GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The man said he took her back to 24K to get her car, but says her car wasn't in downtown Denver. He says Kenia said she got a ride from a girlfriend after visiting a hookah bar near I-25 and Colorado Blvd, so he offered to drive her to her home in Aurora.

The man says he stopped to get her cigarettes at a gas station at Speer Blvd. and Pennsylvania St., and says Kenia left with a short Hispanic man who gave her a cigarette.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-19yearold-disappears-from-denver-nightclub-20110405,0,166748.story

The facebook link has a post that says an interview was done of Kenia's family by Univision. I don't see a video uploaded at their site yet. Will keep checking periodically.

was there a back door by the bathroom? None of her friends seen her come back from the bath room?

Hmm there is only one short hispanic sexual predator i see in Aurora that is not incarcerated, but if what the witness is saying is true, she was a at the wrong place at the wrong time probably loaded and feining for a cig and got caught up with the wrong guy...

http://www.sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offender.list&fname=&lname=&eml=&category=SVP&street=&city=AURORA&zip=&county=&sort=NAM&Search=Search

She wasn't in Aurora when she supposedly met the hispanic guy, she was basically still in downtown Denver, at Speer Blvd and Pennsylvania. I used to live in Denver and that's a long way from Aurora. You might want to check sexual preds that live near downtown Denver. There are hispanic people everywhere in Denver but they are concentrated on the west side, starting on the west side of Speer then west of Broadway as you go south in that area. Mostly low income neighborhoods in that area, although we know sexual predators can come from any economic class. I wish we knew how much creedence LE give the hispanic guy story and whether the guy who gave her a ride and told the story is believable.

Denver police get help in search for missing woman

[snip]

Police spokesman Matt Murray said Thursday the disappearance of Kenia Monge (mon-hey') of Aurora isn't a standard missing-person case. He wouldn't give details, saying the investigation is continuing.

He says the FBI Safe Streets Task Force and experts from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are helping with the investigation.

"an employee of the “24K” nightclub provided the most revealing details so far:

'Our staff has confirmed Kenia was here that evening,' Johnny Coast, Director of Operations, said. 'We recognized her. She has a very memorable face. She's also been here several times before. We can also tell you she was not drinking. Kenia presented an ID that showed she was 21. After a few hours of dancing with the same man, she left out the back door with him. Everyone remembers it. They watched her leave with him,” Coast said.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-auror...l-attention-resources-20110407,0,843387.story

"an employee of the “24K” nightclub provided the most revealing details so far:

'Our staff has confirmed Kenia was here that evening,' Johnny Coast, Director of Operations, said. 'We recognized her. She has a very memorable face. She's also been here several times before. We can also tell you she was not drinking. Kenia presented an ID that showed she was 21. After a few hours of dancing with the same man, she left out the back door with him. Everyone remembers it. They watched her leave with him,” Coast said.

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-auror...l-attention-resources-20110407,0,843387.story

so everyone remembers it but her friends didn't see it?

so everyone remembers it but her friends didn't see it?

:waitasec:
However, This supposedly is not the man who drove her all over???

Then she left the gas station with a Mexican Man????

Very Odd.....:waitasec:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27470758/detail.html

"It's a nightmare," said Lt. Matt Murray, referring to what the family is going through, not knowing what's happened to Monge. "Some of the facts of the case got our attention right away, and we began putting resources into it. And, as we began following leads, we became more concerned." The case is serious enough, he said, that investigators have brought in outside help.

snip

Lee said the person claimed to have dropped off Kenia with another man at the Conoco gas station where police said she was last seen.

~~~

So, did the "good samaritan" take both Kenia and the guy she was with at the club to the gas station? This is confusing.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/192167/346/Denver-police-get-help-in-search-for-missing-woman?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|t

Sometime after midnight, Monge's friends said they saw her with a man they did not know.

"I called her phone the first time, then the second time and then some girl picked up," Laith Essmail, Monge's boyfriend, said. "I was like 'Hello, hello?' and she was like, 'Hey, this is Kenia's friend. We lost her at the club. Do you know how to get in contact with her?'"

snip

A witness told police he spotted Monge at the Conaco gas station off of Speer Boulevard and Pennsylvania Avenue a few hours after Monge left the nightclub.

~~

Where was she during those "few hours?"

So, does our timeline of disappearance start at Conoco gas station at 3:00 am

Or the 24K lounge at midnight-1:00 am ?

And what with the walking with "Homeless Guy" Was this after she left with the guy she was dancing with or was the guy she was dancing with the "homeless Guy"??

So, does our timeline of disappearance start at Conoco gas station at 3:00 am

Or the 24K lounge at midnight-1:00 am ?

And what with the walking with "Homeless Guy" Was this after she left with the guy she was dancing with or was the guy she was dancing with the "homeless Guy"??

I'm thinking "good sam" is not that "good." His story is all over the place and doesn't make much sense.

ETA: I think her disappearance starts at midnight to 1:00. I also wonder if "good sam" knew the guy she was dancing with in the club. I'd also like to know if there is an independent witness who saw her at the gas station that night or if this is on "good sam's" word alone.

I'm thinking "good sam" is not that "good." His story is all over the place and doesn't make much sense.

ETA: I think her disappearance starts at midnight to 1:00. I also wonder if "good sam" knew the guy she was dancing with in the club. I'd also like to know if there is an independent witness who saw her at the gas station that night or if this is on "good sam's" word alone.

Do we know how this "good Sam" came to start telling LE about all the going-on after she left???
How did they get to talk to him??
Did he just show up at the sheriff’s department and begin telling them all of this??

:waitasec:

timeline?????

1:00 am ish left 24K

1 hour and 15 minutes ???

2:15 am walking with homeless guy

2:16 am gets ride with "Good Sam"

45 minutes

3:00 am Conoco Gas station with Mexican Man

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online