CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that 22nd November date was inaccurate, I thought she went missing on November 25th, after Thanksgiving? Earlier someone posted that the false November 22nd date was circulated in early reports and has continued to circulate since. Frustrating if it is now being circulated by mainstream and major outlets like Fox.

But interesting if they have actually changed the information about when she went missing. There is more to this story. Am hoping the press conference provides more to go on.
Per the poster that the Woodland Park Police Department has on their Facebook page posted on December 8th it says that Kelsey was last seen on November 22nd in the area of her residence, the 200 block of E Lake Avenue in Woodland Park.

Woodland Park Police Department

Per the poster that the Woodland Park Police Department has on their Facebook page posted on December 8th it says that Kelsey was last seen on November 22nd in the area of her residence, the 200 block of E Lake Avenue in Woodland Park.

Woodland Park Police Department
Argh I can't remember where but I remember reading a whole thread about it. I read that the mother sent the LE to do a welfare check on November 25th. Then she was 'reported missing' some time even after that?

What does a 'welfare check' involve? Entering the property? Or knocking on the door? And if no one is home do they go away?

Seems like it has taken some time for LE to take this seriously as a missing persons. Possible causes for that: they suspect person has gone voluntarily; person has a history of going missing; person has lifestyle which according to LE makes them low-priority for a missing persons search, eg chaotic or disordered.

I actually might have gotten confused, I don't think Kelsey had her child with her when she went shopping.

So many things are being said at once over at the missing facebook page.

Argh I can't remember where but I remember reading a whole thread about it. I read that the mother sent the LE to do a welfare check on November 25th. Then she was 'reported missing' some time even after that?

What does a 'welfare check' involve? Entering the property? Or knocking on the door? And if no one is home do they go away?

Seems like it has taken some time for LE to take this seriously as a missing persons. Possible causes for that: they suspect person has gone voluntarily; person has a history of going missing; person has lifestyle which according to LE makes them low-priority for a missing persons search, eg chaotic or disordered.

That is what they are saying on the missing facebook page,

That her mom reported her missing on December 2nd.

What is screaming red to me is this:

If baby was with mom at Safeway. And now baby is with dad. How did baby get to dad, and when? That's going to be key. The fact that is hasn't been discussed by LE is very concerning. Because clearly they have to have asked this question.

What is screaming red to me is this:

If baby was with mom at Safeway. And now baby is with dad. How did baby get to dad, and when? That's going to be key. The fact that is hasn't been discussed by LE is very concerning. Because clearly they have to have asked this question.

The other thing is that according to DM article, and other things I've read (probably on the FB), there were 'cinnamon rolls' on top of the counter which she had baked for Thanksgiving breakfast, but the brother did not enter the property until days afterwards. You surely can't judge accuracy of time passage via the medium of a stale cinnamon bun? IE the Safeway video must reveal something which gives them good reason to suspect that she had not been at home since Thanksgiving. Otherwise, who's the say she didn't go missing on 23rd November, having baked buns that morning?

Not sure if I'm articulating that correctly, but hopefully it's clear.

SOURCE: Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth last seen on Thanksgiving vanishes | Daily Mail Online

Soooo many questions based on vague reports so far. Was her daughter with her when she went to Safeway? Where is she now? Did she and her fiancé live together? She wasn’t reported missing for several days...why wouldn’t whomever had/had the child not report her missing?!

Strange case for sure! Hoping the PC will clarify some of the information!
I agree. There is so much that is “not” being said, makes you wonder.

Yeah, I take it to mean that she has not been home since Thanksgiving.

Read some of the comments on the Missing Mother Kelsey Berreth facebook page.

Let me see if I can find the comment i am looking for.
BRB.

I'm holding out to see what the PC says.. For some reason all of what I am hearing just doesn't seem to add up. My gut just is telling me there is more to this story than we are being told. Hopefully the PC sheds some light on this. I just hope, for her sake and the sake of her loved ones, she is found safe.

Makes it sound like something happened to her after she left Safeway.

JMO.
Well unless the baby drove to her dads in her little tikes car, there had to be some sighing of KB after the Safeway
I hate cases where you feel like there are intentional omissions, for the love of God, the public needs to know who how and what they are being asked to look for

I'm holding out to see what the PC says.. For some reason all of what I am hearing just doesn't seem to add up. My gut just is telling me there is more to this story than we are being told. Hopefully the PC sheds some light on this. I just hope, for her sake and the sake of her loved ones, she is found safe.
I understand not all info can be released, but do feel like there may be some side eye intentional omissions, which impacts finding Kelsey. Hopefully this isn’t a lame PC that thanks the public for all their casseroles for LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89