CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you think today's witness might be a PhD, possibly having flown in from a lent research university, outside of Colorado, who utilized molecular biology to identify Kelsey's liquid remains into the septogadzillions?

THAT would blow up the Internets.

MOO

I'm sure we will hear from Jakob on this as soon as there is a break...he's pretty quick!

Jakob Rodgers

@JakobRodgers

·
19m

But there's a wild card today: A ruling expected this morning on whether the judge will allow certain new evidence. Exactly what that could be, I'm not sure -- the judge closed the courtroom yesterday during arguments.
@csgazette
#PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Praying for a super successful day for the prosecution and closing arguments this afternoon. I have a feeling it’s going to be really busy here at WS as they wrap up this trial. I love everyone’s analysis, and I’ve especially enjoyed Sam Kraemer’s nightly FB love videos, as he reveals so many details.

Justice for Kelsey!

I hope it's not too busy for the website! During the Casey Anthony trial verdict the website shut down for a while due to too much traffic i i r c!

I haven't watched last night. Was it insightful and did we learn more than was in the newspapers? I have errands to do today so I can listen to it later, but was just wondering if there was anything that stood out.

He mentioned the last six months prior to KB's disappearance, she initiated all contact with PF. He infrequently responded. To me, this parallels with the time JM said PF stated " no body, no crime ". Also is about the timeframe KB moved into her townhouse. He sounds like a typical narc discarding his empathic significant other. Wonder what he saw, at that point, that made him realize that she was of no use to him? I sometimes wonder if he initially thought she came from a wealthy family? JMO

RBBM: Well <gulp> that is a sobering thought.

MOO: here’s hoping these peers have empathy and a moral compass that will enable them to see through his deception, lies, crimes. To see the truth. #justiceforKelsey
I like to look at it in a more positive light. These people are a jury of the B's peers, mothers, fathers, grandfathers, grandmothers, brothers & sisters who will certainly sympathize if not empathize with the B's horror and pain at losing their beloved to this creature in such a horrific way. I have to have faith in that! That devil may have fooled a couple handful of people but I venture to say even some of them will have seen the light of the evidence before them. JMHO
ed:sp

Last edited:
here!
giphy.gif

Giddy up Dan!
Beauty!!!

How many of you think today's witness might be a PhD, possibly having flown in from a lent research university, outside of Colorado, who utilized molecular biology to identify Kelsey's liquid remains into the septogadzillions?

THAT would blow up the Internets.

MOO

Possible. It could be someone from out of state that has done research in the area of adipose tissue with regards to the chemical makeup before and after exposure to high temps? I am sure that the defense would argue that there isn't enough peer scientific studies to correlate. Now this all just my speculating. Would be very interesting to hear.

He mentioned the last six months prior to KB's disappearance, she initiated all contact with PF. He infrequently responded. To me, this parallels with the time JM said PF stated " no body, no crime ". Also is about the timeframe KB moved into her townhouse. He sounds like a typical narc discarding his empathic significant other. Wonder what he saw, at that point, that made him realize that she was of no use to him? I sometimes wonder if he initially thought she came from a wealthy family? JMO

Thank you for posting about the months prior to KB going missing. For me, the text messages both before and after 11/22 were telling ... clearly very one sided in the days before 11/22, with KB texting almost all of the time and PF only occasionally responding. Perhaps when KB was sending him messages about looking at ranches for sale, he began to see that KB was not a pushover, and he realized he may not be the one in charge of this relationship. In his mind, he may have seen her as wanting more permanence than he desired. PF needed to be in control and make all the decisions, in my opinion. The texts that came in after 11/22 we now know were a giant coverup of the murder. The wording alone on those texts sounded nothing like PF!

Potential post verdict interview:

Reporter: "Juror number 4, with the overwhelming DNA, video, cell phone, and witness testimony; how did the jury come up with a non-guilty verdict?"

Juror number 4: "hmmppfft...."

Reporter: "Please, can you tell us how the jury found Patrick non-guilty?"

Juror number 4: "Well, exactly..."
Very funny! But, there's NO WAY Dan the Man let someone as stupid as PF on that jury :)

I like to look at it in a more positive light. These people are a jury of the B's peers, mother's, father's, grandfathers, grandmothers, brothers & sisters who will certainly sympathize if not empathize with the B's horror and pain at losing their beloved to this creature in such a horrific way. I have to have faith in that! That devil may have fooled a couple handful of people but I venture to say even some of them will have seen the light of the evidence before them. JMHO
I love this. Thanks, and I really do agree. The proof really is center stage: in her family, the judge, the investigators, the DA team, her coworkers, the legion of support here. I have to believe the jury represents the majority...
Thanks for pulling me from that dark place!

Cell phone records also showed #KelseyBerreth's phone later traveling with Krystal Lee's phone west on I-70 and north to Idaho. Berreth's phone was locked up on cell towers near Grand Junction, Salt Lake City & Idaho, according to testimony.
@csgazette

The cell phone records show that Kelsey's and KK phone were both on and pinging from Colorado to Idaho.

Going back to the early days, LE stated emphatically that there was a single ping from Kelsey's phone in Gooding, Idaho. This was first week of December, 2018; two weeks after Kelsey's disappearance.

Cell phone data is key to cracking Berreth case, expert says

So was this intentional misdirection by LE, stating a single ping instead of a ping roadmap from Woodland Park. Was this because they suspected the phone was taken there by someone other than Kelsey or Patrick, and didn't want to alert Patrick to this?

We agonized over the meaning of the ping, what it meant. With the information we had, it was clear the phone was off during the trip and briefly turned on in Idaho, to give the impression that Kelsey had run off.

Just filing this away as an example where LE will filter information, essentially creating misdirection to the public (and perp).

i'm not sure misdirection is there. just not a total release of all data. i also think at times that LE press releases are sometimes aimed at the criminals involved yet not yet charged to give them something to think about. i think that , 1 single ping near gooding might have helped put fear of God into KK.

I think more than anything those last six months of communication indicate how deceitful he was. Kelsey was trying hard to work on the relationship while all the while he never planned a future with her.

I think Kelsey was more like a surrogate mother to him. Once she had the baby he no longer had any use for her, other than her providing health insurance.

At first he probably saw her as vulnerable and easily controlled.
He used her for everything he could and when she started to make things difficult for him he began making plans to get rid of her.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member