CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the bolded, that sounds like a lie that he told Kelsey, so he wouldn't have to mov e in with her. He had no interest in being in that relationship, but needed an excuse to stay away. JMO
I wonder if he's, um, dated anyone else online in the past. I don't even understand why he was doing that with Kelsey, when he had dear old KK ready and waiting. hhmmmm

If I were betting, I'd say Patrick showered at Kelsey's and completely changed from the inside out, bloody clothes bagged with Kelsey's body before the burn.

It would be interesting to see how much water was used at the condo during those two hours as well as the time KK said she was there cleaning.
An employee from the utilities company was likely scheduled to testify to that, but maybe he didn’t make the cut when they had to widdle down the “plethora” of witnesses they had. I mean, why talk about water when you have pure gold!
Ed:sp

Last edited:
On the one hand, I want that devil to jump and and scream, "Alright, already, I did it!!"

Now, on the other hand, there's a little voice inside me saying, "I want to hear every little nitty gritty detail about this sick, twisted, freaky family." Must be the "bad" in me :oops:

I am way behind, but can't wait until I hear more horrid stuff regarding PF and clan.
Guess they must be squirming, as this evidence is produced.:D
The end of the ride for PF shortly.
We will celebrate, I am sure.:)

But stacks to go, and looking forward to hear KK, and how she has decided to act.
Wondering if PF's family will be questioned by the Prosecution: sure hope so.:D
MOO.

Couldn’t agree more. As unsatisfying as it is that he’s apparently showing no reaction, it’ll be just as satisfying when those guilty verdicts are read.

For a man prone to bouts of rage, people bashing him on the witness stand just has to bother him.

He’s just not showing it.

Oh, I dunno, we might be in for a treat. The man is like a volcano. It's just so long that a personality like this can stuff rage before they blow. I say KK will be his eventual undoing. MOO, MOO

Yeah, but his sidekick might have had other intentions.

She apparently did every single thing PF asked. She cleaned that house, sent those texts, got rid of the gun, destroyed the phones, and lied to the FBI.

I think it would make zero sense for her to call an audible during phase 1.

What is that saying? Never underestimate the power of human stupidity? Yet here we are scratching our heads going Holy cow! Can PF be any more stupid? And the answer is continually, absolutely, yes.

I feel I may have cracked a tooth from my jaw pratically coming unhinged and repeatedly hitting the ground just from today's nuggets revealed.
I knew PF was, ahem...not bright.
He's a blithering idiot.
But I am dumbfounded. Completely and totally astounded by the sheer crazy stupidity of PF. Wow. Just wow.

Oh boy. From your article

“When he came in, he seemed very nervous, and kind of sketchy, paranoid and was looking around a lot,” Felis said. “One of the first things he told me, one of the first things he said to me was ‘don’t believe what they’re saying about me.’ I said ‘I don’t know who you are, I treat all my customers the same.’”

LOL

And meanwhile at the Verizon store:

Felis said Frazee seemed “particularly concerned” about the security of his cellphone account, and asked if it was possible to gather information from a phone that was destroyed. Felis said Frazee kept asking about the “other phone on his account” and tried to change the PIN on that device so he could access its data.

“That rang every alarm in my head,” Felis said. “After he asked that question I excused myself to the restroom and looked up the last news report with his name.”

Wow
Bam! Bam! Bam!

Carol McKinley on Twitter
The emerging narrative of the relationship shows one person who says love is on the rocks (#PatrickFrazee), while the other appears completely on board (#KelseyBerreth) Meanwhile, tedious testimony explaining condo crime scene pix has one juror yawning. @ABC
3:07 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Carol McKinley on Twitter
Bank Teller testifies #PatrickFrazee asked for surveillance footage of him going through the ATM on Thanksgiving Day. He needed a timeline for what could be a custody problem, then mixes up dates betw when #KelseyBerreth went missing and the last day she spoke with her mom.
3:10 PM - 4 Nov 2019
Laugh out loud- who goes to the bank to get surveillance tape and expects to get it from a bank teller? Just what was dumb trying to prove?

Now we know why dumb decided to take notes of his story. He couldn't remember what day he killed poor Kelsey or when he went through the ATM. I wonder if dumber took such notes.

Bank manager: Patrick Frazee asked for surveillance video of himself from day Kelsey Berreth was last seen

The final witness of the day was Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office Investigator Chad Mininger. He testified about extracting surveillance photos from Kelsey Berreth’s neighbor’s phone.

On Nov. 21, 2018, the camera was only triggered four times. On Nov. 23, it was triggered three times. But on Nov. 22 - the last day Kelsey Berreth was seen alive — it was triggered 27 times, according to Mininger. Frazee is seen in 11 of the surveillance photos — including as late as 4:30 p.m. (are some of those KK?)

He had previously said he didn’t into Berreth’s house that day, and just exchanged the child. In the surveillance photos, Frazee isn’t seen carrying anything out of the home except for the baby, and there aren’t noticeable stains on his clothes. His back was often to the camera.
O M Word!!!! Wow!!!!!!!

Take this with a grain of salt please since its moo.
Having lived in the southwest at an almost identical elevation as Woodland Park, 48 degrees depending on the day can be pleasant, or zomg, toss some extra logs on the fire, and gimmie an extra heap of green chile stew cuz its freaking cold.
Same thing here in NH- during the fall, 48 degrees is freezing, but in the spring, it feels like a heat wave and out come the shorts and tank tops. Blood thinner in the fall from the summer months, thicker in the spring from the winter months.

Laugh out loud- who goes to the bank to get surveillance tape and expects to get it from a bank teller? Just what was dumb trying to prove?

Now we know why dumb decided to take notes of his story. He couldn't remember what day he killed poor Kelsey or when he went through the ATM. I wonder if dumber took such notes.

Willing to bet all of his notes and check points were dictated to him by KK in the 46 phone calls. Betting he didn’t think of one on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member