GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE: Witness in Frazee trial speaks out

While one employee was getting a new phone for Frazee, another employee overheard Frazee saying some alarming words.

“Apparently, he was rocking back and forth and was loudly whispering to himself I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it… over and over just over and over again,” the employee explained.
RSABBM
There he be, "His Royal Slyness" trying yet again to get someone (the employee) to believe his lies and evoke their sympathy, while he has NONE for anyone else. He is the devil incarnate. Unfortunately, there are many just like him that walk amongst us.

“I’m not saying I don’t believe Kelseys not dead. I just, I don’t see it happening like it was laid out.” -Clint Cline

How’s that crow tasting, Clint?
Unfortunately, the man thinks it's fried chicken :p:D I just don't understand that level of cognitive dissonance at this point in time. Utterly perplexing!

Interesting video....don't think this was talked about/addressed in court.

EXCLUSIVE: Witness in Frazee trial speaks out

Frazee had come into the Verizon store days before he spoke with the witness, asking another employee for a new cellphone because the FBI took his old phone.

While one employee was getting a new phone for Frazee, another employee overheard Frazee saying some alarming words.

“Apparently, he was rocking back and forth and was loudly whispering to himself I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it… over and over just over and over again,” the employee explained.

Now isn’t he (PF) clever. Moron. Evil moron.

I’m trying to figure out why he would want information that was on KB’s phone. He had her phone before he gave it to KK, and he was purposely creating fake text messages and had time to take what he needed from the phone.

From the article:
The employee who worked at a Verizon store said Frazee asked him strange questions about Berreth’s phone.

“He asked if the other phone on his account if it was destroyed if it would be able to get information off of it and it wasn’t done in a normal circumstance,” said the Verizon employee.

My recollection is that during his 1st interveviews with CPS and LE, PF indicated that he last communicated with KB on 11/22. PF is stupid but he must have realized at this point that his fake phone dialog with KB's phone were after 11/22 so he tripped himself up.

My recollection is that during his 1st interveviews with CPS and LE, PF indicated that he last communicated with KB on 11/22. PF is stupid but he must have realized at this point that his fake phone dialog with KB's phone were after 11/22 so he tripped himself up.
He was his own worst witness.... from start to the very final end.

When I first saw this I thought "What an idiot" BUT he may be saying this because he's afraid he may end up on a toilet paper hit list. Nobody can be this stupid.
Maybe he should just not speak at all? If you're afraid to speak truth, don't say ANYTHING. That may keep him off the list too. JMHO

Got it:

Kimberly Morin, Berreth’s aunt,
took to the stand next. She said she remembers how Berreth could fit perfectly under her arm when they hugged.

She also recalled that at her daughter’s wedding, Berreth came alone without Frazee and they laughed and smiled the whole time. She said Berreth told her that Frazee said she couldn’t get her nails done for the wedding because “only *advertiser censored*” do so.

Patrick Frazee found guilty of murdering Kelsey Berreth
Pot throws a lot of shade. PF Should have been the one getting his nails did.
MOO.

I’ve been thinking about the jail notes. Boy, did Patrick love making notes. Seems like he was always scribbling in court, in jail, and making notes for Nov 22. I’m surprised he didn’t keep a diary.

Anyway, just curious, while he was sitting in jail and writing these notes, did he know who the witnesses were going to be??!!

Just saw this...So CC is still in denial? I would think on some level he realizes that the PF he thought he knew never actually existed. He also knows he helped perpetuate the ugly, false rumors about KB. I guess this is his way of reducing all that cognitive dissonance brought on by trial revelations. JMO
Curiouser,and curiouser. He protest so much. Makes one wonder.
MOO

I’ve been thinking about the jail notes. Boy, did Patrick love making notes. Seems like he was always scribbling in court, in jail, and making notes for Nov 22. I’m surprised he didn’t keep a diary.

Anyway, just curious, while he was sitting in jail and writing these notes, did he know who the witnesses were going to be??!!

BBM, yes, his attorneys would have had the prosecution's witness lists prior to the trial (other than the snitch who was a late add-on)

When he says that it's not the way I saw it happening, perhaps he knows more. You know how folks tell a little bit of Truth in what they say when they are trying to mislead people? Perhaps he knows other people that were involved or more to the story?

For whatever reason he feels in"Cline"d to speak to the media.

Which is funny bc I did not see him inside the courtroom (to my knowledge...not sure maybe @GoJacks could verify) . Then he was just out walking around CC trolling for an interview . Weird.

IANAP (Psychologist) but I don't think we can hold CC completely responsible for words that spill out of his punkin head.

Dude is just a couple bubbles off center.
Or he knows way more than he's saying. MOO. I honestly don't believe that PF didn't blab to him about his plans, and actions. Lot's of mine shafts around a certain neck of the woods eh?

Seems to me he was putting a hit on anyone who could be a witness and anyone who might have 3rd hand knowledge, ie via KK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member