CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy. From your article

“When he came in, he seemed very nervous, and kind of sketchy, paranoid and was looking around a lot,” Felis said. “One of the first things he told me, one of the first things he said to me was ‘don’t believe what they’re saying about me.’ I said ‘I don’t know who you are, I treat all my customers the same.’”

LOL

And meanwhile at the Verizon store:

Felis said Frazee seemed “particularly concerned” about the security of his cellphone account, and asked if it was possible to gather information from a phone that was destroyed. Felis said Frazee kept asking about the “other phone on his account” and tried to change the PIN on that device so he could access its data.

“That rang every alarm in my head,” Felis said. “After he asked that question I excused myself to the restroom and looked up the last news report with his name.”

Wow
OMG. Day 2 and the prosecution is batting 1000! "That rang every alarm in my head". PF really is as dumb as a box of rocks. MOO

:rolleyes: That was seriously weak. MOO
Consider what they have to work with here; namely, the world's biggest moron for a client.

Here's what PF is probably telling his attorneys even as we speak:

"Listen, I brought a change of clothes with me and took a shower afterward, what more do you people want?
Do Your Job."

JMO.

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
Replying to @hope_kiser @ABC
Officially called a "Celebrite Forensic Expert". He is a digital analysis...The prosecution is saying #PatrickFrazee thought of everything...but overlooked the technical stuff like cellphones and home surveillance. Defense- there's no blood on his clothes in the pix.

5:16 PM - 4 Nov 2019

ETA: When PF kept both his and KB's cell phones together, traveling inside and outside of his residence, we had a good idea about his ignorance re. cell phone technology.

And thinking about his capture on surveillance video surrounding KB's condo -- one thing stands out. KB's neighbors appeared to be older women. And we know all too well how the misogynist regards women...i.e., those biddies wouldn't have surveillance.

Gotcha good! :D

Surprised he didn't take a bat to something else.

I mean, it sounds like he knew it was there. Especially with the whole RS situation.

I wonder if PF only realized that the neighbor had a camera after the day of the murder? That would account for KK somehow avoiding the camera (I think she could have crouched down behind the fence and while opening the door) and it would also explain why PF had his "father figure" RS walk up to KB's condo to get a package while PF waited in the truck. Once PF realized there was a camera there he didn't want to be seen on camera going back to KB's condo again. PF thought he could shift the day KB "disappeared" and didn't want to be seen going back there at that time. I think he also didn't want to be caught on camera not knocking on the door to check on KB like he had promised CB he would do. MOO.

And finally, just when we were swooning from information overload from 13 witnesses in today's @patrickFrazee trial, DA Dan May accidentally calls the defendant "Patrick Swayze." We needed that. #KelseyBerreth
5:47 PM - 4 Nov 2019

Well he ain’t no Patrick Swayze, unless DA May was referring to PF as being a dead man.

It's like the Three Stooges in one convenient package.

I'm now feeling like I handed out the "Golden Post of the Day Award" a bit prematurely.
Demanding the Award back from today's earlier recipient would be too tacky, though.
And also, we'd end up in an embarrassing Tug-Of-War on stage when he refused to cough it up.
So, I'm calling it a tie!
6579.gif
6049.gif

I think it’s likely that PF put a jacket or sweatshirt in baby K’s diaper bag and put it on over his shirt to commit the crime. Then, he probably put it in the tote right along with poor Kelsey.

Yea... the defense is gonna have to do better than the “no blood on the shirt” MOO

If I were betting, I'd say Patrick showered at Kelsey's and completely changed from the inside out, bloody clothes bagged with Kelsey's body before the burn.

It would be interesting to see how much water was used at the condo during those two hours as well as the time KK said she was there cleaning.

I'll go back and figure out who the other three witnesses were (if possible) but if anyone can help, it would be most appreciated. :)

Here's who I have so far:

1. CB
  2. CB2
  3. Doss Aviation employee - KB's supervisor
  4. Kelsey’s neighbor, AG, with whom her unit shared a wall
  5. One of Kelsey’s supervisors (also described as manager), RS
  6. Woodland Park Police Corporal Dena Currin
  7. PK, Credit Union Manager
  8. DF, Verizon Store
  9. Celebrite Forensics Expert
  10. Final witness of the day: Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office Investigator Chad Mininger

CB1
CB2
Doss Employee
Neighbor (AG?)
Cpl. Dena Currin
Bank Teller
Verizon Employee
Celebrite Forensic Expert
Security Camera Person
Safeway Employee

?? just guessing. missing a couple.
Thank you. Was there a Bank Teller in addition to the Manager or is that the same person?

Also, I thought the Celebrite Expert and Security Camera person was the same?

ETA: N/M - I answered my own question. Teller and Manager. Thanks again.

Updated (still missing one):
  1. CB
  2. CB2
  3. Doss Aviation employee - KB's supervisor
  4. Kelsey’s neighbor, AG, with whom her unit shared a wall
  5. One of Kelsey’s supervisors (also described as manager), RS
  6. Woodland Park Police Corporal Dina Currin (sp?)
  7. Bank Teller
  8. PK, Credit Union Manager
  9. DF, Verizon Store
  10. Safeway Fraud Analyst
  11. Celebrite Forensic Expert
  12. Final witness of the day: Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office Investigator Chad Mininger

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member