CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Unfortunately, many of the people involved in this case have NO conscience.

JMO

"Vengeance is mine. I will repay." ~ God

PF is going to answer for his heinous actions in more than one court.

He'll be sentenced by a Higher Judge.

No more privacy tents where he's headed.

Plenty of fire, though!

PF should feel right at home.

JMO.

Last edited:
SK reply: Is there a current photo of PF?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted *********

We aren't allowed to take any photo/video on courthouse property. They've also put up a tent barricade at his entrance into the courthouse. We don't have much of an opportunity to get a current photo. He has buzzed his head, wears collared shirts & slacks though
9:02 PM - 12 Nov 2019

SK reply: A little extreme don't you think?

Sam Kraemer Retweeted *******

Absolutely. But it's not my courtroom
9:36 PM - 12 Nov 2019

SK reply: Why do you think there's so much protection of PF?

Sam Kraemer Retweeted *******

Judge Sells says it's to "protect the integrity of the process"
9:36 PM - 12 Nov 2019

4780.gif

Day 8 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?
Here for Kelsey and her loved ones. May justice be swift.

I honestly don't find ANY of these witnesses redeemable. They could ALL have alerted LE!

I was thinking the same thing. How could so many fail this poor woman? How could you listen to a person claim " I found a way to kill her/him", and not do something? That would lay heavy on my mind for the rest of my life. SMH

Justice for Kelsey. It’s just another brick in the wall for pf. Bring on the forensic.good morning all thanks @PommyMommy massguy and Seattle for the updates
BBM:

I love this metaphor.
All the other damning evidence are the bricks in PF's Wall.
The forensic evidence is the mortar.

The forensics are going to be what cements that wall.
Forensics are going to make this case impenetrable.
Forensics are going to seal PF's fate.

The irony here, of course, is that PF's the one who equipped DA May with the all the bricks and mortar needed to seal himself up tight as a drum for the rest of his life.

The other reason I love the bricked wall metaphor is that it reminds me of the EA Poe short story, "The Cask of Amontillado." PF very much puts me in mind of both the main characters, Montresor and Fortunato. That story's a great, quick read...recommend it.

JMO.

Last edited:
I want to bring up yesterday's testimony with one woman.

Can't remember which one it was.

She asked how is day was going. He responded with its going to slow down.

HOWEVER, then he says, after tomorrow morning all will be better. (Something like that). He is referring to the morning of the 24th when KK was cleaning up his mess.

Does anyone remember this? I haven't seen much conversation on it. Hope I'm not losing my mind....lol!

I was thinking the same thing. How could so many fail this poor woman? How could you listen to a person claim " I found a way to kill her/him", and not do something? That would lay heavy on my mind for the rest of my life. SMH
BBM:

That's because you have a conscience.

Something tells me that all these people sleep like babies.

JMO.

I'm not understanding your point. Employees usually have an enrollment period for benefits between October and around the first of December. An employee who only has themselves on the policy pays one premium but children are an additional premium. This is the way our insurance works and we've been married decades.

I don't believe KB cancelled the baby's insurance, I believe she failed to re-enroll by the deadline. Thus the requirement for Doss to contact the other parent, PF, if he wanted to use COBRA benefits for the child.

There are some aspects to this case which are not proof PF murdered KB. This is one of them.

JMO
When did Doss ask PF if he wanted to use COBRA benefits? Where is the requirement, upon accepting employment, for a single woman to list the biological father of her child?

I want to bring up yesterday's testimony with one woman.

Can't remember which one it was.

She asked how is day was going. He responded with its going to slow down.

HOWEVER, then he says, after tomorrow morning all will be better. (Something like that). He is referring to the morning of the 24th when KK was cleaning up his mess.

Does anyone remember this? I haven't seen much conversation on it. Hope I'm not losing my mind....lol!

Frazee trial: Arson analyst, Frazee friend testify

The state then called Savannah Greasby to the stand, for whom Frazee had been shoeing horses for about nine years, she said. She said she and Frazee mostly talked intermittently, mostly about the horses, but that he asked her to dinner around October 2018, which she said she could not make. But the court was shown a text message thread between the two from Nov. 21 through Dec. 4, which was admitted as evidence.

The messages showed Frazee texted her just after midnight on Nov. 21, that they talked about Kaylee and a mess she had made and that he texted her about getting there when he gets done, though Daugherty said she was not sure what he was referring to and told him to go to bed. They told each other happy Thanksgiving in messages the next day.

The messages showed she texted Frazee “hey” at 10:44 a.m. on Nov. 23 and that he didn’t respond until 2:33 p.m., also saying “hey.” The messages showed she asked him how his day went, to which he responded that it was long but life was about to slow down. They talked about meeting up, the messages showed, but did not do so.

On Nov. 26, she reached out saying she was thinking about him, and on Nov. 28, after more messages about him apparently not taking her money for shoeing her horses, he told her not to take a sassy tone with him and that he was the all-inclusive passage. Later that day, they both talked about being stubborn and Frazee said Greasby had met her match, according to the messages.

The two exchanged more text messages on Dec. 1, and she texted him on Dec. 3, but he did not respond, the messages showed. On Dec. 4, the messages showed, Frazee apologized saying life had taken some awkward turns. She said she didn’t need details and that she understood.

They did not speak again until Dec. 10 and discussed hanging out that week, but Frazee said he had an issue with his truck and couldn’t. The next day, the texts showed, she said she was sorry to him. That was the last time they spoke via text, Greasby said, and she testified that she didn’t recall speaking to him on the phone since either.

BBM: I think they mean Greasby here, not Daugherty

It's so discouraging to think that so many showed such a disregard for a human life. If only one person had gone to LE.
How horrible for Kelsey's parents to be aware of this.

Imo
Reading over the testimony recaps of the women that hired PF, just can't imagine allowing a man that disparaged the mother of his child (i.e., his fiancee to some) to come near my horses let alone touch them. :eek: MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm