GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was one of her statements in the Affidativ that I totally did not believe. I dont know why she even claimed that she left some blood on purpose. IMO I think she realized while cleaning up that no matter how much she tried to clean up the blood that there would always be some small spots or specks she would miss so I think she came up with that lame excuse as a reason why there would be spots she missed.

I dont trust her to this day and never will. Anyone that could do what she did both before and after KB's murder is just as evil as PF is. Pure evil to the core.

I will always believe they were partners in the entire crime but that she didn’t truly realize he meant to set her up for the murder. It could have worked out the opposite way, with her taking the brunt of the guilt, if she had done what he asked her to do. And if she had, he would have turned her in in a heartbeat as a jealous girlfriend. She would have claimed he put her up to it but what proof would she really have at that point? A few friends who she told her stories to, but that could’ve easily been written off as pre-planning.

Just my opinion.

I guess I'm following many here, as to holes that I still cannot figure out. That said oh, it does not make a difference as to the verdict! It is just more than is needed for a verdict.

One of the questions that I never saw asked by the prosecution, which I would have liked to know from KK, is if he had attempted to clean up any of the blood at all.

When she walked in, did it look like somebody just killed her quickly and walked away, or made an attempt to clean it up?

I recognize that some folks here think that she was killed before he went to Walmart and the bank, and many folks agree with the prosecution that he came back and did it afterwards.

If at the earlier time he killed her before bank, why did he come back to her house for two hours after alibi?

For some reason, I tend to believe the poinsetta picture of them is misleading as to the timeline.

He was still there for a couple of hours.

And KK said that he said he washed his pants at that time. (Although I believe most everything he says is a lie, so only if it's documented will I believe?)

What was he doing there for two hours until~4.30?, I guess we have the explanation by KK that they were getting romantic and doing sniffing of candles. Yet, if she thought she was going to make sweet potatoes, where is evidence of that? I don't even recall sweet potatoes being on a receipt, but that doesn't mean she didn't have them previously.

If she was expecting to be at a dinner, I doubt it would be at the Franch because they would have to leave with a casserole ready at 2 p.m. to be there at 2:30 p.m. when his brother got there.

That was another question that bugged me that wasn't asked him to stand to his brother. Was she expected and did not show? I don't recall the question and answer as to such. If I recall correctly, his brother said they didn't even discuss it. So I guess, since it wasn't discussed, was that she was not even expected.

If she expected as she told her mother I think, they were going somewhere, she would have done some preparation and cooking?

But we only saw/heard the cinnamon rolls from baby K feeding (per testimony, baby K loved cinnamon rolls).

Additionally, as her mother testified when she was missing, that her hair was up and she was not ready to go anywhere presentable from Safeway. That she would never go out to a holiday dinner with her hair up like that. Iirc that was her mother's words not mine.

Okay, I have just pointed out everything that I had questions on as many are doing here now. Back to baking cookies!

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can see the baby in the cart at Walmart clear as day? I can totally see her profile. Looks like she may be sleeping.
Nope, you're not the only one. Earlier in the case I don't think the photo was as clear but in the latest ones released, I see her plain as day and said the same thing - she appears to be sleeping. MOO

Linking for reference (third photo in the slide show near the bottom):
DA releases exhibits admitted to evidence in Patrick Frazee murder trial

25.jpg

Article updated this morning.

Vigil held on 1-year anniversary of Kelsey Berreth's disappearance
[...]

"We wish she was back, and her impact has not ended," said CP, who worked with Berreth and recalled a hardworking flight instructor who had only positive reviews from her students. "It's just a testament to how good she was at her job and how much she mattered."

[...]

"We are glad to see how quickly the case moved through the court system, to be able to see justice brought for Kelsey," said De Young, who said questions linger. "It is almost the closure we needed. We didn’t recover her — Kelsey. That was our ultimate goal, to recover Kelsey. We’re going to continue to look for Kelsey and we’re going to continue to follow up on any tips that come in, and hopefully, someday, we’re able to bring her home to her family where she belongs."

[...]

Can some nice person tell me why KK intentionally left some blood in the house/didn't clean it up?
She claims it was so it could be found to help Kelsey,and her family. I call BS. She was just too lazy to move the chairs,and do a thorough job, and Sonic was beckoning. Pretty sure her lawyer helped her concoct that version.
MOO

I decided to watch it and was struck by how little emotion she showed. And it hadn’t been very long at that time since she did the cleanup and the burning took place. At one point she sniffed a bit but it seemed kind of forced. Deal with the devil indeed.

I personally do not believe she has any regrets other than the regret of being caught. Two horrific individuals who crossed paths.
In addition to those two horrific individuals, we have MS, KKL's BFF, the attorneys she worked for, whose names escape me at the moment, and JM, PF's surrogate dad, who was alarmed enough by PF's "I figured out a way to kill her" and other statements to start taking notes. Any of those people could have picked up the phone and called the police. At my place of business, they say, "If you see something, say something." In my personal life, I have the PD non-emergency number in my phone; a good practice, IMHO.

Since @GoJacks saw it in person I’m going to go with that version - I also thought it was the end of the bat tucked under - I have a very similar tote and the door isn’t open yet so the only place for the tote to be is to his side or behind him IMO and you can see the wood through the slats - I don’t think that was the tote
JMO

You see what I see. I kinda don’t think it’s the tote either. It’s shape, to me, doesn’t seem to continue very far. You look through the gap at the top slat on the fence and the next one below and it looks like the side of the brown colored condo, not a continuation of the black tote. I don’t know what it is.

You may be looking at a different part of the video? KK does say she believes that they were exactly the same.

Go to 7 minutes 50 seconds in this video.

Q..... how similar are those totes over there?
A..." I believe that they are identical".
Q..How sure are you?
A.. She then follows up by saying "I'm positive".

Watch "RAW: Krystal Lee shows investigators where she said Frazee burned Kelsey Berreth’s body" on YouTube
OMG. Disgusting. She carried Baby K around while PF did his chores. She didn't say her name, just referred to her as "The Little Girl". Just when you think she can't be any more diobolical. She showed Baby K the same amount of respect she showed Kelsey. But I'm not really surprised. I am convinced she seethed with Jealousy of Kelsey,and Baby K. Because they both represent everything KK never will be,and what KK wanted,but never would have.
MOO

I’m curious if we will ever see the initial questioning video/interrogations from LE of PF and KK? Are those something that is usually released?

In my experience once everything is released, and no other trials or court cases, yes.

Perhaps though, some things will be held back because Patrick still has a case going on for wrongful death and another one for custody, and KK has not been sentenced yet. The district attorney has been specific in what they have released.

I'm sure they are cognizant of what to keep back from the public. And what to release. M o o

Maybe I can help shed a bit of light on KKs twitching. I’m not sure if she has Tourette’s or some other type of transient tic disorder, but at the very least it looks like she has at least a nervous tic. Two actually - a vocal tic (the sniffling) and a motor tic (the thing she does with her neck.) I’ve had Tourettes since I was very young. You’d never know it if you saw me because it’s very easy to learn how to suppress them around other people. But if I were in a situation where I was possibly facing a ton of jail time, I’m not so sure I’d be able to as they become much more pronounced in times of stress, anxiety, etc.

or maybe she’s just a coke head...

moo

Thanks NYatheart, about info on 'nervous tic disorder' and your personal experience.:):)
It is pleasing to hear, that you are able to suppress signs.

Initially in Court, it was not noticed that KK has a 'tic problem' perhaps suppressed by having her Attorney for support.
In the videos, she appears to be following instructions by LE, and only has herself, to answer.
The stress, in re enacting her involvement, is great, Thank Goodness.:D

You may be looking at a different part of the video? KK does say she believes that they were exactly the same.

Go to 7 minutes 50 seconds in this video.

Q..... how similar are those totes over there?
A..." I believe that they are identical".
Q..How sure are you?
A.. She then follows up by saying "I'm positive".

Watch "RAW: Krystal Lee shows investigators where she said Frazee burned Kelsey Berreth’s body" on YouTube

These FBI agents are so calm, as they ask questions, as if it is an 'everyday conversation': possibly not to agitate KK.
KK also here, is just describing events, neither shaking or weeping, which I am surprised at.
Surely, her involvement, must have been embedded in her mind.
As it is so horrid, and now having to reveal to LE, how evil she is, I would have thought there would be far more emotion expressed.
Would she be heavily medicated, here?
We don't see the perhaps 'highly strung, angry' individual.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member