CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never for a second believed Kelsey would have been on drugs from what I have learned about her, but why does it even matter if she was to a jury-does that give someone the right to bash their head in with a baseball bat?
Also, I’m highly surprised an aviation company wouldn’t do routine drug testing, just as an observation.

Just feel jury could be asking better questions.
I can see why there are questions like that. The evidence is circumstantial, there's no body, only blood evidence, a couple of tooth fragments that can't be definitively connected to KB, the timeline, and KK's testimony. The problem with KK's testimony is that she is admitting a role in covering up the death, but she never saw the body, even when it was burned. There isn't much plainly tying PF to KB's disappearance that doesn't take a lot of explanation. I can't wait to see what the defense will present. I imagine it will consist of attacking the expert testimony on cell phone records and forensics to try to insert doubt. We (WS) have had a lot of discussion and time to connect the dots and we are used to watching cases like this. I have no doubt of his guilt and while I feel like KK is a hideous person, without her there would be a much weaker case. I don't really think the question about KB being drug-tested at work means that they believe she was using or drinking, and just trying to ascertain if drug-testing KB would have been warranted. If she was having drug or alcohol problems and had gone into treatment for it, she may have had some period of mandatory drug-testing afterwards. I think any questions from the jury is good, as long as they are understanding the evidence presented.

bonjour

Good morning, everyone!

#JusticeforKelsey
We miss you!

I still feel like jury deliberations will be under 4 hours. Jury had to have flown past reasonable doubt several days ago. And if they actually get to deliberate today, with the chance to return a verdict and be done for the weekend, then I think it could come in record time.

Possible. It could be someone from out of state that has done research in the area of adipose tissue with regards to the chemical makeup before and after exposure to high temps? I am sure that the defense would argue that there isn't enough peer scientific studies to correlate. Now this all just my speculating. Would be very interesting to hear.

If that was the case, I would have thought there would be a motion in limine way before this time. So I don't think that's the case moo

How many of you think today's witness might be a PhD, possibly having flown in from a lent research university, outside of Colorado, who utilized molecular biology to identify Kelsey's liquid remains into the septogadzillions?

THAT would blow up the Internets.

MOO

BBM:

If that's who it is, there's a "Bentley" who's a Phd prof at UC Denver who specializes in molecular bio and genetic stuff, so the prosecution wouldn't have had to fly in from outside of Colorado.

I think it's a possibility we may get to hear about more forensic evidence like that today, but who knows?

Fingers crossed.

The female human tooth recovered from the fire location at the franch really should be conclusive enough for jurors, but when it comes to PF, there's no such thing as overkill.

DA May has buried PF under the weight of so much evidence, he's going to be completely suffocated.

Today, he's going to shovel the last pile of dirt on PF's coffin.

JMO.

Right?!

He has no idea how lucky he is: that there is an end in sight that doesn’t culminate with him uttering the words “please stop”, nor his body-in-a-tote, on a bonfire.

Go to jail, PF
JMHO but jail is too good for these monsters. I personally have an aversion to feeding these types for the rest of their miserable lives. However, LWOP is the worst he will get. I'd fry him if it were within my power. Lucky for him, it's not.

NOV 15, 2019
Frazee trial: Closing arguments expected Friday afternoon

On paper, Friday is expected to be a big day in the Patrick Frazee murder trial — the prosecution will likely rest their case, the defense will bring up their witnesses and both sides could present their closing arguments.

[...]

Prosecutors said they had a couple more witnesses to bring to the stand Friday morning, though it's unclear who they may be. The defense has not yet brought forward any witnesses but is expected to do so after the prosecution rests. It was unclear if Frazee will testify.

On Wednesday afternoon, both the prosecution and defense said they expected to be done by Friday afternoon. When Judge Sells asked how much time they'll need for closing arguments, prosecutors requested 30 minutes and the defense said an hour. The judge said both sides will get an hour.

If the court reaches 5 p.m. before both sides rest, the closing arguments will get pushed to Monday morning.

There is no deliberation planned for the weekend.

i'm not sure misdirection is there. just not a total release of all data. i also think at times that LE press releases are sometimes aimed at the criminals involved yet not yet charged to give them something to think about. i think that , 1 single ping near gooding might have helped put fear of God into KK.

AB.SO.LUTE.LY Moo

Knowing that that person may have a reaction and call some people, which she absolutely did and now we have testimony from.

The FBI was involved, and much of it was scripted in my opinion, including her mother getting on television very quickly and saying that Patrick was her fiance I'm sure even more prompted her to make phone calls and to do actions which we have seen she did. Kudos!

JMHO but jail is too good for these monsters. I personally have an aversion to feeding these types for the rest of their miserable lives. However, LWOP is the worst he will get. I'd fry him if it were within my power. Lucky for him, it's not.

BBM:

I would have no problem flipping the switch on PF.

None at all.

It's a shame the worst punishment he faces here is 3 hots and a cot courtesy of the Colorado taxpayers for the rest of his life.

I hope they house him in a prison as far away as possible from Cripple Creek.
He shouldn't even be allowed visitors.

JMO.

4780.gif

Day 10 of the Trial.

Roll Call!

Who's Here for Kelsey?

I'm suited up and ready for a smooth landing with this lovely pilot at the controls:
berreth-plane.jpg

What does Krystal Lee know about Kelsey Berreth's murder? - WCBI TV | Your News Leader

(Her beauty and innocence just shines out in every photo. Her body may not be here to speak but her spilled blood is and it is crying out for Justice. I hope all the jurors see the big picture. I hope they hear her in their dreams. <modsnip> MOO.)

#JusticeforKelsey

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads