GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at one point we figured out it was somewhere around 12:36 when she got home so depending on how long it took maybe up to 12:45 at the latest.

Imo
It can't be there is a time stamp at 12:36pm with PF on his own, using his own keys, bringing something into KB's home.
I'm just trying to makes heads and tails out of this.

Am I the only one who can see the baby in the cart at Walmart clear as day? I can totally see her profile. Looks like she may be sleeping.

I see her too. I also thought that we heard testimony from the bank teller that the ATM video showed the baby. Not just the car seat but the baby in the car seat as well.

ETA: From the media thread (BBM):

"Frazee reportedly asked the teller if a baby and a baby seat, presumably in Frazee’s truck, were visible in the surveillance video. The teller reportedly told him that the baby and the carrier were captured."
patrick-frazee-bank-teller-search-documents.jpg

CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

It can't be there is a time stamp at 12:36pm with PF on his own, using his own keys, bringing something into KB's home.
I'm just trying to makes heads and tails out of this.
Yes, but the time stamps may be off.
Kelsey drove straight home from Safeway and they had to have exchanged the baby around that time because PF went to the bank and to Walmart and was back by 1:30 or so.
When else would the exchange have taken place?
LE said they confirmed that the exchange took place when PF said it did.

Imo

The baby exchange took place in the alley between the townhouses after Kelsey returned from Safeway.
Then PF took the baby with him to the bank and Walmart before returning to the house.
Kelsey never left the house again after she returned from Safeway.

Imo
See, I don't think any baby exchange ever took place. I thought that was just PF's cover story that he and KB broke up and they met up to exchange Baby K. I think Kelsey thought she had Thanksgiving plans with Patrick and their daughter. I think PF was just lying about exchanging custody, just like he lied about all those so-called custody exchanges at the Woodland Park police station that upon review were mysteriously never captured on camera.

You mean Safeway?? PF went to Walmart, KB to Safeway.

Agreed. I think it is the bat too. It looks like it could be to me. I think the tote is too large and awkward to carry for him to have in one hand like that.

I think he's got the tote in the 4:26 picture. Lifting right arm back with tote up on the knee. Note dark space near right arm

See, I don't think any baby exchange ever took place. I thought that was just PF's cover story that he and KB broke up and they met up to exchange Baby K. I think Kelsey thought she had Thanksgiving plans with Patrick and their daughter. I think PF was just lying about exchanging custody, just like he lied about all those so-called custody exchanges at the Woodland Park police station that upon review were mysteriously never captured on camera.
It wasn't an exchange of custody for the holiday. It was PF picking up the baby and running his errands while KB took a nap. That was the exchange that took place which was around the same time PF said he picked up baby K.

Well, LE confirmed that the exchange took place in the alley when PF said it did so they must have been pretty sure.
Kelsey was seen with the baby at Safeway and then later PF was seen with the baby at the bank and at Walmart so I don't see how it could not have taken place.
There are also the text messages of PF saying he would pick up the baby and take her with him so Kelsey could nap.

Imo

I think he's got the tote in the 4:26 picture. Lifting right arm back with tote up on the knee. Note dark space near right arm
I'm right there with you. He looks like he is awkwardly pulling something and balancing...plus the baby is leaning forward which would happen if he'd been leaning that way to reach for something right before then straightened up. MOO

It wasn't an exchange of custody for the holiday. It was PF picking up the baby and running his errands while KB took a nap. That was the exchange that took place which was around the same time PF said he picked up baby K.

Well, LE confirmed that the exchange took place in the alley when PF said it did so they must have been pretty sure.
Kelsey was seen with the baby at Safeway and then later PF was seen with the baby at the bank and at Walmart so I don't see how it could not have taken place.
There are also the text messages of PF saying he would pick up the baby and take her with him so Kelsey could nap.

Imo
Ah, yes, yes. Thanks. I'm over-thinking. That all makes sense!

PF is 6'2" tall.
Tiger Roster | Inmate Info

The dimensions of the Commander XXL tote are:
Depth 41.25"
Width 25.13"
Height 20.63"

https://www.lowes.com/pd/COMMANDER-53-Gallon-212-Quart-Black-Tote-with-Latching-Lid/1000341107
BBM.
Apologies if someone did the math on this already but I’m still a few pages behind.

The dimensions above are the exterior measurements which include that big lip. See the reviews at the store link for the interior dimensions. (32” x 18” x 18”). The diagonal from top-left-back to bottom-right-front is 40.75”. The *maximum* length of a league sanctioned baseball bat is 42”, but most are shorter.

Checking Dick’s Sporting Goods, the typical Louisville Slugger recommended for someone over 6’ tall is 34”. So yeah, it would fit.

That said, I’m of the opinion that he carried the bat in wrapped in a sweatshirt. (Iirc, that was KK’s testimony, wasn’t it?) And that it ended up in the tote with KB when they left. But we may never know for sure...

MOO, as always.

I think it has really hit me tonight.
I was with a good friend having a couple drinks. We talked so much about Kelsey.
We laughed, we cried, we got angry...
She said this could have been one of us...or our daughters... It hurt...

She said its just like Adelle...
I said no....

She said just listen for a minute and trust her...so I did.

Adelle:
"I let it fall, my heart
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
It was dark, and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet

But there's a side to you
I never knew, never knew

All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true

And the games you'd play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together
Nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true
And the games you'd play
You would always win, always win

But I set fire to the rain
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
When it fell, something died
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time!

Sometimes I wake up by the door
That heart you caught must be waiting for you
Even now, when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking for you

I set fire to the rain
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
When it fell, something died
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh!

Oh, no
Let it burn, oh
Let it burn
Let it burn"
-----------------------
Everyone has there way of handling things. I've been anylzing dates time and texts....over and over and over till its coming out my ears.
It was a good time to stop have a drink with a good friend and get rebalanced.

Just never thought it would be with Adelle....lol!!!!!!!!

Maybe I can help shed a bit of light on KKs twitching. I’m not sure if she has Tourette’s or some other type of transient tic disorder, but at the very least it looks like she has at least a nervous tic. Two actually - a vocal tic (the sniffling) and a motor tic (the thing she does with her neck.) I’ve had Tourettes since I was very young. You’d never know it if you saw me because it’s very easy to learn how to suppress them around other people. But if I were in a situation where I was possibly facing a ton of jail time, I’m not so sure I’d be able to as they become much more pronounced in times of stress, anxiety, etc.

or maybe she’s just a coke head...

moo
anxiety does make it more pronounced. i initially viewed it as either sniffles from crying or faking the sniffles. but it also could be some kind of breathing problem. some meth/coke heads get serious nasal issues from the abuse. moo.

Yes, and we don't have clarification on if this tote were identical to the remaining ones on the French.

When watching the video Law Enforcement asks KK if that tote was identi am to those on the property. She says something like I don't know I couldn't say.

You may be looking at a different part of the video? KK does say she believes that they were exactly the same.

Go to 7 minutes 50 seconds in this video.

Q..... how similar are those totes over there?
A..." I believe that they are identical".
Q..How sure are you?
A.. She then follows up by saying "I'm positive".

Watch "RAW: Krystal Lee shows investigators where she said Frazee burned Kelsey Berreth’s body" on YouTube

Last edited:
very early on in this case there was some speculation that PF met KB outside safeway to exchange the baby. it was expressed at the time that there would be photos of that during the trial. but none ever appeared that we know of yet. which in and of itself surprises me. grocery stores usually have cameras all over the place inside and out. yet the video of kelsey entering is all they had? that's strange. ditto walmart. the walmarts i go to have cameras everywhere. yet that shot of PF in the baby isle is it? hard for me to think that. maybe there where a bunch of photos used in the trial we just don't know about yet. maybe they both had identical baby carriers and blankets. it seems to me there would have to be a better shot from walmart that shows the baby in the carrier or verifies it's empty. particularly at checkout or exit cause walmart people don't like seeing blankets covering carriers with no child or even with a child because they assume something else might be under the blanket. MOO.

very early on in this case there was some speculation that PF met KB outside safeway to exchange the baby. it was expressed at the time that there would be photos of that during the trial. but none ever appeared that we know of yet. which in and of itself surprises me. grocery stores usually have cameras all over the place inside and out. yet the video of kelsey entering is all they had? that's strange. ditto walmart. the walmarts i go to have cameras everywhere. yet that shot of PF in the baby isle is it? hard for me to think that. maybe there where a bunch of photos used in the trial we just don't know about yet. maybe they both had identical baby carriers and blankets. it seems to me there would have to be a better shot from walmart that shows the baby in the carrier or verifies it's empty. particularly at checkout or exit cause walmart people don't like seeing blankets covering carriers with no child or even with a child because they assume something else might be under the blanket. MOO.

They did not have photos of The Baby Exchange at Safeway because it was not done there.

As you can see from up thread, the baby was with him at Walmart, and was seen with her alive at her door.

The photos available have been discussed in the threads.

Perhaps the confusion in the last few pages is based on the timing of when she is seeing with him and the baby walking in her front door. Remember on the stand that it was said that the time and could be off on those photographs. So as a skeleton for a timeline, work around when the vehicles were seen at the bank, at the furniture store, and surveillance was done at Walmart and Safeway. And then fill in the blanks from there. Understand, they said that the photographs that we have seen at the front door may be up to an hour off.

Startling video helped convict Kelsey Berreth's killer

I decided to watch it and was struck by how little emotion she showed. And it hadn’t been very long at that time since she did the cleanup and the burning took place. At one point she sniffed a bit but it seemed kind of forced. Deal with the devil indeed.

I personally do not believe she has any regrets other than the regret of being caught. Two horrific individuals who crossed paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop