GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up at 4am thanks to a neighbor that apparently thinks it's July 4th and was shooting off fireworks. Once I realized it was fireworks and not gun shots I remembered what today is. I decided to get out of my nice warm bed and take a run, on my way back I got a carmel macchiato and litla candle in Kelsey's memory.

The media waits for no one - I know it seems unfortunate they came out today but I too as another poster commented, feel like it gets Kelsey just a bit more justice - revealing those involved and the horror of what was done to her.

She was a beautiful, compassionate human being and a terrific mother - these documents don't change anything for me.
JMO
I also feel like the family was contacted and a ok given before this was released.

Kelsey, you are missed by so many people! I know everyone said she liked french manicures best, but I thought since so many have described her as such a positive light in their lives that she deserved a little - ok, a lot- of extra sparkle. Yes, I’m holding one of my sons planes...it seemed fitting. Also, the name of this polish is Sylph, which is a mythological air spirit. I’d like to think of Kelsey that way now ❤️
They're lovely!
t4524.gif
MOO

I woke up at 4am thanks to a neighbor that apparently thinks it's July 4th and was shooting off fireworks. Once I realized it was fireworks and not gun shots I remembered what today is. I decided to get out of my nice warm bed and take a run, on my way back I got a carmel macchiato and litla candle in Kelsey's memory.
Lovely! (Somehow I thought tomorrow was the 22nd. Oops).

NOV 22, 2019
‘Not only was she loved, but she loved everyone else:’ Remembering Kelsey Berreth 1 year after her death
Even amid a tragedy that leaves behind more questions than answers, one thing is abundantly clear: Kelsey Berreth was loved by everyone who knew her.

[...]

She died one year ago Friday, on Nov. 22, 2018. We won't talk about the circumstances surrounding her death here -- those details have already been widely reported. Instead, we'll share some of the kind things the people who knew and loved her have said in recent weeks.

"Not only was she loved, but she loved everyone else," her uncle Scott Morin said.

b284c5d0-fd5c-492e-b3f5-d6fb39d8fc4c_750x422.png

Kelsey Berreth worked as a flight instructor for a company that trained future Air Force pilots. An arduous job to begin with, the 29-year-old excelled in the position even as she commuted two hours round trip to work as a new mom.

[...]

Dollar bills signed by students were hung at Berreth's desk near photos of her baby daughter and a calendar of Bible quotes. The last one she opened — dated Nov. 21, 2018 — was Philippians 2:13.

Berreth was adored by the students she spent hours conducting training exercises in a tight cockpit.

[...]

“It was probably a little bit difficult as a single mom to balance the work-life thing, I can’t imagine how she did it,” CS said. “I live 10 minutes from work and she lived over an hour. It’s a fairly stressful job to begin with and what a woman of strength to be able to do that. I don’t know if I could.”

More than anything though, Kelsey Berreth was a mother.

“[Her daughter] is … Kelsey’s life,” Cheryl Berreth said. “Her world revolved around [her daughter]. She was a great mom.”

[...]

Outside of coffee, Cheryl Berreth said her daughter needed three pretty basic things to be happy.

“She needed a good night sleep, she needed to spend her time with God and she needed to go running,” Cheryl Berreth said.

[...]

“[The killer] took a shining light from this Earth, and we’ve heard over and over again from everybody who knew her,” said Jennifer Viehman, a senior deputy district attorney.

"She mattered," Viehman added. "Kelsey mattered."

Maybe silly question, but why did her students leave her signed dollar bills??

NOV 22, 2019

Sam Kraemer TV
Right now, the Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office is releasing some of the discovery from Patrick Frazee’s murder trial. You’re going to see the photos entered as exhibits in court, like the blood found in Kelsey Berreth’s townhome, the last photo of her outside her home and more.

You’ll also see some of the body camera video recorded of Krystal Kenney leading police around Berreth’s townhome and the Frazee Ranch on Dec. 21, the day Frazee was arrested.

I’m focusing on the vigil tonight.

Tune in to our KOAA 5 platforms if you want to see that discovery.

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Sam Kraemer TV
4 mins ·
Right now, the Fourth Judicial District Attorney’s Office is releasing some of the discovery from Patrick Frazee’s murder trial. You’re going to see the photos entered as exhibits in court, like the blood found in Kelsey Berreth’s townhome, the last photo of her outside her home and more.

You’ll also see some of the body camera video recorded of Krystal Kenney leading police around Berreth’s townhome and the Frazee Ranch on Dec. 21, the day Frazee was arrested.

I’m focusing on the vigil tonight.

Tune in to our KOAA 5 platforms if you want to see that discovery.

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

My heart breaks all over for Kesley, Baby K, and CB,DB, CB2,and their friends,and loved ones.
I feel such sadness, and guilt being a survivor of DV. It crushes my heart when others don't. I guess that's where my abject loathing of KK etal comes from,as well as PF.
If not for KK,and others Kelsey could be here today, getting ready for Thanksgiving,and PF could be Dahlia Dipilloed By The FBI.
MOO

Maybe silly question, but why did her students leave her signed dollar bills??

This was from a Facebook page - the page is not related to KB's case, but had some neat info on the "dollar ride"

WHY DOLLAR RIDE?
There is a tradition in the military flying schools for which the first flight in pilot training is called “dollar ride,” usually this term is applied to the first flight in any flying training program in a new aircraft.

The student is very clueless and the instructor pilot (IP) has to DEMOnstrate (and so fly) so much that the student is essentially a passenger, for this reason the student gives the IP a dollar bill as a “tip” for the ride. The dollars are always decorated with magazine clippings (some more risqué than others), phrases, or other details that might characterize the flight, the student, or the IP, some of the dollars that I have seen are more a big collage than a single bill and most of them are very naughty and funny!!! Many instructors’s desks are littered with those special dollar bills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member