GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. ^^^
But of the two evils --they had to choose the worst of the two.
KK has no claim to baby K.

PF was the killer and would have been a threat to baby K's life and/or the Berreth's had he walked.
Even Cheryl has said publicly that she feared PF might kill baby K. before they received custody and while she was in PF's care !
That had to be ghastly to think about. :(
That poor family, worrying for little K.

That's not to say he can't try some further evil from behind bars.
Wouldn't be surprised if ma F. smuggles a phone into his cell.
Imo.
Remember, Josh Powell killed his two children. Many of us here on WS had the same fears for little K. And now we know that Cheryl herself was on PF's hit list.

The deal with the devil enabled a relatively quick arrest for a no-body case, and more importantly, the recovery of Baby K. I am grateful that little angel did not have to spend one more traumatized day on the Franch. MOO

In this time of light sentences for horrific crimes, I was thrilled with this judge literally throwing the book at PF. I was particularly tickled with the 5 years probation.

May he enjoy a lifetime of green bologna sammiches, over boiled hotdogs, pressed chicken filets and honey buns.

Just think- this little monster enjoyed HER Thanksgiving dinner with her family, while Kelsey was being beaten with a baseball bat. This monster came down willingly and cleaned up after her rodeo cowboy lover, thinking he was all hers, once this little mess was tidied up.

She got to enjoy Christmas, New Years, Easter, and MOTHER'S DAY- a day Cheryl suffered on, a day Baby K did not get to spend with her Mommy.

Baby K will make little gifts in school during holidays for meant for her Mommy, but instead, they will be given to her Grandma instead. She will also have to give her Father's Day gift, because the biological made sure she had no parents around to see her little gifts she will proudly make in school, like all of her little friends.

Let this all sink in, for any Krystal defenders (I don't see any on here, not directed at anyone here). I have a five letter word for her that I would love to say to her face. Begins with a B.
I would get a lifetime ban if I used my words for her.

Gotta break away to catch up on life and scared I'll get behind another twenty pages! LOL
I know- cook a fifteen minute dinner, come back to 40 pages worth of posts. Yet, I am so happy. So happy to be posting with all of you. I am trying to like everyone's post. So much love and support for Kelsey and her family. Amazing sleuthers, amazing professionals, and amazing folks with all of the Twitter updates and articles.

I will gladly read until into the wee hours of the night, just for this justice for Kelsey.

However, I just might tell you all to go to bed and get some sleep, haha!

In the meantime I hope MSM provides periodic updates as PF’s shrewd genius self-image shatters leaving only scared loser. He has a lot to ponder. The people paid to be in his corner have publicly proclaimed him an idiot. His old best bud who he tried to kill found out and won’t be visiting in prison.

With luck, KK will have an equally pleasant prison experience.

And my fingers are crossed Mama F has a hard time carving Thanksgiving turkey this year what with those pink handcuffs on her wrists.
bolding mine
Snipped for focus

Re. the bolded : One of the most satisfying elements of this trial. :D

And.... PF didn't get to 'walk'(thank goodness) and rush back to the arms of his mother.
Guess he'll be running into other persons ... arms. *ahem*
Imo.

Last edited:
She was a badass who trained future Air Force pilots and juggled that stressful job, being a new mom and a long commute. That's how #KelseyBerreth's family wants us to remember her -- and they made a scholarship to honor her. #9NEWS 9news.com/article/news/i…

Allison Sylte on Twitter
I am really jazzed about the Kelsey scholarship! What a perfect way to celebrate her life and continue her legacy! Fly with the angels, Kelsey, you will never be forgotten!

I missed that (probably because I haven’t watched it yet). I’m glad he did his due diligence there.

It was good. He really did do his due diligence. I'm sure they weighed the risk involved in not winning their case if they didn't have Krystal's knowledge of what had taken place.

From May's press conference:

I gotta say, none of us wanted to give a deal to Krystal Lee. She deserves every day that the judge may or may not sentence, he’ll decide that sentence. But she deserves every single day that she gets.

Part of our job I don’t like, I didn’t like in this case. Ultimately it was my decision. I can tell you we spoke with Miles DeYoung with the Woodland Park police department, we spoke to the agents who were involved in this case to get their opinions, I spoke with my team, I actually spoke with a number of other prosecutors. We did a deal with the devil. There’s no ifs, ands, or buts about that. And I’m not that proud of that.

But. There’s no question that Kelsey (chokes up a bit, voice catches with emotion) wouldn’t have had the sure justice today without making that deal with the devil.

Did you expect victim impact statements and sentencing to take place immediately after the verdict? For some reason, I was not anticipating that. I guess those victim impact statements had to be prepared, or in Cheryl's case, the letter written in advance. Thank goodness for the Guilty verdict. We expected, but how horrible would it be to have those remarks and letter prepared, then never even get the chance to say.

In other cases I have followed, that usually doesn't take place until several weeks after the verdict. But I'm glad it all happened rapidly in this case.

Would the defendant's family be allowed to give a statement before sentencing (vom)? Doesn't sound like they did, but would that have been allowed? Not like it even matters when it's a life sentence without parole, plus a few hundred extra years. But any case, very glad for no Mama Watts "Son, I forgive you" type theatrics. I imagine that PF would have been given an opportunity to say something before he was sentenced... and once again chose to remain silent. I haven't read anything on that, so just curious.

I'm so glad it was all so swift. The Berreths have been tortured enough. I pray their adoption petition moves fast, as well, so they can begin to focus on moving forward.

Wow! I've followed this case in here from day one. I don't know why a missing person in Colorado caught my attention waaaay down in southeast Ohio but it did. I'm a man full growed, had been a sergeant in the Army, a Captain with a sheriff's department and now retired after 25 years in corrections but the verdict brought tears to my eyes. No shame. Praying for peace for Kelsey's family, friends, and all who had to deal with investigating and prosecuting this horrific case.
Glad you were with us all. Thank you for your service.

Don’t tell my son but I rescheduled my Dr. appointment for this. I woulda totally went FOMO! I’m still breathing. What’s another couple of days? The sun’s still gonna come up and shine tomorrow. Just a little bit brighter now.

Thank you for all you do. I'm so glad you're back with us and I missed you while you were gone. Please don't neglect to take care of yourself.

Last edited:
I’m usually a very compassionate person, but I’m not finding any for Ma F.

She’s alone because of her own actions.
I wonder if the rest of her family will completely desert her too?? MOO

And thanks for the find!!
I haven't heard about any other family members being with her at court. I think she was sitting by herself today.

PF's lone supporter.

Imo

Just caught the presser on youtube. Try to find it guys it's great to hear the team talk.

Also @danielaleontv has a very sad video of SF leaving the courthouse. Alone. Sucks to be part of the Frazee clan.

I didn't post cuz she's not under investigation but it's easily found

I’m usually a very compassionate person, but I’m not finding any for Ma F.

She’s alone because of her own actions.
I wonder if the rest of her family will completely desert her too?? MOO

And thanks for the find!!

I have such disdain for adult children that put their parent's in this position. But here we have a mother that was no stranger to the victim, and at no time gave KB an ounce of respect-- in life or in death. It's no surprise she raised PF. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985