GUILTY CO - Kiaya Campbell, 10, Thornton, 7 June 2017 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:wagon:

I live in Denver and my children are around Kiaya's age. This has just torn my heart apart.

My first question in all of this was where were the adults? I have a sinking feeling on what will continue to come out as this unfolds.

Bless you sweet Kiaya and fly with the angels.

I live in Denver and my children are around Kiaya's age. This has just torn my heart apart.

My first question in all of this was where were the adults? I have a sinking feeling on what will continue to come out as this unfolds.

When I read your comment it made me tear up. I wish the parents had not let the kids alone together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With you on this. But it isn't just Denver. I just moved from DC and it is sadly a repetition of a very sad theme. I don't want to hunt down the links. Just an observation of local news. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I couldn't recall, but wasn't Sigg's photos also used in MSM during the Jessica Ridgway case? TIA

I know in the Maddie Middleton case, media named AJ Gonzales very quickly, and showed pics and video, including his FB and IG, I believe he was 15 at the time of her murder.

It says in this news piece that the the boy's neighbor thought he was a sweet boy and she doesn't know how he could do this. I am wondering (MOO)... and sorry if this has already been brought up... but do you think he could have been under the influence of something, like that synthetic marijuana? Just throwing that out there.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/06/15/aiden-zellmer-kiaya-campbell/

IMO he's probably a sociopath. My son had a friend he grew up with since 1st grade. Sweetest most shy kid and he turned into a weirdo. Didn't kill anyone that I know of but he was a Eddie Haskell type. Always polite with parent but apparently a crazy *advertiser censored* with friends.

IMO he's probably a sociopath. My son had a friend he grew up with since 1st grade. Sweetest most shy kid and he turned into a weirdo. Didn't kill anyone that I know of but he was a Eddie Haskell type. Always polite with parent but apparently a crazy *advertiser censored* with friends.
IMO he didn't use bath salts. After all he managed to make it home fine and convince someone of his dubious story about losing Kiaya. You probably can't even find the synthetic stuff in Colorado with the real thing being legal there. JMO

IMO he didn't use bath salts. After all he managed to make it home fine and convince someone of his dubious story about losing Kiaya. You probably can't even find the synthetic stuff in Colorado with the real thing being legal there. JMO

I love your posts but I didn't mention bath salts at all. I don't believe he was on drugs. I think he was just messed up in the head. Angry not mental. Moo

I love your posts but I didn't mention bath salts at all. I don't believe he was on drugs. I think he was just messed up in the head. Angry not mental. Moo
Sorry. I meant to respond to Luner.

So what do we know?

1. We know a girl (KC) is dead.
2. We know the person charged with her murder (AZ) is the son of KC's dad's girlfriend.
3. We know dad lives with girlfriend and her two teenage sons.
4. We know COD could not be determined due to severity of injuries.
5. We know KC was visiting dad, which was a regular or semi-regular occurrence. (We don't know the actual custody/visitation schedule.)
6. We know the person who alerted LE of KC's disappearance was NOT someone in the girlfriend's home.
7. MSM has reported that KC's sister called LE from their mother's house, which is in a different neighborhood in the Denver metro area (Belmont Park.)
8. We know KC was active on social media such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
9. We know CPS was involved with the girlfriend's family and residence in some way.
10. We know AZ is a twin.
11. We know AZ has been charged with 2 first degree murder charges. One saying the killing was premeditated and the other saying he was considered a person of trust to KC.

What don't we know?
1. Who KC left the house with that night.
2. Other than the person she left with, who the last person in the family was to see KC alive.
3. Why KC's sister would have been concerned enough to call police on the night KC went missing.
4. COD.
5. Why AZ's dad acted strangely with the cross necklace when confronted with the media at the courtroom door.
6. The current status of KC's dad's relationship with AZ's mother.
7. If anyone else was involved in any way with either the murder, the disposal of the body, or any evidence clean up that may or may not have occurred.
8. If a vehicle was in any way involved in the commission of the crime(s).
9. If there was a SA.
10. Murder weapon.
11. True meaning of "severely injured" or "ravaged."
12. AZ's backstory.
13. AZ and KC's backstory.
14. Who was home the night KC went missing (at her dad's residence.)
15. State of AZ's mental health at any time.
16. Specific details of where the crime(s) took place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is so thoughtful and well done. I'm not sure that we know #6 and #7 on the known list for sure. The mother's home was reported to be in Montbello (which is not near Belmont Park) and she has claimed only one son and one daughter. MOO but from research I think if the MSM was correct about a sister reporting, this was an older half sister on Dad's side that acknowledged she was missing... maybe by calling or maybe by visiting girlfriend's house that night.
On #1 on unknown, I do think MSM has reported that the person she left with that night is the person charged, but will find post to confirm.
This is a respectful group that I'm honored to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Kiaya's mom says she has two kids and they are a boy and a girl.

Media and LE are offering conflicting info about who has how many children and whether those children are male or female. The terms "mom," "sibling," "father," "step-father," "parent," and others have already been used incorrectly dozens of times in MSM and LE releases. From what I've seen here and in my own research, it's impossible, so far, to say who has how many children, who the bio parents are of everyone involved, etc.
And just to be on the safe side of WS rules, <modsnip>

Yes you can find it here and from what I have read the synthetic stuff is completely different from the real thing and that's probably what makes it attractive.

Also, just because it was reported that he made it home ok, doesn't mean he did. He said it was raining when it wasn't. It was reported by the father (was the father at home when they left?) that they left home at some time between 7 & 8pm to walk about 10 minutes away at the most. She was reported missing via a call to 911 at around 12.30 am, so that leaves 4-5 hours of time that he was... where? I'm just saying that there could be a whole other side to this and I'm throwing it out there as an option. It probably wasn't anything he was on, it was probably just plain old simple rage, but it's worth a thought. This supposed nice sweet young man turned completely crazy.

I would love to hear more about what the kids at Horizon High school thought of him. I've not heard any reports.

MOO

I'd have to agree, living here and all... weed is legal and it is very prevalent, I don't think I've even heard much of bath salts use here... but it's not to say there isn't any. I'd go more along the lines of he wasn't on anything. JMO

Also: neighbor says he was a sweet boy, but CPS, or at least the police were called to he house a few times? Wondering now why they were out there and why this neighbor apparently had a different story of this kid than others do?

<modsnip>JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her parents don't need to address the public. There is nothing they can say that will help them through this and speaking to the public only generates SM nonsense. Let them grieve in their own way and time.

Honestly, I have to say... and I have 2 kids age 10 and 11 and live in Colorado, if something like this happened to my family, I would withdraw from the internet (and likely real life, if I'm being honest) completely. We all grieve in different ways. My grief tends to be denial, sadly... sometimes it's easier to cope that way. I can't even pretend to imagine what either of these families are going through, thankfully. My heart goes out to them.

Her parents don't need to address the public. There is nothing they can say that will help them through this and speaking to the public only generates SM nonsense. Let them grieve in their own way and time.

Agree. If I were her parents there is no way I'd even be seen in public right now, much less speaking to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back