GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It just seems so weird that she would leave without her cell and her purse. Even if it were going to be quick, my 18 yr old ALWAYS has her cell with her. It is also weird she went to the bathroom alone. My daughter goes to clubs sometimes as well, but she swears that she always has at least one friend with her even when going to the restroom. I hate stories like this.

It just seems so weird that she would leave without her cell and her purse. Even if it were going to be quick, my 18 yr old ALWAYS has her cell with her. It is also weird she went to the bathroom alone. My daughter goes to clubs sometimes as well, but she swears that she always has at least one friend with her even when going to the restroom. I hate stories like this.

But when you add alcohol in the mix, the factors change.. when going out to get a quick cigarette is fun and thrilling with a strange new guy you meet on the dancefloor.. and that is your logic now, its easier to see how this happened..

I think what happend was..

1.) She meets "Good Sam" at the 24 Lounge, they mingle, get a little tipsy, take pictures etc.

2.)He says lets go have a smoke, she tells her friend she's using the rest room.. (don't girls go in packs the ladies room?) They go outside, "opps, no smokes let make a quick run to the store..

3.)Im sure she doesn't wanna get lectured by her friends about leaving to goto Cocono, because she has a man, so she leaves without a word..

4.)Good Sam was probably plotting all along to get her alone, makes a move, but she gets a guilty conscience and says no once they leave Cocono.. (That is the part she left with fake homeless guy)

5.) The rest probably goes down hill because he never comes back to the lounge.. he probably spends the rest of the late morning covering his tracks..

If the bouncers say they saw them leave like i believe (not the drinking part) Then did he ever come back to 24? That's where your theory of the police pasting together cell phone pings, video, and photo's add up.. Sorry for rambling but its sad because she is so young, and starting out in life, and out being young and dumb like all young American should do without deadly fears. I just can't believe the more days we "Sleuth", the more days we see "SENSELESS" murders and abductions..

im off my soap box.. goodnight..

This is heartbreaking. I feel terrible for her family.

Police say she was seen on surveillance video about 3 a.m. at a Conoco Station at Speer Boulevard and Pennsylvania Avenue.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/192400/188/Missing-19-year-old-police-departments-highest-priority

So, she was seen on video at the gas station and it's not just "good sam's" word.

I am so confused about the timeline here. She was last seen at the club around 1:00, right? Then she is seen at the gas station at 3:00? Where was she for 2 hours?

Kenia is a real chameleon. She looks so much different from picture to picture.

I am so confused about the timeline here. She was last seen at the club around 1:00, right? Then she is seen at the gas station at 3:00? Where was she for 2 hours?

I thought the same thing. Then I remember back when we used to go "clubbing" LOL - I remember one of my friends went outside to get out of the crowd with a "guy that seemed nice" - I panicked when I couldn't find her and when I went outside, I drug her inside. He was just "too nice" and looking back, I feel like he was trying to get her to leave with him. And it was cold out too! So, I wonder if there was some guy that patiently spent time getting Kenia to trust him enough "to run for a pack of cigarettes" or something and then didn't take her back to the place. Kenia is young and so very beautiful. I just really feel like someone at the club gained her trust and wasn't a good person. My prayers are with her and her family.

And the guys in that picture above - does anyone know anything about them? I mean did they just meet them at the club AND was that photo taken by the waitperson/staff of the club on Kenia's cell phone that she left at the table?

I am still not getting why she would leave the premises without her stuff...I can see stepping outside, but leaving with him, not telling her friends, leaving her purse? I don't get that at all...

I know. Unless she just got up for a minute and someone caught her attention and had her step outside "for a minute" and then talked her into "listening to some music in my car" or "running for a pack of cigarettes" the old "we'll be right back" thing.

I am curious who else was seen on that 3:00 a.m. Conoco video.

I'm afraid that the short Mexican guy has replaced the stereotypical "black guy" who abducted/ car jacked/ etc. I would be shocked if that guy ever existed. Just a ploy good Sam came up with to get attention off hmself. Very curious what survellience video shows. Also curious about how LE says this case is different. Although sad our scenarios of good Sam being a preditor trying to get her alone with bad intentions is not really different. Hmmmm.

I'm afraid that the short Mexican guy has replaced the stereotypical "black guy" who abducted/ car jacked/ etc. I would be shocked if that guy ever existed. Just a ploy good Sam came up with to get attention off hmself. Very curious what survellience video shows. Also curious about how LE says this case is different. Although sad our scenarios of good Sam being a preditor trying to get her alone with bad intentions is not really different. Hmmmm.

BBM: I agree..that stood out like a sore thumb to me as well. I wonder who owns that Conoco. The car CSI was investigating supposedly belonged to the owner's friend...

Could be that "good sam" was truly a "good sam" all along?

What could be different is the fact she could have hung out with the predator for 3 hours (Leaving 24k till Conoco) and everything was fine.. who knows but I hope closure comes to this case and her family soon.. I would have thought things were semi figured out by now...

What could be different is the fact she could have hung out with the predator for 3 hours (Leaving 24k till Conoco) and everything was fine.. who knows but I hope closure comes to this case and her family soon.. I would have thought things were semi figured out by now...

above BBM - I believe I am thinking the same way you are on this.

I am so curious as to who the guys in the photo are. I could be way off on this but since I don't have any information on the two guys, I'm theorizing.
IF the girls met these guys that night - looking at that photo - the body language I am seeing is that the guy on the right is sitting WAY too close to her and the guy on the left looks very uncomfortable or maybe he's just sitting down/getting up? I could be wrong and apologize if I am.

From AMW (note the different scenario):

Cops say Kenia was out dancing with friends in the LoDo area of Denver known for its popular nightlife scene. They say the teen was out at the 24K Lounge, followed by Lavish Bar, both off Market Street in LoDo.

Police say it’s been reported by friends that she went to the bathroom, leaving her cell phone and purse at a table never to return. It’s believed she left Lavish Bar without her belongings around 1 a.m. early Saturday morning, April 2.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=77685

I believe the picture with the guys is from 24K Lounge due to the gold decor. The timeline is still so confusing. Wasn't it the staff at the 24K Lounge who said she wasn't drinking and left out the door with the male?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back