil and gas leases are of public record, but no sleuthing of the property owner allowed. Map of Oil and Gas Wells in Colorado - Colorado Rising There could be active leases out there, however.

I find it highly unlikely that anyone allowed to fly airplanes would have a sketchy mental health history. IMHO

Ditto, and I have had the same experience, also with the DoD. If you are honest about your past, but clean now, you're good.

Agree. I don’t think she had mental issues. Her VI aunt said she didn’t. I was just meaning that a government background check is NOT a valid means to prove that someone hasn’t had any mental health issues. Not KB specific, that applies to anyone. If anyone is interested, here is a link on how clearances work with mental health issues: https://news.clearancejobs.com/2010/03/19/mental-health-and-final-security-clearances/
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3cCMeuRrEvK1IrLey7gdw_&ust=1545160676787811

Ok, I missed that the media followed him that much. Thanks. I edited that post.

Thanks. To be fair, I cannot prove without any doubt media was following him every moment that day but it sure looked that way from videos I have seen. Here is one of the longer reporter videos from facebook: KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com

I can understand a bit why PF was frustrated with the reporter at the point he got back home to his gate. But all he needed to say is "I have no comment, please respect my daughter's privacy and stop filming us." Or something similar. The press really can be sharks, but they were sicked on him by LE at the press conference telling reporters "you would have to ask Patrick that" and saying that PF would not sit down with them. I suspect that PF kept his daughter with him to make sure she could not be taken away while he went into town. And no matter what he did or didn't do, I can hardly blame him for the move of keeping the baby with him. JMO.

What restaurant deal?
CB, on the CBS interview, said her daughter was cooking a recipe for later and said KB said she would likely just go out to dinner

Neither occurred

Both involved people

The question is who

That is when she disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors