GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having a hard time letting this go. Thank God baby K is safe and that monster is put away for life.

Gonna try not to follow another trial for awhile. (I’ve said this before....)

You are not alone.

I’ll be checking to see what the outcomes of both the custody hearing and KK’s court dates is.

The last time I followed a trial was Laci P., that one stayed with me for a long time. I had totally left WS and came back when KB went missing because she’s a hometown girl (I grew up where she did). I know this one will stay with me always.

Last edited:
You are not alone.

I’ll be checking to see what the outcomes of both the custody hearing and KK’s court dates is.

The last time I followed a trial was Laci P., that one stayed with me for a long time. I had totally left WS and came back when KB went missing because she’s a hometown girl (I grew up where she did). I know this one will stay with me always.

I found WS through Laci. That was my first one. That was something. I haven’t forgotten her.

I’m afraid the next one I want to see is AJ Freund. That shouldn’t take long for his mother to be put away.

I also followed Travis's case very closely. what a sick woman JA is.

Last edited:
I found WS through Laci. That was my first one. That was something. I haven’t forgotten her.

I’m afraid the next one I want to see is AJ Freund. That shouldn’t take long for his mother to be put away.

I also followed Travis's case very closely. what a sick women JA is.

Laci’s case was how I found WS also.

I’m not familiar with the other two, I’ll need some time after KB to look at another one.

I see PF is listed as "jail backlog" status at the CDOC site. Soon he will go to be evaluated at the "reception center" in Denver and sent to his new forever home. Anyone have thoughts on if he will be sent to another state like Chris Watts was, and if he will be considered a badass at his new PRISON or will he become a target? I am hoping for the target. I wish him nothing but FEAR in his new living situation.

I’m having a hard time letting this go. Thank God baby K is safe and that monster is put away for life.

Gonna try not to follow another trial for awhile. (I’ve said this before....)
Same here. I keep checking in a few times a day. Also, I am hopeful I’ll see some news about the situation with PF’s “hit list”. May said it would be investigated.

Sam Kraemer TV
REMEMBERING KELSEY BERRETH: Tonight, we're remembering the life of Kelsey Berreth.

This week, you've likely heard how her life was tragically cut short a year ago tomorrow. Kelsey would've turned 30 last September.

With help from those that knew her best, we're telling the story of a young mother gone too soon.

That story airs at 10 p.m. MT on KOAA 5.

#KelseyBerreth

I see PF is listed as "jail backlog" status at the CDOC site. Soon he will go to be evaluated at the "reception center" in Denver and sent to his new forever home. Anyone have thoughts on if he will be sent to another state like Chris Watts was, and if he will be considered a badass at his new PRISON or will he become a target? I am hoping for the target. I wish him nothing but FEAR in his new living situation.
I think a SuperMax because of the absolute brutality and horror of what he did. He manipulates people to do unthinkable things for him. He solicited the murder of Kelsey and 12 others. I think he should suffer for his cruelty. I would absolutely love to have him put in a cement cell, 23 hours a day, and not a chance to see the sky.

Sam Kraemer TV
REMEMBERING KELSEY BERRETH: Tonight, we're remembering the life of Kelsey Berreth.

This week, you've likely heard how her life was tragically cut short a year ago tomorrow. Kelsey would've turned 30 last September.

With help from those that knew her best, we're telling the story of a young mother gone too soon.

That story airs at 10 p.m. MT on KOAA 5.

#KelseyBerreth

On now,

Www.koaa.com/live

Was about a two-minute segment

ETA Sam back to doing live traffic reporting in the field

Last edited:
SK reply: Maybe she should have been charge as an accessory cus in my opinion she was just as involved as Frazer was even though she didn't do the killing...

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Sam Kraemer Retweeted *******

She absolutely could have -- but that's not really how plea deals work. Kenney had the power because of her knowledge of the crime. Her attorney did her job.

2:22 PM - 21 Nov 2019

I think a SuperMax because of the absolute brutality and horror of what he did. He manipulates people to do unthinkable things for him. He solicited the murder of Kelsey and 12 others. I think he should suffer for his cruelty. I would absolutely love to have him put in a cement cell, 23 hours a day, and not a chance to see the sky.

It would be so wonderful to see Patrick locked away without human contact but someone here told me that only happens in federal prisons and he will be in the state system.

I hope he at least gets the worst the state has to offer because of his attempt to have state employees murdered.

I have missed a lot of the dialogue since the day of the verdict. But does anybody really think that PF has the connections needed to place hits on a bunch of people? I doubt if he has anyone local and is such a wuss that who in the prison system would take him seriously. Until Kelsey, who I think he felt forced to kill brutally for some reason we truly don’t understand, he’s been all talk and no action when it comes to people. He’s a monster to his animals and he was a monster verbally to Kelsey but until some sort of rage took over he was all talk and no action (that we know of). I suspect he is still mostly talk. If they don’t keep him in solitary confinement he won’t be anything.

Yes, he is a time bomb that blows under certain circumstances. But I think the (real) prison system will put him in a whole new place he never knew existed. Maybe cowering in a corner.

JMO

I have missed a lot of the dialogue since the day of the verdict. But does anybody really think that PF has the connections needed to place hits on a bunch of people? I doubt if he has anyone local and is such a wuss that who in the prison system would take him seriously. Until Kelsey, who I think he felt forced to kill brutally for some reason we truly don’t understand, he’s been all talk and no action when it comes to people. He’s a monster to his animals and he was a monster verbally to Kelsey but until some sort of rage took over he was all talk and no action (that we know of). I suspect he is still mostly talk. If they don’t keep him in solitary confinement he won’t be anything.

Yes, he is a time bomb that blows under certain circumstances. But I think the (real) prison system will put him in a whole new place he never knew existed. Maybe cowering in a corner.

JMO
Yeah, I’m genuinely not worried about him actually posing a threat to people on the outside.

First off, he’s just not that bright. We saw that in the sloppy way he went about it the first time, with those letters.

Secondly (and most importantly), that’s just not an easy thing to do in the first place. You have to perform the solicitations undetected, which is difficult in high security prisons.

There’s also the fact that it is very difficult to find someone actually willing to do that for you, whether you have the means or not to compensate them.

For this reason, people being murdered from behind bars seems to be exceedingly rare. When it does happen, it tends to be organized crime related (gang activity).

So I don’t think he’s actually going to pull it off.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Here's our full story remembering Kelsey Berreth. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA
c-l1rj8h

Friends, family remember Kelsey Berreth as kind, loving mother

10:03 PM - 21 Nov 2019 pst

ETA: There's a 2 minute video at link above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member