Hair Color
Blonde
Eye Color
Blue
Height
5'4
Weight
Description
Last seen wearing an Orange Broncos shirt, light blue pants, black backpack with grey and white camouflage

AMBER Alert Activation - Thornton PD

Kiaya Campbell 10 - W/F 504/150 last seen wearing an Orange Broncos shirt/light blue pants and a black back pack with white and grey camouflage pattern.

She was last seen at 12466 Forest Drive, Thornton, CO

Thanks locals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying it will be the same outcome but CO issued an AA for David Puckett in Aurora this past December, without a suspect or vehicle. The weather was horrendous and they believed he could be in immediate danger because of it. His little body was found in the frozen lake, he had fallen in.

[video=twitter;872907274691297280]https://twitter.com/9Storytellers/status/872907274691297280[/video]

Was the 15 year old a male? And why would a 15 year old be friends with a 10 year old?

Was the 15 year old a male? And why would a 15 year old be friends with a 10 year old?

Media has reported he is her father's girlfriend's son and also reported it is her sister's boyfriend. I am unsure which is correct.

Uh we just got amber alerts and I'm positive it said it was a child abduction alert? The robotic voice on the radio. Anybody else hear this?

I'm headed to exactly 136th and Colorado in the next hour for an appointment. I'll let you know what activity I see.

I live at 120th and York. Keep me posted.

[video=twitter;872902161742430208]https://twitter.com/ThorntonWeather/status/872902161742430208[/video]

Breaking: Amber Alert now issued for Kiaya Campbell, last seen in the area of 130th & CO Blvd Wed PM. Call @ThorntonPolice 720-977-5069.

I received the Amber Alert on my cell phone. No info regarding any vehicle or perp.

So I'm confused. Was there flash flooding that night?

No. I don't think so. We got rain up north at 9:30pm. Not enough to flood. My sister had hail storms farther east.

I live at 120th and York. Keep me posted.

So the appointment is actually in Orchard but maybe we will head that way on our way home.

<modsnip>

Honestly, it didn't rain at my place last night. I asked my 18 year old granddaughter who is here visiting and she said it didn't rain after we went to bed. Now, I am at 120th and Kiaya is missing from either 130th or 136th (I am not clear on which street) so I guess it could have been raining there. It did pour buckets here on Tuesday night.

View attachment 118042
Kiaya Campbell
Missing date
Jun 7, 2017
Missing From
Thornton, CO
Age Now
Sex
Female
Race
White
Hair Color
Blonde
Eye Color
Blue
Height
5'4
Weight
Description
Last seen wearing an Orange Broncos shirt, light blue pants, black backpack with grey and white camouflage

AMBER Alert Activation - Thornton PD

Kiaya Campbell 10 - W/F 504/150 last seen wearing an Orange Broncos shirt/light blue pants and a black back pack with white and grey camouflage pattern.

She was last seen at 12466 Forest Drive, Thornton, CO

Last seen at address on Forest Drive??? I thought it was 130th and Colorado Blvd? So which is it? Is Forest Drive her residence? So confused ......

Last seen at address on Forest Drive??? I thought it was 130th and Colorado Blvd? So which is it? Is Forest Drive her residence? So confused ......

It is my understanding that Forest Drive is the address where she was staying. 130th and Colorado is where the 15 year old says they got separated. Maybe they are reporting where the last adult saw her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler