CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't they released the video clip? I think this points to a particular person with her at Safeway they don't want to show but they want them to know they have them on camera as the last person seen with her. Otherwise, they would share it to garner more attention to the story. I would bet they have a very good idea exactly who the suspect is.

I agree. There is something strange about the way that crucial information around when/how/where precisely she was last seen is being shared. I will be very interested to see how the Local LE phrase the wording and the details. And to see if they finally do release the video footage.

I agree. There is something strange about the way that crucial information around when/how/where precisely she was last seen is being shared. I will be very interested to see how the Local LE phrase the wording and the details. And to see if they finally do release the video footage.

I think they need to release the video of her at Safeway, if she is with someone.

She may have been talking to someone at the store.

Jmo

Kelsey was mentioned on Fox News this morning the very first I've heard of her, which is very strange since she's been missing since Nov 22. Leads me to think that either LE has an idea of who she's with or didn't take her disappearance seriously at first, all just my opinion.

Kelsey was mentioned on Fox News this morning the very first I've heard of her, which is very strange since she's been missing since Nov 22. Leads me to think that either LE has an idea of who she's with or didn't take her disappearance seriously at first, all just my opinion.
The last known sighting of Kelsey was on November 22nd per law enforcement and the media but Kelsey wasn't reported missing until December 2nd. Law enforcement has been working the case ever since.

New to Kelsey’s thread here, catching up, bringing forward the latest msm:

Search expands for Colorado mom, 29, last seen on Thanksgiving

“Colorado police are intensifying their search Sunday for a missing mother who was last seen Thanksgiving Day and whose phone reportedly pinged more than 700 miles away in Idaho days after she vanished.”

—-

Search intensifies for missing Colorado mother Kelsey Berreth

“One of the last places the young mother was seen was on Thanksgiving Day at a Safeway in Woodland Park, Colorado...”

Snip

“Thousands are following a Facebook page that regularly posts pictures and updates on her case.

Her brother traveled to Colorado to help find her. He shared a Facebook post that read: "After arriving at Kelsey's house last night and combing through her things, we know 1 thing is certain. Kelsey did not pack to go anywhere. All luggage is here. Her purse is all that seems to have gone."

Berreth's cars are still in Colorado.”

Facebook link referenced above:
Missing Mother - Kelsey Berreth

—-

Search for missing Colorado mother intensifies

“After she disappeared, Berreth's cell phone pinged in Gooding, Idaho, more than 700 miles from where she vanished, Cmdr. Chris Adams of the Woodland Park Police Department told ABC News' "Good Morning America" on Sunday.

"It makes us wonder what she's doing up there, or what the phone is, potentially, because she may not be there," Adams said.“

—-

“'It could just be a false ping, or it could be the actual last location for the activity of that phone,' Woodland Park police Commander Chris Adams told KEPR-TV.“

Colorado flight instructor, 29, last seen at a grocery store on Thanksgiving vanishes | Daily Mail Online

(“False ping”? Not sure I’ve ever heard of that here before? What exactly does that mean if that was the case?)
Praying for Kelsey's safe return and for strength for her family members.

I am very concerned about Kelsey not taking a bag with her. I don't feel that she would leave home for an extended period of time without a change of clothes and some toiletries - toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, etc., not to mention she has an infant that she would not voluntarily leave for an extended length of time. Which brings me to - who else was missing at the same time?

Berreth's brother Clint, who lives in Tacoma, Washington, told Q13 Fox the family didn't know what could have happened to her.

"We really have no idea, we don’t have any more information on it," Clint said. "She’s a flight instructor ... never done anything like this."

Kelsey disappeared with out a trace. Did not pack anything or prepare for a trip. One phone ping in Idaho (3 days later?). She is a flight instructor.

I hope the police are following up on anyone she may have instructed in the past and checked flight logs out of her home airport. To see if any of her past or current students flew out from there or nearby airports between the time she went missing to the time of the ping. Any flight plans to Idaho or north?

Last edited:
I thought that 22nd November date was inaccurate, I thought she went missing on November 25th, after Thanksgiving? Earlier someone posted that the false November 22nd date was circulated in early reports and has continued to circulate since. Frustrating if it is now being circulated by mainstream and major outlets like Fox.

But interesting if they have actually changed the information about when she went missing. There is more to this story. Am hoping the press conference provides more to go on.

Missing since Nov. 22 - not reported until Dec. 2nd. Was seen shopping with the baby (not confirmed by family yet??) baby is safe with father? (Not confirmed yet) this sounds like she made her family aware of her holiday plans, so Thanksgiving comes and goes with no one worrying about her as can happen in families who live far from each other. You know what is not normal IMO - that a mother does not check on her child for 10 days. Who had the child? Why didn't that person raise the red flag? Sounds like after the holiday her mother tried to reach her which is normal and hadn't and was probably getting nowhere. Sadly I think I know what happened here. Looks like the police also know what happened and everyone is walking on eggshells so that the person can continue to cooperate and step in it, make a mistake. IMO

There was this morning. My bro in law was talking about it at lunch yesterday, but I had no
Idea what he was talking about and the first I had heard
Of it.
I thought he was
Talking about the lady who was abducted
And raped last week
At a Walmart
In the Springs (they found him
In Aurora CO and he killed
Himself). Then I saw her story this morning, and saw someone had
Posted her address <modsnip personal info>

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo many questions based on vague reports so far. Was her daughter with her when she went to Safeway? Where is she now? Did she and her fiancé live together? She wasn’t reported missing for several days...why wouldn’t whomever had/had the child not report her missing?!

Strange case for sure! Hoping the PC will clarify some of the information!

Missing since Nov. 22 - not reported until Dec. 2nd. Was seen shopping with the baby (not confirmed by family yet??) baby is safe with father? (Not confirmed yet) this sounds like she made her family aware of her holiday plans, so Thanksgiving comes and goes with no one worrying about her as can happen in families who live far from each other. You know what is not normal IMO - that a mother does not check on her child for 10 days. Who had the child? Why didn't that person raise the red flag? Sounds like after the holiday her mother tried to reach her which is normal and hadn't and was probably getting nowhere. Sadly I think I know what happened here. Looks like the police also know what happened and everyone is walking on eggshells so that the person can continue to cooperate and step in it, make a mistake. IMO

She went missing on November 22nd, mom got worried and called LE to do a welfare check on November 25th,
Then on December 2nd a police reort is filed.

I don't believe she walked to Safeway. You hardly see anyone here doing that. Sometimes I consider walking/riding bike for excercise but it is steep coming back toward this neighborhood and also there is a lot of noisy traffic on hwy 24. I am wondering if any of the stop lights had video recording. There should be 2, possibly 3 depending on the way she drove or walked. Also, if she walked by the high school, possible cameras there.

Soooo many questions based on vague reports so far. Was her daughter with her when she went to Safeway? Where is she now? Did she and her fiancé live together? She wasn’t reported missing for several days...why wouldn’t whomever had/had the child not report her missing?!

Strange case for sure! Hoping the PC will clarify some of the information!

Admin on the Kelsey Berreth facebook page said that Kelsey and her child were seen at Safeway shopping.

Admin also said that the child is safe with her father.

I don't believe she walked to Safeway. You hardly see anyone here doing that. Sometimes I consider walking/riding bike for excercise but it is steep coming back toward this neighborhood and also there is a lot of noisy traffic on hwy 24. I am wondering if any of the stop lights had video recording. There should be 2, possibly 3 depending on the way she drove or walked. Also, if she walked by the high school, possible cameras there.

I think more than likely she drove since she had her child with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89