GUILTY CO - Kenia Monge, 19, Denver, 31 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most bars close at 2. I wonder if she went to another bar with the guy she was seen leaving with? But why wouldn't she take her cell, keys and purse?

Also of note, it says on her missing poster that she was last seen at the Lavish Bar at 1:00 a.m., not 24K. Wonder why?

Looks like the latest:

Police spokesman Sunny Jackson said that a man, whom he did not identify, claims to have offered Monge a ride home. The man told police that when he stopped at a gas station to buy cigarettes, Monge walked away with a different man, Jackson said.

"Our biggest concern is locating her," he said, adding that police are actively questioning the man who claims to have driven her in his vehicle.
"We’re not sure what he is at this point," Jackson said when asked if the man was a suspect. "It's an open investigation."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/08/fbi-joins-search-missing-1-year-old-colorado-woman/#ixzz1IwrwSNot

Also of note, it says on her missing poster that she was last seen at the Lavish Bar at 1:00 a.m., not 24K. Wonder why?

Looks like the latest:

Police spokesman Sunny Jackson said that a man, whom he did not identify, claims to have offered Monge a ride home. The man told police that when he stopped at a gas station to buy cigarettes, Monge walked away with a different man, Jackson said.

"Our biggest concern is locating her," he said, adding that police are actively questioning the man who claims to have driven her in his vehicle.
"We’re not sure what he is at this point," Jackson said when asked if the man was a suspect. "It's an open investigation."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/0...sing-1-year-old-colorado-woman/#ixzz1IwrwSNot

Lavish Bar??? :waitasec: I hate it when details start changing in a case...

Yes, of Course, Club owners and Staff... she had a fake ID of age 21, However she did not drink...

In addition, that was ladies night and Ladies drank for Free for some hours,

Nevertheless, they saw her dancing with the same man, however he was unidentifiable...

This case is strange, strange, strange…

Johnny Coast, director of operations at 24K Lounge, confirmed to Fox 31 in an interview that Monge visited the club on March 31. But he claims Monge, whom he described as a "memorable face," was not drinking.
"Our staff has confirmed Kenia was here that evening,” Coast said. “We recognized her ... She's also been here several times before. We can also tell you she was not drinking."
Coast also claims that Monge presented staff with an ID showing she was 21, and left the club with an unidentified man.
"Kenia presented an ID that showed she was 21. After a few hours of dancing with the same man, she left out the back door with him. Everyone remembers it. They watched her leave with him,” he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/0...sing-1-year-old-colorado-woman/#ixzz1IxCiuoxA

enter another scenario eh??

Okay she presented an ID that identified her as 21 and she didn't have a drink with alcohol? And the staff remembers this because she has a unique face?

Not disparaging the victim when I say this because I did this at 19 as well--- but staff sounds like they are cya-ing on the not having served alcohol to a minor. No big deal but JMHO.

If she did have an alcoholic drink then IMHO it would have been easier for her to have been slipped something to compromise her judgement. We have threads on here for GHB and that tastes kind of salty and the taste is disguised best when it's in an alcoholic drink/a drink that has soda pop in it.

That's one of the reasons I can come up with that she would walk out of a bar with a man her friends didn't know.

I hope her friends have been interviewed carefully. Again not pointing fingers but their recount of the evening as reported by media sounds off. As in they may know more but aren't saying.

JMHO.

Im confused, a cousin of KM posted a picture of people in the club with her? 2 things jump out to me...

1.) There is tons of alcohol on the table

2.) She is very close to a guy that is not her BF (Which she lives with and called later and only got her friend on her cell)

Also for her to leave with out her cell, maybe she didnt want the bf to call, but without purse ???? All i know is that the Gas station is far away and the traffic look very dense in that area.. I hope something springs up soon because we have seen these scenerios too often on WS when days turn months

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/08/fbi-joins-search-missing-1-year-old-colorado-woman/

The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and experts from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are assisting in the search for Kenia Monge, of Aurora, Colo., who was last seen by friends walking into a restroom at the 24K Lounge in downtown Denver.

bbm

This makes me think that maybe there is an human sex trafficking is a possibility
Or some kind of organized gang activity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/0...sing-1-year-old-colorado-woman/#ixzz1IxaBL6mq

I'm reading all of your comments and news updates in this case and what's running through my mind is that she was flirting and dancing and having a great time with some guy on ladies night at the bar. She leaves with him and around the same time her boyfriend calls her phone, learns she has left the bar with some strange guy, and that she left her phone and purse behind.
What did the boyfriend do for the rest of the evening? Is he a wonderful guy or is he posessive? They were living together.....would he go out searching for her when he learned this info from the friend? If he found her or followed her would he have seen something to make him angry?
I'm very suspicious of the 'good samaritan,' but I also wonder about LE saying this " isn't a standard missing-person case. He wouldn't give details, saying the investigation is continuing."
I don't think some guy was driving her home in the middle of the night just to be a nice person. I also don't think--if he were legitimately a good samaritan--that he would allow her to go off with some other stranger in the middle of the night. That said, I don't think Kenia's boyfriend would just sit back or go to bed if he called her phone, got her friend, who told him that she just left a club at 1am with a complete stranger--a male--and left behind her purse and cell phone. I think he would be seriously worried, possibly upset/angry, etc. I think Kenia's boyfriend would absolutely want to know what was going on and that she was ok. If you've looked at his photo on FB, you'll know that her boyfriend is dark skinned and could easily pass for Hispanic (not sure what his heritage is).

http://www.fbi.gov/news/podcasts/thisweek/safe-streets-task-forces-i.mp3/view
The FBI’s Safe Streets program is designed to eliminate threats and violence in communities across the country.

Mr. Brunner: “There’s the Violent Gang Safe Streets Task Forces, of which there are 167. There’s the Violent Crime Safe Streets Task Forces, of which there are 43. And then there are the Safe Trails, of which there are 19, on our Indian reservations.”

Ms. Ballew: Scott Brunner, chief of the Safe Streets and Gang Unit, says the Bureau partners with state, local, and other federal law enforcement to target violent criminals, gangs, and criminal enterprises.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kenia-monge-disappears-denver-nightclub-cops-call-nightmare/story?id=13330242&page=1

"We get lots of missing cases," said Denver Police spokesman Lt. Matthew Murray. "No one thinks this girl ran away. We have reason to believe that what took place is not good. We are very concerned."

"This," he added, "is a nightmare scenario."

As the first week following Monge's disappearance comes to a close, Murray said they're treating it as a missing person case but said "there is something different" about it. He would not say what made it so strange.

Ok I believe the pic the cousin posted is the picture the police released soo if you guy can work your magic and enlarge this, maybe we can get some clues

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-US-FIND-Kenia/174885742560247#!/pages/Help-US-FIND-Kenia/174885742560247?sk=photos

215239_1639224871238_1555265310_31302046_7591321_n.jpg

GL

Here is my theory. She was dancing with a guy, guy or her says let's go outside and have a smoke. They go outside, he says oops I don't have any smokes, let's go to the store. She goes with him, leaving everything behind because she thinks it will be a quick trip to the store.

Now what happened after that I simply don't know but I don't think it's good :(

There has to be video of her at that store. The video should show who she was with.

This isn't good at all, IMO. I used to live in Weld County, many years ago, I know exactly where this is.

DENVER -- Police searching for a missing Aurora teen and evidence of her whereabouts are searching in locations outside of Denver, including just outside a Weld County landfill.

~~~SNIP~~~

7NEWS has learned exclusively that DPD investigators were at a landfill in Keenesberg earlier this week and were searching along County Road 59, just outside the landfill site, for evidence.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27483658/detail.html

I think the Denver PD knows a lot more than they are saying. A WHOLE lot more. Usually the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children wouldn't be involved in a missing ADULT case would they?

Something is way off here. This isn't your usual missing person's case, IMO.

I just saw this on the news, but there was no mention of Kenia in connection.

http://www.kwgn.com/news/kdvr-no-id...r-spillway-in-aurora-20110408,0,3080112.story

AURORA, Colo. -- Aurora Police are investigating a suspicious death in which a body was discovered near the Cherry Creek spillway trail at Chambers and Yale Thursday night.

Police are trying to identify the body, and the death is considered to be suspicious. No other details were released by police.

I saw this earlier on another station's website. According to what was reported there, this isn't Kenia.

27483693_640X480.jpg

Here is my theory. She was dancing with a guy, guy or her says let's go outside and have a smoke. They go outside, he says oops I don't have any smokes, let's go to the store. She goes with him, leaving everything behind because she thinks it will be a quick trip to the store.

Now what happened after that I simply don't know but I don't think it's good :(

There has to be video of her at that store. The video should show who she was with.

Well put, I was thinking of how she felt comfortable enough to leave the club without telling her friends, the smokes from the beginning make the best sense. Good catch..

Also I saw the clip about the body found, Kenia's dad even drove to the site regardless. That is so heartbreaking seeing her dad walking up the street to the dump site.(Of someone else ???) sad x2

I think the 'good samaritan' is talking to LE about where he may have put her body. I think LE suddenly seems to have a direction...serious leads that they are investigating whereas, before, there was nothing.
I don't think he realized/remembered that he had been filmed that night. I also think that LE found those photos from someone's phone and finally figured out who the guy was....so the guy came up with the good samaritan story only AFTER being questioned by LE. MOO.

I think the 'good samaritan' is talking to LE about where he may have put her body. I think LE suddenly seems to have a direction...serious leads that they are investigating whereas, before, there was nothing.
I don't think he realized/remembered that he had been filmed that night. I also think that LE found those photos from someone's phone and finally figured out who the guy was....so the guy came up with the good samaritan story only AFTER being questioned by LE. MOO.

Yep. I think the "good samaritan" had a cell phone on him and they are looking at places where it pinged that night. MOO.

Is this scenario consistent with what is known about Kenia? Is it something she has done in the past?

Do Kenia's friends believe she would have left the bar with another guy, when she has a boyfriend? If they didn't see it happen and it isn't on video, do they believe the people who are saying that is what happened?

http://www.koamtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14405824

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back