CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught the tail end of it, when he was discussing the surveillance system and what it captured.

I cannot wait to hear the defense explain why PF was still at Kelsey’s house at 430. There’s no way they can say it isn’t him, so they’re going to have to put quite the spin on his lie.
I was trying to remember when PF supposedly arrived for Thanksgiving dinner but all I can remember is that SF2 arrived sometime about 2:30 p.m. and PF shortly thereafter. Wasn't that the story? MOO

NOV 4, 2019

On Dec. 11, Frazee stopped into a Verizon store with a variety of questions about a second phone on his Verizon account.

“He specifically asked me if the other phone on his account was destroyed, if there would be a way to get information from it,” said David Felis.

During their encounter, Frazee seemed “paranoid” and “sketchy” and at one point asked him to step outside to discuss the issue further. Felis declined. He ended up relaying an account of Frazee’s visit to investigators.
BBM
What a frickin idiot!

I caught the tail end of it, when he was discussing the surveillance system and what it captured.

I cannot wait to hear the defense explain why PF was still at Kelsey’s house at 430. There’s no way they can say it isn’t him, so they’re going to have to put quite the spin on his lie.
A twin separated at birth will make as much sense as anything.

I think PF will keep this going because he needs to destroy KK for turning on him. He knows he’s going for life, and he can ensure KK goes if he can catch her in a lie big enough crush her sweetheart deal. Continuing also inflicts more pain on the B’s.

Probably, going back and forth nervously, in a panic , as forgot certain things: what did he leave behind? etc.
Then phoning his mate, for further clean up, as precious couldn't cope.
MOO.
He could have cut her body into pieces that he placed in garbage bags and just carried one by one to the truck. They could have been out of the camera's range.

Lance Benzel
@lancebenzel

UPDATE: Neighbor’s surveillance camera “captures” #PatrickFrazee at #KelseyBerreth’s door 11 times on day she was allegedly murdered, investigator testifies.
@csgazette

boom.
Wow. 11 times? How did he have the time to even eat dinner with his family? Or was he in and out of the condo before and after, moving her and some of her personal things like her purse, etc? Also, bringing the baby out would take one trip, anyway.

A twin separated at birth will make as much sense as anything.
I mean you’ve got that lie, literally caught on camera.

Then you have the fact that the neighbor’s security camera typically captures only 3-4 images a day. It caught 27 on Thanksgiving Day.

Common sense says that lie means something, and the unusual camera activity means something.

And that’s not factoring in the cell phone location data that will likely come tomorrow.

Rough couple days for PF, and May is only getting started.

Last edited:
The State has wanted to question SF since last Feb 2019 at the Preliminary Hearing. She's definitely a witness and has been sequestered from the courtroom. Reports are that she's been at the courthouse but not inside the courtroom. She was said only to inside courtroom during jury selection. MOO

ETA: DA May previously wanted to question SF about a pipe allegedly left outside SF's gate for KK to use to beat KB; Thanksgiving guests at her home; and bonfire at her home on Saturday night.
BBM:

Yes, and that was another doozy of a ruling from Judge Scott "Kid Gloves" Sells, when he declared that the preliminary hearing "was not the time or place" to hear from Ma F, and essentially blocked DA May from calling her to the stand.

I'm guessing it will be much harder for the judge to maintain that the actual murder trial itself is "not the time or the place" for the prosecution to question SF about what she saw, heard, knows and did.

I mean, he'll probably do his best to protect SF, but even judges have their limits.
He'll probably bring the tent into the courtroom when she gets called and let her testify from inside.

DA May can shout questions at Ma F. through the opening.
It will be like Maxwell Smart's "Cone of Silence."

JMO.

Last edited:
Well it could have been a ruse, and he started swinging before he ever put a candle in front of her.

I also thought it likely that any candles would have been thrown out by KK.

Thank God she’s lazy.
Well they weren't thrown out...SO.....wth was left in that trash can??? Did KK forget to haul a bag of "garbage" outside? Maybe she was just too hungry and forgot.

From what we have heard thus far, I have to say that the prosecution is doing a stellar job. Absolutely STELLAR.

Yes, yes, I know. We haven't heard from the two defense witnesses yet.
giggle.gif
MOO

#JusticeforKelsey!
cheerleading-smiley-emoticon.gif

He could have cut her body into pieces that he placed in garbage bags and just carried one by one to the truck. They could have been out of the camera's range.
We know he had a tote in his vehicle, as it was caught on camera.

There’s still no reason not to believe that he used it. He just got lucky with that particular camera system.

Dismemberment would take too long, and wouldn’t have been necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LCD2024!