CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many who could have stepped forward IMO - will be patiently waiting for Justice for Kelsey good to see you @PommyMommy - @MassGuy and @Seattle1 did a great job of posting the updates yesterday
JMO

Obviously KK is the main person here but look at the others. Mr. Moore for example. PF had talked smack for months, brought KBs name into it and he still didn't call LE. Him hearing PF yelling and swearing at KB, IMO a real man and a real friend would sat him down and had a coming to Jesus meeting about how to treat a woman.

Mr. Slagle going on an alibi drive. Who does that? He should have been calling the cops too. Since PF couldn't keep his mouth shut I'm sure he knew quite a bit before it actually happened. I have absolutely no respect for these people.
Hearing these men's stories brings me full circle around to what is it about PF that draws people in? After hearing about yesterday's testimonies he's smooth with the ladies but why the 'father figures'? I don't get it. MOO

ETA...So if KK wasn't in the picture, which one of these guys would have 'had a mess to clean up'?

I am in no way a fan of KK and think that the deal she got was unbelievably generous - but think it had to be done to get this case to trial this quickly, and with all this evidence still available...

That said - is it really a stretch to imagine KK was actually afraid :
PF often made reference to children going missing from playgrounds, knowing where to hide bodies where they couldn't be found etc.
PF has been shown to be able to inflict violence on people and animals, and was planning actually committing murder.
In addition we, here on this thread, are having theoretical arguments about whether PF could have killed anyone else - many here think it's at least possible.
There is at least one more death in Woodland Park that may or may not have been suspicious.
We know PF lies.
It doesn't even matter if the death in Woodland Park was suspicious or not, is it possible a liar would infer it was murder and that he may have been involved in that, as a scare tactic.
Add in that his brother is local L.E., he could easily imply that he had help to cover it up.

If you have young children, would you really not be in the least bit afraid of this guy ?
Considering what has actually happened, I think she should have been very afraid of him.

Doesn't excuse her actions, or her participation in this - just I can see that the talk of KK being scared of PF could have some truth to it.

Edited to Add : MOO
Sorry, I don’t buy it. IF she was truly scared the bloody crime scene gave her the opportunity to eliminate the threat w/one phone call to 911. She wanted PF and that was the only thing on her mind. Cleaning up would prove to him she was a keeper. Plus if he got caught she’d never get to be with him. She’s shown no evidence of remorse for KB’s death, only remorse for having been caught. Suffer her broken heart.
MOO

Sorry, I don’t buy it. IF she was truly scared the bloody crime scene gave her the opportunity to eliminate the threat w/one phone call to 911. She wanted PF and that was the only thing on her mind. Cleaning up would prove to him she was a keeper. Plus if he got caught she’d never get to be with him. She’s shown no evidence of remorse for KB’s death, only remorse for having been caught. Suffer her broken heart.
MOO

You said it all!!

4780.gif

Day 8 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

@Steelslady
Steelslady said:
I wish I could remember the name of the woman that was missing (later found deceased in a park) around that area. Her friends were looking at him as possibly doing something to her. For some reason, LE deemed it an overdose, but they had many questions about the night she disappeared. It wasn't that long ago- probably just as Kelsey came into his life, but I'll be darned if I can find out her name. I've tried every combination to find it. There was even a FB page for her, but I left it earlier this year. Now I wish I didn't delete it!

Are you referring to Mindy Lee? If so, I believe someone is working on that case again, at least I read rumors about it!

@Steelslady
Steelslady said:
I wish I could remember the name of the woman that was missing (later found deceased in a park) around that area. Her friends were looking at him as possibly doing something to her. For some reason, LE deemed it an overdose, but they had many questions about the night she disappeared. It wasn't that long ago- probably just as Kelsey came into his life, but I'll be darned if I can find out her name. I've tried every combination to find it. There was even a FB page for her, but I left it earlier this year. Now I wish I didn't delete it!

Are you referring to Mindy Lee? If so, I believe someone is working on that case again, at least I read rumors about it!
I believe bobby brown is working on that a lot of podcasts on it

Obviously KK is the main person here but look at the others. Mr. Moore for example. PF had talked smack for months, brought KBs name into it and he still didn't call LE. Him hearing PF yelling and swearing at KB, IMO a real man and a real friend would sat him down and had a coming to Jesus meeting about how to treat a woman.

Mr. Slagle going on an alibi drive. Who does that? He should have been calling the cops too. Since PF couldn't keep his mouth shut I'm sure he knew quite a bit before it actually happened. I have absolutely no respect for these people.
Hearing these men's stories brings me full circle around to what is it about PF that draws people in? After hearing about yesterday's testimonies he's smooth with the ladies but why the 'father figures'? I don't get it. MOO

ETA...So if KK wasn't in the picture, which one of these guys would have 'had a mess to clean up'?

BBM:

Seriously.

I'd rather get lost in Deliverance country than spend 5 minutes in Cripple Creek, if this uncaring band of motley fools is any indication of the local populace.

#ItTakesASickVillage
#DaddyDearests

JMO.

Last edited:
I thought I had Kelseys thread open when I opened websleuths just now & saw GUILTY at the top. I got excited for a second until I realized I fell asleep reading about another case. Hopefully it’s a sign that this sad excuse for a human will be going to prison for a long long time!

I honestly don't find ANY of these witnesses redeemable. They could ALL have alerted LE!

Agree! And they have to live with themselves. They could have saved an innocent woman. Thank God baby KB is away from this monster.

I am so behind, can someone tell me if CB has been in the courtroom (I don't think so, is she watching baby KB)?

“There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Unfortunately, many of the people involved in this case have NO conscience.

JMO

eta
Let’s see what today brings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads