CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bump this thread as it's been a bit and seems like there's a lot of work to be done here... ETA: see post #16 for starters

ETA #2: Here is the link to the post about becoming verified as an insider for Kelsey's thread here. This is for Kelsey's aunt. Please understand, this is a hectic time for sure, but anyone can say anything online - and they have - so it would help us to make sure we can rely on what you're sharing here. Please take this with the kindest, most genuine intent. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

That won't stop us from making suggestions, sharing insights, and doing what we do here at WS in the meantime though. We're here to help, and to offer support.

Last edited:
<modsnip - references removed content> Could use some ideas on what to ask the pd. Sometimes when your under stress you can't think straight and outside eyes can help. <modsnip - references removed content>

<modsnip - rumor>

I would 100% recommend creating a find Kelsey FB and have anyone and everyone you know share it. I understand totally about her being a well put together, beautiful girl and the fact that her makeup is there made me anxious. Thinking of you and her family, hoping she needed to get away and is somewhere safe and warm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a verified expert as I've testified against too many cartel people as a "fed" to give anyone my personal information for a forum on the internet, even one as great as this, but I do have a Ph.D. in criminal justice after I got furloughed one too many times with the airlines (along with my forensic anthropology minor) so if you have questions I can give you links to good information sources. I'm also retired so have time to help in any way needed when "camp grandma" is not in session.

I’m so sorry you and your family are going through this, I can’t even imagine how difficult this must be. This is clearly a terrible situation and certainly doesn’t sound like she left of her own volition, but I sincerely hope for some positive outcome and that she is found soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

<modsnip - remove quoted post and reference to it> Please remember anyone can see what is posted here. Anyone can register and post here. You can message someone privately but please, please be cautious with what you post here at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
I removed a number of posts discussing information which has not been substantiated with an MSM/LE link. Do not discuss these rumors further. There are no named POIs or suspects in Kelsey's disappearance, so Kelsey is the only person that should be discussed here at this time.
Thank you,
Whiskers

Hi all,
I removed a number of posts discussing information which has not been substantiated with an MSM/LE link. Do not discuss these rumors further. There are no named POIs or suspects in Kelsey's disappearance, so Kelsey is the only person that should be discussed here at this time.
Thank you,
Whiskers

Hi all,
Thank you,
Whiskers
o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads