CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder just exactly when he saw RS During this time,because texting and driving with one phone is just insane, two phones is even more so. Also it's a wonder how PF can put his boots on the right feet, much less manage,driving,texting with two phones.
MOO
Yes, and he did make mistakes. He should have grabbed a suitcase AND her makeup.

Mine is goofy too. It's sloooow! When I just went to like a post it went to a different page and put this up....

It was doing that to me yesterday. Whenever WS starts to do that it usually means that my computer needs updating. I clear my cache out and reboot my laptop/check for browser updates and that usually fixes the problem. For anyone that doesn't know how to clear their cache, I use a free product called CCleaner.

Back on topic: I hope WS doesn't go down during this final day of trial! I'll be checking in here all day for news. #JusticeforKelsey

At this time, based on past trials I have followed, I will agree to disagree respectfully.

@Gitana, are Law enforcement synopsis has been shown in court based on a plethora of 15 Witnesses to do a time frame allowed to be taking back to the deliberation room which they created from everybody else's testimony?
It's @gitana1. If you edit she'll see it in her alerts.

At this time, based on past trials I have followed, I will agree to disagree respectfully.

@Gitana, are Law enforcement synopsis has been shown in court based on a plethora of 15 Witnesses to do a time frame allowed to be taking back to the deliberation room which they created from everybody else's testimony?
@riolove77 is a DA - any comment regarding this?

Moo, if that was a demonstrative exhibit, the jury will never see it.

They needed to take notes at the time.

It's not part of evidence m o o.

We just saw such and another case we recently followed about the Dan Markel case in Tallahassee. They wanted something that was shown, but it was not evidence, it was just shown to aid.

That said, I am sure that jurors took notes on such. At least one! M o o

That said, I wish prosecutors could say in court that when they are showing something oh, it will not be going back to the jury as it is not evidence and they need to take better notes. But I don't think that's allowed or I would think that is doing more often. M o o
Wait, wasn't it said they were asked not to take notes. And asked to watch as people testify??
And didn't I hear that the jury had a request? They wanted the boards in the deliberation room? I'm almost sure that's what was said.

Found the part of Sam's video. He said:
The state called Kevin Clark. A senior criminal intelligence analyst. The FBI requested his help here.

"Basically what he did, was he made this timeline, which was a digital document, that they blew up, on to these very, very large poster boards."

Maps it out from November 22 all the way through December 4. Clark was reading every single data point to the jury and even Sam couldn't keep up.

"And the jury is going to have these boards to see and use in deliberations. The defense actually tried to object to him reading every single point after he read his first posters, broken up into like five. Judge overruled, because Viehman said it's fair, they are explaining how all of this came to be."

I noted that Sam now allows messages through his Facebook account to ask him questions. I never saw that before. Perhaps folks will ask him about that.

Josh Whitston on Twitter (Video)
#PatrickFrazee arrived by caravan around 7:30 this morning. We’re expecting closing arguments sometime this afternoon. Security is tight as you can see deputies blocking any view of Frazee entering the courthouse in Cripple Creek. @DenverChannel
9:14 AM - 15 Nov 2019

Interesting that they had such a tight group of police blocking the vehicle/entrance this morning. Wonder what that was all about? Who was that young man in a suit that jumps out of the passenger side and enters the tent about 36 seconds in? PF's lawyer? Secret service? Maybe it's the surprise witness? MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive